Introductions

King Sean04

no, it's a shade of a colour therefore it is not it's own colour

Well white is the presence of all colour. In Photoshop, 255 R, 255 G, 255 B = White and 0 R, 0 G, 0 B = Black the absence of all colour

DeletedUser

White is the reflection of all of the visible light spectrum, black absorbtion of all the visible light spectrum.

DeletedUser

If white wasn't a color, it wouldn't have been included in the color charts, same with black :p therefore they are both colors

Kaiser Minear

Occupation: I have a summer job working on a farm (bailing hay, mowing grass, milking cows, fixing tractors)
Hobby: Xbox, TW, Football, Track, Technology in general
Most time spent on TW: 12 hours on Christmas break, I think
Fave Colour: Green
Fave Food: CheeseBurgers (om nom nom)
Hate Colour: Magenta or Hot Pink
Hate Food: Green Peppers
Fave Movie: IDK, I like history, Kingdom of Heaven, The A Team, Paul, and some others
Fave Artist: Five Finger Death Punch, Atreyu, War of Ages, Bobaflex, Disturbed, Eminem, Ramstein, Amon Amarth
Hate Movie: Anything Girly :/
Hate Artist: Justin Bieber
Life: I live it :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, Timmy darling >_< Why do you hate green peppers, when you like the colour green? And what about red and yellow/orange peppers? :p Are they okay?

DeletedUser

White is the reflection of all of the visible light spectrum, black absorbtion of all the visible light spectrum.

There, now that is Intelligence!

[Ancient Book of the Clouds]

Pinky the Cloud:
Once, the universe Was white. Then it was Multi Coloured, Then there was a Big Bang & the Multi Coloured universe got Absorbed into a Black Universe.

kingjohan

Hobby: Drinkng, Going to the gym, Crysis2 And tw. Those are the things worth mentioning anyways. I think.
Most time spent on TW: 18 hours. Coke ftw.
Fave Colour: Blue
Fave Food: Chicken sallad.
Hate Colour: Purple.
Hate Food: Liver. Eeeew.
Fave Movie: King Arthur. Watched it like 4 times in a row a couple of years ago.
Fave Artist: Chris Brown.
Hate Movie: Not sure.
Hate Artist: No idea.
Life: Going to the gym, drinking, spending time with friends, surfing on the web.

DeletedUser

Hobby: Drinkng, Going to the gym, Crysis2 And tw. Those are the things worth mentioning anyways. I think.
Fave Movie: King Arthur. Watched it like 4 times in a row a couple of years ago.
Life: Going to the gym, drinking, spending time with friends, surfing on the web.

You should post a pick with that =P

DeletedUser

<3 Gym! Chicken! King Arthur... The Directors Cut?

And you don't hate Bieber?

DeletedUser

Hobby: Perfection of the right bicep and tricep whilst studying for exams and maintaining social life. Oh and sports. do a lot of that stuff. and other foshizzle that icba to list
Most time spent on TW: no idea
Fave Food: Pasta with Carbonara sauce
Hate Colour: Purple
Hate Food: ~
Fave Movie: Depends what mood i'm in.
Fave Artist: ~
Hate Movie: Don't really know. I forget films i dislike
Hate Artist: Lady Gaga
Life: ...is good

DeletedUser

Hobby: My woman
Most time spent on TW: Forums lol
Fave Food: Matza Kugle
Hate Colour: Pink
Hate Food: All food is good...
Fave Movie: Inception, Band of Brothers series, Black Hawk Down
Fave Artist: Depends
Hate Movie: None
Hate Artist: Justin Bieber
Life: sucks, then you die.

DeletedUser

it's not really a trend. it is more a unifying of the population of the world under one hate banner. Totally different to a trend

DeletedUser

It was Forbes! Blame him... :icon_razz:

it's not really a trend. it is more a unifying of the population of the world under one hate banner. Totally different to a trend

It's a trend... It's people running behind People, and People being Scared to admit they like some Songs, or think he has a good Voice, Don't care, are neutral, etc...

It's just like in High School, if a person would be Gay, Emo, Diffrent. They'd get Bullied by pretty much everyone in highschool. Just so the Bullies could be part of the Group & wont get Bullied or laughed at themselves.