It's Time for Stay Down to Stay Down! JoKeZ»Declares!

DeletedUser

Oh dayum. Now that you're weak, a full nuke coming your way! Mwah ha ha ha. ;)
Dude, now we know that village or yours is mainly OFF. Anyway, how'd you manage to kill 5 pallies? Low wall, shit research?

DeletedUser

No wall, lots of support. (none of defence was his...) I had really good luck too...

The beauty of backtiming...

DeletedUser

That was such a lucky attack.... lol... u could not of timed it any better... his troops arived back just seconds before your attack hit... good job... but it means nothing

X

ricky sykes

That's a nice hit Rebelcommando, there is nothing lucky about a back timed attack.

DeletedUser

Yeah. I usually don't get luck when I need it, and I get tons of luck when a village is already cleared. ):

ricky sykes

Same here , i guess some people take all the luck and leave people like us with nothing ?

DeletedUser

Yeah. :'(
I hate it when I lose a nuke because of luck. You can never predict the luck.

DeletedUser

Jokez- This declaration shows that you are noobies!

Any war so early on is a big mistake.

DeletedUser

Jokez- This declaration shows that you are noobies!

Any war so early on is a big mistake.

you cant say that. i agree the PnP is quite a fail, but an early war isnt predecessor to failure,
it still depends.

think of it this way, does eliminating the competition or, catting and ramming the enemy, or a threat A BIG MISTAKE? of coarse it depends on what course if action you will take.

DeletedUser

you cant say that. i agree the PnP is quite a fail, but an early war isnt predecessor to failure,
it still depends.

think of it this way, does eliminating the competition or, catting and ramming the enemy, or a threat A BIG MISTAKE? of coarse it depends on what course if action you will take.

Yeah... Goop declared "war" on us in K75 but we're not rising to it.
Early wars generally mean sending full attacks longer than necessary to a village that mostly just dodges. Surely a better option is to carry on farming and concentrating on personal growth.

DeletedUser

Yeah... Goop declared "war" on us in K75 but we're not rising to it.
Early wars generally mean sending full attacks longer than necessary to a village that mostly just dodges. Surely a better option is to carry on farming and concentrating on personal growth.

and back to my point, Wouldnt it be better to FARM the enemy? the enemy who seems to be your competition on growth? Plus its only called a war because it involves the whole tribe

DeletedUser66088

for all the people saying this is a useless pointless thread, it sure has attracted alot of attention. 7 pages for a 'waste' of a thread? not bad.:lol:

DeletedUser

Well everyone is way off topic now so lets put an end to this forum.... I dont have stats or anything like that... Jokez declared war on us ... had a few successful attacks... We took this oppurtunity to turn active players into new farms... Yes jokes still does have a couple strong members, but S.D is getting stronger and still the number one tribe. Jokez is no longer a threat in k74, but there is a member hear or there thats growing... So Jokez nice try... Now for the other tribes in k74 were waiting for ur attempts to dethrown us....

-STAY DOWN-
X

DeletedUser

How bout u worry bout k73 and if you ever make it over here 2 k74 than u can talk

-Stay Down-
X