IT comes to w21?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser82372

The NO boys and girls are good guys and fun to play with, I actually like most of them personally but yea I have to agree, a change from the NO thing would be nice for both our tribes, just something new for a bit and more evenly matched but I personally have never been affaid to go up against someone/something much bigger then myself :icon_wink: Meh maybe someday we'll try something new when it suits both NO and IT!.....

My main concern is that everyone is having fun and enjoying an awsome game, so as long as we're all doing that I'm happy. As for the respect thing..........................well it's not 100% with all players of W21 but given where we came from to where we are now, we not doing that bad from a respect stand point, just my personal opinion:icon_wink:

yea, i know fighting bigger tribes/players can be very fun >:D
Still, there's some tribes right next door that could prove to be very fun to anihillate too....maybe tribes like Sw1ft family? >=)

Yeah, you like change. That's why you changed your sexuality. Ohh! ouch! burn! rofl.

hey! you went and changed your sex WITH ME W00T!!

Thank you :icon_smile: I do try, but far from perfect.........................................................YET:icon_wink: lol Started sliming the tribes profile, so thoughts on it are welcome...............

You know what? I'll mail you, I'd love to give you some tips and be of as much help as i can...I want this world to be as competitive as it can be :)

DeletedUser

I think a war with Swift f would be kinda interesting. Swift f have numbers, and SW1FT probably have more skill, but IT! have the enthusiasm and activity.

DeletedUser74079

i think IT! would win. SW1FT are just a blob of nothingness that do nothing.

DeletedUser

I think a war with Swift f would be kinda interesting. Swift f have numbers, and SW1FT probably have more skill, but IT! have the enthusiasm and activity.

SW1FT mass recruit and probably have very low skill, w00t.

DeletedUser82372

SW1FT mass recruit and probably have very low skill, w00t.

I would know...the king of hell's account was there when i first got it...their forums hurt my eyes and they mass recruit to the max...i think they'd recruit the whole world if there was no tribe members limit :lol:

DeletedUser

I agree a war against the SW1FT F. or another tribe around there size would be a better match up but at this time that is not possible.

DeletedUser

yup totally tru.. SWIFT2 have umm 100 members or something like that? and apparently they have a so called "waiting list"

DeletedUser

probably not a very good waiting list they have a lot of low point players

XxBRICKSTERxX

I like the name. Disturbed is a good band, but I hate clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.