Is plight ok?

DeletedUser

Never underestimate a drunk person?

@Haza, just how much exactly did you put on this bet? :p I'm not sure if I can get sold enough to satisfy you o_O

no one could get enough of it to satisfy me but i'll take what you can get :)

i always bet big lol

DeletedUser

I act like a female dog when I don't get my way ...lol...nah ! I hit the leave tribe button by mistake so I created a tribe to ally with plight so they wouldnt kill me till someone with privs could invite me back and a few members came over so I wouldnt look like a setting duck ....they should move that leave tribe button to bottom of page ,lol...

DeletedUser

I act like a female dog when I don't get my way ...lol...nah ! I hit the leave tribe button by mistake so I created a tribe to ally with plight so they wouldnt kill me till someone with privs could invite me back and a few members came over so I wouldnt look like a setting duck ....they should move that leave tribe button to bottom of page ,lol...

and yes I hit the ok button when it asked me if I was sure cause it was late ,I am old and didnt have bifocals on ,and thought it meant ok for something else I had intended to do , so laugh point fingers ,snicker ,its ok you will get old some day too, and growing old isn't for sissys!

DeletedUser

and yes I hit the ok button when it asked me if I was sure cause it was late ,I am old and didnt have bifocals on ,and thought it meant ok for something else I had intended to do , so laugh point fingers ,snicker ,its ok you will get old some day too, and growing old isn't for sissys!

AMEN! As someone who VERY recently got his reading glasses, I can attest to the (I am sure) deliberate use of small, illegible typing by young punk programmers to throw us off! :lol:

DeletedUser

ive been scouting a member of plight to see if they are even taking notice of whats going on. they dont seem to mind that i see what troops they have, shame i cant try to clear it yet

DeletedUser

hmm i should start sending nukes at you to check up on your troops to. I mean what kinda tribe would we be if we also didnt send troops to check up on you

DeletedUser

ive been scouting a member of plight to see if they are even taking notice of whats going on. they dont seem to mind that i see what troops they have, shame i cant try to clear it yet

because we care what you do? i think not. :icon_cool:

im sure when we are absolutely desperate for something to do we will find someone who is actually bothered enough to conquer your vast array of villages :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bang - has no chance of winning this world. They are trapped by C2 and plight and they still havent knocked out "I wolf" or whoever that tribe is over there. Also may i add that their supposed leadership doesnt seem to exist..?

Whoever wins this war between C2 and LSHRV , they will have this world in their hands. owning half the map would easily isolate the other tribes and lower morale of each tribe to a point where inactivity runs tribes into the ground

DeletedUser

Plight already took most of my villages from me, Got bored when i got down to just one. Maybe once im ready i will take back the annount of villages i lost, and a few more

DeletedUser

Plight already took most of my villages from me, Got bored when i got down to just one. Maybe once im ready i will take back the annount of villages i lost, and a few more

maybe, maybe not

do you also believe that night is day and day is night? :icon_razz:

MichielK

129141980605062041.jpg

DeletedUser

hey, MK can you send me the link to the ICV page that allows me to have that many troops in one village please? apparantly we in plight are too inactive to do anything at all otherwise :icon_rolleyes:

also one for the snow would be cool, i know its spring and all but it would be a nice change all the same lol

DeletedUser

yeh seriously.. having 32k troops per village + snow + buildings looking kool like that would be nice

DeletedUser

i wouldnt... i would put 32k worth of defense in each village then go back to inactiveness