Introducing our tribe SIZEMATTERS! to W41

Status
Not open for further replies.

slinkiestwizard

I was always told size didnt matter if you knew how to use what you had PPPFFFTTT

DeletedUser

I would rather have five big players than ten small players ^-^

DeletedUser

if size matters why are you so small?

Ok i have to break this down for you :icon_eek:

Theres this thing called "the rim". Players are smaller on this portion of the world. I'm sure you've heard of the rim :icon_razz:

And i guess i'll explain the size matters thing.....we have 30 great players, that coordinate well because of our SIZE. Grow fast when needed, fortify clusters that have SIZE. I'm sure its not that hard to understand, even someone with your intelligence, that organizing a small tribe is ALOT easier then 100 player tribes. We didn't really mean that we were "BIG" hahahaha. We figured that wouldn't be too hard to understand. Its really not that tough of a concept, just get your finger outta your nose and use that little peanut you got upstairs :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79350

if size matters why are you so small?

see Yarric's answer below.

I would rather have five big players than ten small players ^-^

Yarric, I think you could increase those small player numbers a little.
Size! has already had one 80 member tribe declare on us. Another 30 member tribe and we are marked by other 50-80 member tribes as the enemy. Hence, I'd say that I'd rather play with 10 active and dedicated players then 100 small turtles.

Surprisingly though, I've been slightly shocked at the number of "old world gamers" here on the rim. Just received another IGM from a W12 player that commented "quote" Damn, another W8 player, you guys are everywhere "unquote". Oh and btw... he's considering a moving into the light!

Size! (belief it as it Does Matter)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're here to play and we're here to stay. Whether you like us or hate us. (people envy what they can't accomplish which comes across as hatred :p) And most of all we are here to stay. Keep an eye out for Size!, we may surprise you :icon_wink: i'd bet on it, because after all....SIZE MATTERS!

DeletedUser79350

I couldn't resist. We had so much fun on this thread I figured, what the heck, lets do it all over again. Through all the worlds I've played, I still think this was one of the funnest intro's not to mention most enjoyable worlds.

Made some great friends in W41 (some of whom originally spammed this thread with **epic fail**)

Wish more tribes, core or rim, would take the time to give an intro.

oh and as titled, Size "has" Mattered!

PS..
Keep on moving on and up Size! and know I do continue watching even though I had to leave for rl reasons. Size! is and will remain a favorite.
~Bee

DeletedUser

HAHA this brings back a lot of fun memories. BTW all of you who said Size! would fail.....nice job :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[FONT=BTW all of you who said Size! would fail.....nice job :icon_wink:[/FONT]

LOL, shows us how little the trolls really know. W41 gains are far from over and I'm sure our old mates in Size! will continue to have influence. Hmm... wondering JD if a reunion of sorts is in the future. Time will tell I guess.

DeletedUser

LOL, shows us how little the trolls really know. W41 gains are far from over and I'm sure our old mates in Size! will continue to have influence. Hmm... wondering JD if a reunion of sorts is in the future. Time will tell I guess.

I was wondering the same thing :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If size matters why is that box at the very end of your post so small? 4 inches?

it's not the size of the boat that matters its the motion of the ocean

DeletedUser

John, do you know how to make a noose?

If you would like, I could talk you through the steps on skype...

Just remember to make sure to handcuff your self behind your back before you kick that chair from beneath you, just in case you decide to change your mind...

LMAO cool story bro :) Btw hows the LordSanchez account doin on w49??? Just curious

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.