Introducing ninetails into the speed world

DeletedUser80720

Quality over quantity.
We also have Sam in the chat, but everyone know's he's a noob. :icon_rolleyes:

you can say im crap at speed all you want but i have won that many rounds ive lost count only 5 or 6 players have won more rounds

DeletedUser

Some people have lives though...
Not me of course, but the good speed players probably do.

And i meant the other Sam, the one that doesn't Bot. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And you lost a bet which meant you should never post on here again.

Yet you're still here, claiming to be one of the best cornish?

DeletedUser80720

Some people have lives though...
Not me of course, but the good speed players probably do.

And i meant the other Sam, the one that doesn't Bot. :icon_wink:

can you add me back to that chat i promise i wont insult anyone this time ;D

DeletedUser80720

im better then 99% of people in the chat and i can prove that can you

controleng

im better then 99% of people in the chat and i can prove that can you

If I were you I just speak after won new speed rounds so you are just making an forum and I just seen you as an uselesss man first repair your laptop,ipad or PC ...

DeletedUser80720

why dont you post your twtotal stats up here then il post mine i bet ive wont more then 10 rounds more then you so go back to .co.uk

controleng

why dont you post your twtotal stats up here then il post mine i bet ive wont more then 10 rounds more then you so go back to .co.uk

Your stat ;

6 Sir Cornish 1.333 21,9 61 4.950.261 15.904.914 25.394.133 41.323.582 696 9 7 6

Yu played 61 round and you won 9 rounds ;

23 controleng 793 39,7 20 10.195.665 32.757.508 16.787.134 49.812.258 1051 11 3 1

this is my stat that I just played 20 round and I won 11 round and I did not count current round.

So I am better than you :D also check the bash points and bash points you will see the differences.

DeletedUser

excuse me controleng you are joking me right hes the king nof gang bangers he isnt even half decent if you think hes the best you want to see adrian d sam miggy sir cornish and GG play nwe are awesome and controleng only wins as no one half decent plays

the best in order

miggy
sam
grant
adrian
gg07
cornish

these are exellent

Enough with all the non-senses talk!!!! let get down to business... if you really mean what you say than it come down to this:

"The next upcoming round" The moment for truths. Check it out!!!

-If your able to maintain the top position meaning RANK #1 within the next round 3x in an roll
Title: The Best of Speed.
-If your able to maintain top spot 5x in an roll
Title: The King of Speed
- Anything higher than that is consider Pro' Status, and would gain the title
Title: Expert of Speed World

Rules: The rules are simple stay in Rank #1 as long as possible and Rank #1 O.D.A. than you will be consider the best of speed (note: 3x in a roll). Therefore if your able to apply by these standards, than i will consider you the best, other than that if you refuse this offer, than you are consider an armature in my book.

P.S. This message apply to all pro's status player don't make me point you out.
I'm tried of excuses, less talk more action.

DeletedUser

You seem stupid friend :)

YOU ARE MORE STUPID THAN HIM/HER !

Sam ??? You??? and ... ???

sometimes im thinking about ... ... cause of your posts :D

STUPID I DON'T SEE YOU PLAYING ON ANY ROUND!!! THIS MESSAGE APPLY TO YOU AS WELL

Enough with all the non-senses talk!!!! let get down to business... if you really mean what you say than it come down to this:

-If your able to maintain the top position meaning RANK #1 within the next round 3x in an roll

Rules: The rules are simple stay in Rank #1 as long as possible and Rank #1 O.D.A. than you will be consider the best of speed (note: 3x in a roll). Therefore if your able to apply by these standards, than i will consider you the best, other than that if you refuse this offer, than you are consider an armature in my book.

DeletedUser

Actually I never heard this guy name before and I did not met him before in speed round. Mabe I hit him but I dont remember his name. anyways He is talking about my reputation that I just say ty but the other jealous person writing here uncously and they are show their real faces. So It was not surprised for me and I am get used this situation. If I join the round I always accept the defeated and victory. But All of yours knows that I won the several rounds in a sequences. So It was not chance.... You can won a round with chance you can not won over 11 rounds in row. Actually I won 2 speed season with gain more 1 position. But cornish and the pther guy seem theirself as an powerfull and talented. I just smile when I read positngs. So we need them to smile in speed forum. God bless your man .

Regards

Actually you never mate so before you start spreading rumors, you need to get your facts straight. This message apply to you as well read below:

DeletedUser80720

Your stat ;

6 Sir Cornish 1.333 21,9 61 4.950.261 15.904.914 25.394.133 41.323.582 696 9 7 6

Yu played 61 round and you won 9 rounds ;

23 controleng 793 39,7 20 10.195.665 32.757.508 16.787.134 49.812.258 1051 11 3 1

this is my stat that I just played 20 round and I won 11 round and I did not count current round.

So I am better than you :D also check the bash points and bash points you will see the differences.

lmao i have 2 account with 20 wins plus u use deffers every round u win if u only used ur troops u wouldnt win any rounds and thats a fact

DeletedUser

lmao i have 2 account with 20 wins plus u use deffers every round u win if u only used ur troops u wouldnt win any rounds and thats a fact

neither would you.

How can you criticize him for using deffers when you do the same thing? Difference is, his are better.

DeletedUser

You were supported in a 1v1! and your excuse was getting scouted!

DeletedUser

neither would you.

How can you criticize him for using deffers when you do the same thing? Difference is, his are better.

Hey loser how about we stay on topic you and that other guy had been spamming other player post. So if you could stay off of my thread and make your own before i nuke your villages, i would really appreciated.