it is time the obyss calls for more souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So the obyss claimes yet another sinner jion the meny fellow sinners like your self and be come one of the MOST elite sinners of apocalyps contact me sinfullsoulblade for info on THE WAY OF THESINNER
AND TAKE THE NEXT STEP RELEACE YOUR MORTAL SPIRIT THAT BINDS YOU RELENQUISH YOUR FLAME TO BECOME your inner
:icon_twisted: !SINNER of APOCOLYPS!:icon_twisted:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE ARE TAKING MEMBERS THAT ARE AT LEAST 17+ YRS OLD AND HAVE A SCORE OF ATLEAST 1000 WE HAVE OVER 25 POEPLE IN THE CLAN RIGHT NOW SO WE NEED NEW TRIBLE LEADERS AS WELL IF ANY ONE IS INTRESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ALSO WE NEED NEW FORUM ADMINISTRATERS AND THE PERSON WHO WAS GOING TO MAKE A HOME PAGE FOR ARE CLAN HAS LEFT THE TEAM UNFORTUNETLY HE WAS BOARD WITH THE GAME AND DELETED HIS ACCOUNT I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN ANY MORE SO TO SAVE THE CLAN WE NEED YOU! HELP ME MAKE IT A FUN AND EXITING GAME

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My friend Dictionary wants to join, he said he'd be an asset to your tribe and I'd have to agree.

DeletedUser

My friend Dictionary wants to join, he said he'd be an asset to your tribe and I'd have to agree.

My friend Punctuation however, is crying in her room, feeling very left out.

DeletedUser

perhaps this will help:

8519667.jpg

DeletedUser

hey retards

its called writing creativly grasp that concept im a sucsessfull lyricist and a song writer as well as a tattoo artist i bet you couldnt draw a shape let alone a whole picture reqiring several shapes try cracking your pathetic little jokes on someone who is more your IQ level you know like one of those neanderthals possibly i dont know might be a bit to big of a concept to grasp wait am i even speaking your language im sorry wait gah gaah goo goo wah wah wah look little boys go grab your little pacifires now and cry in your little cribs and remember its ok that your ignorant and have no life but to sit in front of a computer and try to bad mouth someone youll never encounter outside a chatroom because we all know that none of you poor souls would make it one day in the real world oh and nice try on the responses did you think that up on your own wow i wish i could think of disses like that man wow those really got to me let me tell ya im hurting inside really lol bye ladies

imori

Lol I am so sending an army to knock on your door :)

Have fun :D

Arrival: Aug 08, 2007 06:15:10
Arrival in: 166:02:23
» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 10000 0 3000 0 0 0 0

Arrival: Aug 12, 2007 21:00:33
Arrival in: 276:45:58
» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol I am so sending an army to knock on your door :)

Have fun :D

Arrival: Aug 08, 2007 06:15:10
Arrival in: 166:02:23
» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 10000 0 3000 0 0 0 0

» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

» cancel
» Rally point

0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1

He will have an army made in the six days it takes between clearing and noble, he only need to dodge the first attack, why don't you just help with the war and forget the newbies.

its called writing creativly grasp that concept im a sucsessfull lyricist and a song writer as well as a tattoo artist i bet you couldnt draw a shape let alone a whole picture reqiring several shapes try cracking your pathetic little jokes on someone who is more your IQ level you know like one of those neanderthals possibly i dont know might be a bit to big of a concept to grasp wait am i even speaking your language im sorry wait gah gaah goo goo wah wah wah look little boys go grab your little pacifires now and cry in your little cribs and remember its ok that your ignorant and have no life but to sit in front of a computer and try to bad mouth someone youll never encounter outside a chatroom because we all know that none of you poor souls would make it one day in the real world oh and nice try on the responses did you think that up on your own wow i wish i could think of disses like that man wow those really got to me let me tell ya im hurting inside really lol bye ladies

I also think you would have only showed them if you used their advice and then came up with a come back. This is not a drawing game and using your drawing as a wepon will not work against there swords and spears.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry my IQ is too high for yours, i'm becoming a doctor at Queen's University in Toronto, as for being in a song writer, which songs have you made that have been published and on a CD? I believe you are just mad because you cannot get anybody to join your little tribe :)

DeletedUser

All that... not one comma or fullstop. Ouch.

DeletedUser

Honestly, when i was twelve i could wright better than that, and I live in France.

imori

He will have an army made in the six days it takes between clearing and noble, he only need to dodge the first attack, why don't you just help with the war and forget the newbies.

I also think you would have only showed them if you used their advice and then came up with a come back. This is not a drawing game and using your drawing as a wepon will not work against there swords and spears.

Buzz kill!!!

I dont care...thats no loss to me..besides, I may have edited those attacks a bit :)

And yeah dude...if a noob gets cocky...we do this.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

imori

"WE ARE TAKING MEMBERS THAT ARE AT LEAST 17+ YRS OLD"

Yeah your writing style will definitely encourage that. Whoo! Lets all follow the 10 year old!

"AND HAVE A SCORE OF ATLEAST 1000"

From the s.o.a member file:

The Dalek Buster (Windsor Knight) 6 696 1
court1987 7 545 1
pencil191 (bretherin of sin) 8 535 1
flexa (new blood) 9 521 1
biahx3 10 339 1
blobberwobberhead. (new blood) 11 264 1
Chooch1 (new blood) 12 230 1
1torn 13 214 1
bananahead (new blood) 14 212 1
tomboersma458 (new blood) 15 174 1

"WE HAVE OVER 25 POEPLE IN THE CLAN RIGHT NOW"

For one, its tribe, not clan. For two:

Number of members: 15

DeletedUser13690

You sound just great but I already have a tribe, sorry!

................ < hey, I found your full stops! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

"WE ARE TAKING MEMBERS THAT ARE AT LEAST 17+ YRS OLD"

Yeah your writing style will definitely encourage that. Whoo! Lets all follow the 10 year old!

"AND HAVE A SCORE OF ATLEAST 1000"

From the s.o.a member file:

The Dalek Buster (Windsor Knight) 6 696 1
court1987 7 545 1
pencil191 (bretherin of sin) 8 535 1
flexa (new blood) 9 521 1
biahx3 10 339 1
blobberwobberhead. (new blood) 11 264 1
Chooch1 (new blood) 12 230 1
1torn 13 214 1
bananahead (new blood) 14 212 1
tomboersma458 (new blood) 15 174 1

"WE HAVE OVER 25 POEPLE IN THE CLAN RIGHT NOW"

For one, its tribe, not clan. For two:

Number of members: 15

My guess now is that all of the members in his tribe are in awe of there names being in the forums.

imori

My guess now is that all of the members in his tribe are in awe of there names being in the forums.

Most likely. I'm going to get resources for making them famous..they'll send them in batches of 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.