Is conception of Contra failed ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser

q-what are the odds of there being an account in existence with 4 humorless co players and needing an ID Attack forum (whatever the heck that is) to tag?

a-if you're asking anyone who's been in contact with that's my boy - 100%

Thats my boy

q-what are the odds of there being an account in existence with 4 humorless co players and needing an ID Attack forum (whatever the heck that is) to tag?

The fact that you don't know what it is is pretty sad
And I never said I needed one, but they do help a lot ;)

DeletedUser

Humorless co players? well until i was in W2V i never saw your sense of humor there shame! So i came with 2 possibilities 1- you dont have one 2-you dont have one! :) enjoy!

and yeah i wrote that 2 times on purpose maybe you are wondering because you dont have one :)

Thats my boy

My sense of humor comes from laughing at how long they took to give die4love 2k incs :3

Bo-John-bo

My sense of humor comes from laughing at how long they took to give die4love 2k incs :3

If you think about it number of incs means diddly squat. If you are taking/clearing villages with 1k incs, why go through the effort of sending 2k or 3k. It just means when you noble a village you have more attacks to ignore :lol:

I've decided there is too much hate in the world today, everyone..... group hug <3

DeletedUser100466

HatersGonnaHate-500pxWide.gif

Thats my boy

Sorry, I don't recall any such forum request.
Nevertheless, I just use y=mx+b to determine the launch time.
I do know how to tag without it, as I've stated. All i said, was that it makes it easier.
And yes, i did bring it up, i mentioned it in the general tribal chat, i asked Warrior #1 and i also pm'd yourself i believe, whether or not that one went through i don't know as my skype is pretty laggy and sometimes doesn't send at all.

DeletedUser

I do know how to tag without it, as I've stated. All i said, was that it makes it easier.
And yes, i did bring it up, i mentioned it in the general tribal chat, i asked Warrior #1 and i also pm'd yourself i believe, whether or not that one went through i don't know as my skype is pretty laggy and sometimes doesn't send at all.

So basically you mean you were talking shit ....

DeletedUser

q- how many that's my boy co players got the joke that was my last post?

a- <=2

i was under the impression that illuminati players tagged incomings by making slight edits to a goodbye rl is too busy my co had to quit form letter and hitting delete. is that what the mystical ID forum is used for? i will need it explained to me.

DeletedUser

I wonder when you guys/gals will realise Venus has used you as pawns meat shields if you like cause im not seing none of this supposed stacking which was mentioned lol.

Thats my boy

q- how many that's my boy co players got the joke that was my last post?

a- <=2

i was under the impression that illuminati players tagged incomings by making slight edits to a goodbye rl is too busy my co had to quit form letter and hitting delete. is that what the mystical ID forum is used for? i will need it explained to me.
Oh my god your incompetence and inability to actually read posts astounds me.

Also I didn't ask for stacking. Because I don't need it.

DeletedUser

Oh my god your incompetence and inability to actually read posts astounds me.

Also I didn't ask for stacking. Because I don't need it.

I'd had you pegged as someone not too serious. Evidently not.

And of course you don't need stacking, you aren't actually under attack. :icon_rolleyes:

Thats my boy

I'd had you pegged as someone not too serious. Evidently not.

And of course you don't need stacking, you aren't actually under attack. :icon_rolleyes:
I'm not serious :| I don't have a serious bone in my body :D but he is pretty slow on the uptake, guess it comes with being old :|

I'm so scared of being attacked, what do I do? :s