Is this Boring ?

DeletedUser

The world is about to end

I guess the victory is not only for those who win but also for those who keep active until the very end

...But seems the forum is dead already... :|)

This is for all, tribemates, allies and enemies
Hello... Who's there ? how's it going ?

DeletedUser

I guess the victory is not only for those who win but also for those who keep active until the very end

Sorry X cannot chat much being kept busy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, it is. I lose interest in worlds when all the major fighting is done early on. A world is usually won halfway through it, and activity is the only thing that keeps it from happening sooner rather than later. That being said. It's been an absolute pleasure being part of Panic! (and now MEOW!) and I'm glad I randomly, and brazenly, contacted leadership early on and told them I'd be glad to help them win the world if they gave me a shot (considering I hadn't played since W25).

DeletedUser105406

Still coming onto here most days for a quick perusal & still active in-game. "Massive Thanks" to my Tribe Revolution's Membership; we stayed small but committed & I'm very proud of all of us. I also understand why TW Breaks are likely a good thing between worlds. Pressure off the Massive Tribe's only improves/d our play & empowered us for future worlds. I think we're all having extra Fun with an end likely in sight soon... Made some A1 & otherwise interesting on-line friends & acquaintances also & got inspiration off enemies lol It will be hard to stay off awhile :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Yes, it's boring. You're pulling the wings off flies at the moment.

We felt we still had a chance to turn things around in December but too many couldn't see it and fell short of the finish line. The odds were heavily stacked against us but many of us who played W22 are familiar with that kind of scenario. We know that perseverance and a good team can win the day. We did have a good team for the most part. Many in this world wrote HONOR off from the get go, I really don't understand that though it's also fair to say that many of the detractors are no longer among us.

I have a lot of misgivings about W62, the game conditions, and in general the way the game is played now, but it would be spurious of me not to now offer congratulations to Meow.

Well done for taking W62.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

In w62 activity is not needed, merges win the world.

Quite hypocritical from someone who wanted to do the exact same thing. Butt hurt that Panic! saw Org for the shit tribe that it was and merged with the best tribe in the world instead are we?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In w62 activity is not needed, merges win the world.

In w62, activity is not needed. The most arrogant and over-confident, ally/merge-happy tribe in the world collapsed the moment they had to deal with a single offensive wave against them.

Never seen such dire teamwork, such cowardly players and such arrogance be shown up in such a short time. What was that again Murph? "Org will never die, as I will never quit or delete on this world." Lol...

@ Wei Long:

Honor was(is) a good tribe. The turnaround only occurred because Meow! got re-organized over Christmas and opened a properly co-ordinated offensive in some regions for the first time since the merge. Up until then, HONOR was beating us offensively and defensively as you were simply performing as a better tribe. You guys deserve credit for leading the war for the first month.

That said, HONOR were written off for allying yourselves with the cowards who used you, and who blocked your growth to make it impossible for you to expand anywhere effectively or show any fighting spirit. That one diplomatic mistake is what cost you from being in a position to challenge this world long-term.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@One Last Shot: That is effectively why were were ultimately out of the race. All along we were stuck between a rock and a hard place. You can say that we made a diplomatic error and backed the wrong horse, but no one else was listening. We went with the Devil we knew (or thought we knew)

All that big talk, but at the first sign of trouble they bolted!

Well I'm retiring. I won't say never, but I'm not keen on the concept of co-playing and I want my life back.

Repinski

TW.... Destroying more lives a year than sharks since 2003.

DeletedUser105406

TW.... Destroying more lives a year than sharks since 2003.

Hahahahahahaha..."Altering" certainly; Destruction tho??? ? It does have the power to compel but so does loads of stuff...including sharks.

DeletedUser57316

In w62, activity is not needed. The most arrogant and over-confident, ally/merge-happy tribe in the world collapsed the moment they had to deal with a single offensive wave against them.

Never seen such dire teamwork, such cowardly players and such arrogance be shown up in such a short time. What was that again Murph? "Org will never die, as I will never quit or delete on this world." Lol...

Most merge happy tribe on the world, this coming from a person who had to mass merge to win the world :p

Rage more googly, your in the same tribe as some of those cowardly members of Org. Not to mention you call us cowards, but needed to 2v1 us to get anything done. Hide behind other tribes more?

DeletedUser

I guess you forgot this.

Ohnoez you were down 25mil points or so at the start, and disbanded about 19 hours short of a month after that declaration. There was no "2v1", and even if there was it would've taken 2 months tops for Agency alone to beat you. They just wanted to work with their allies. Didn't have to, but unlike you Agency preferred to work with its allies rather than against them. That's why they decided being in one tribe was better than two.

You lost, you're wrong, and you need to stop this.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Most merge happy tribe on the world, this coming from a person who had to mass merge to win the world :p

Rage more googly, your in the same tribe as some of those cowardly members of Org. Not to mention you call us cowards, but needed to 2v1 us to get anything done. Hide behind other tribes more?

oO

Let's compare histories for giggles.

Alliances
[Spoil]Agency: 1 alliance formed 6 months in to a world. Stayed loyal, stuck to agreements and that resulted in the alliance deciding to win the world together.
Org: At least 3 alliances formed early on and during the first few months of the world. There were 3 alliances Org had within the top 6 tribes at one point in time (ie, 67% of the top tribes were allied through Org). Org broke one alliance, pissed off another and bullied the third.[/Spoil]

Agency vs Org war
[SPOIL]Agency: Launched 10k+ attacks at the then duke of Org.
Org: panicked and declared ingame without alerting the frontline at all beforehand - alienating the majority of the tribe by leadership being too scared to be sensible.

Agency: Started moving towards the frontline as we were in a very disadvantaged position (less people in range to do anything effectively).
Org: Demanded that Panic attack Agency. Lost that alliance due to Org's awful attitude towards them, and caused Panic to turn on Org.

Agency: Destroyed Org's frontline with Agency in the most destructive co-ordinated launch W62 ever saw. See link for evidence that Agency has been by far the most talented co-ordination tribe on this world - 151 caps from Org in a single minute (yes - you were that bad). Next best result by any tribe was about 50.
Org: Almost all nearby deleted, minus 4-5 accounts.[/SPOIL]

You lost, we won.

Our one alliance and team-work overcame your multiple alliances and solo players. You were even with us in terms of size (Honor+Org+Auphan was as large as Panic+Agency, and Auphan + Honor were fantastic tribes). We have no shame in the way we've won this world - we stuck by our only ally, and treated them decently and they us. You have a lot to learn about this game if you can't understand the phenomenal number of failures you and Org had on this world. Agency's only failure was inactivity after the Org war.

So far as the rage comment goes:

I have no reason to rage. I'm a duke who is about to win a world as a duke from start to finish. I have a world win with my friends, which has been deserved after all the mass-hugging that went on that we avoided getting involved in. I'm happy with this world win.

You on the other hand...embarrassingly awful premade you were a leadership member of, nothing to display ingame as an achievement on this world, & lost to the tribe you spent months trying to make look awful publicly. We backed ourselves up ingame directly against you. Your tribe merely fell to pieces.

Maybe it's time you think about getting on with your life and moving on? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Holy balls.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry read this and laughed so hard. You did mass merge (POW) and get a ridiculous amount of tribes to help you take anyone and everyone out lol. At least they were 2 vs 1 instead of what.... 3 vs 1? 4 vs 1? I'd have to read back to see how many tribes u hugged. Plus you were planning on the exact same merge lolol. Just wow.

Congrats again to Meow :) 10 days guys and dolls.

DeletedUser57316

Yikes, you heros on 62 still know nothing about Org.

Enjoy the easy and boring win.

DeletedUser57316

Oh and googly, Im not even bothering to read your essays, Im just laughing at how you still rage. Congrats on winning the world. All credit goes to Panic though, they were truly a dominant tribe, unfortunate your legacy goes down as a tribe that merged to win the world.