It's Time: Regime Declares

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
9Sxn-n2vHp6fX06ck8Akd-epzcHbwQATKEzKvddMeTUPphTBF4xdQrstb5cQJqbD1Wi8AUeJhrlBqMNYeoigeeh6jXeaBu0dRJrzTG9nFxr_gYoqqzkjUhnl_GzM11ozKWyUR1199aXTNauJ8Q=s0-d-e1-ft

It's a normal night throughout the territory. Many working folk have made their way home while others are just getting out on the streets for an evening to remember.. or forget depending on the outcome. The regularly scheduled news program provides background noise to conversation about the day --it flickers out and the sound of static fills every household. Citizens of this great land eagerly await, for they know what is in store. The powerful and trusted voice of their leader, the Radical Dictator is only moments away. The tension has grown over the past few months with what has happened in the world surrounding. Families leave the dinner table and crowd around the television sets as the alarms ring through each tube alerting of an important message. Those on the street duck into the local pub, order a pint and ask to have the volume turned up. Sons and daughters grasp hold of their parents hands as the excitement grows. For a moment.... the world stops to listen. The voice that has led them from their humble beginnings to an era of prosperity begins to transmit...

RISE REGIME!

Citizens of the Eightieth incarnation, the war to end all wars begins. We march on to this stage with our shoulders squared representing a restoration of balance throughout the land -- We march on to this stage with our heads held high radiating a resounding pride that will inspire every man woman and child -- We march upon this stage stage with stone cold faces embodying a resistance to the new age of mergers and acquisitions pressed upon the masses by these gluttonous politicians, this Gents party. It is time to spread hope through all of those who have stood firm and stood tall against the winds of change, those who have not sold their souls to the merger machine, It is time to begin the End.

sKzWC2ekiVxxCD7VYIx6uU32_-s99uP6NxHDj-12Qwfp8RssM6IWZPo4vuMWNl_aZLbRUs6bTxOeTUJNWkIWq5aaW160Z78DT1izT73_1b4kq-4Rz9ZnZJcrDm_joQInk0q51keRYw=s0-d-e1-ft

The mighty fist of the Regime is clenched and willing to pound justice into the lands ruined by Gents. We shall lead the charge to hold them accountable for their crimes against this fair world, their crimes against the weak, the crime of destroying a way of life that is still thriving within the lands of the Regime. The attempts to unify smaller outlying nations against us is cause for war. The attacks on our border camps is cause for war. The mocking of our officials is cause for war. The intrusions into our lands will not go unanswered, the attempted corruption of our fellow man
will not go unanswered, the deception and dishonesty will not go unanswered, the aggression towards friends of the Regime will .. NOT.. GO.. UNANSWERED. We shall lead the way, lead the world to a brighter future. For any of you Gents out there listening to this - you shall be weighed in the scales of Justice and YOU SHALL BE FOUND WANTING. LONG LIVE THE REGIME!

N7c7pE4ThIgzBV8mKwOTb84FCrgsiYHeqteqjeJMUcGWgLuXpVnQr7XgDzofW4ZBf4KMTssI8gJ9dRFR5QJ8U0TDhwJtPXAwouVsrrA0WflGEB5RX3vtMDRqXm-pKZAkfaGRbk0S5G8=s0-d-e1-ft

Cheers erupt from every household, every eating establishment, in all the land. Tears flow from the eyes of many, adrenaline pumps through the hearts of the brave, all are inspired, all are moved. "Does this mean what I think it means dad?" ... "Yes son, the time has come for our Regime to rid the world of these bastards"... "Dad, does this mean you'll have to go to war"... "Yes son, but I do so proudly, I do it for you, to give you the future you deserve, one free of villainy, a world free of these gluttons." But dad they can't all be bad can they? " Over my life I have learned many things but one of the most important is this-- A man who sees wrongdoing and does not stand up and stop it is more guilty then man who perpetrates. He knows wrong yet he allows it, we can't let those type of men rule the world. In years, you will look back upon this day and you will remember the words you just heard from the Dictator, and you will look at the world around you. You will remember why we fight and what we fight for. You will remember the day that Regime stood tall and refused to let these "Gents" ruin our world"

Each player is defined by the decisions they make. What does your history on this world say about you?

s4vTAsV4ghAzWGxEmMRPyd7e6yauv50GbyfaCANHJitif3sdD2zXdjIXJAKTNijDw2OnYdrJrHsdXAP592TaQdyr0l0xBUpO2b65Re8KNHUSAknWInmrOXBdSksoL71jFOZTU96bsRuN=s0-d-e1-ft

skWoYTGVsJh8SprB8OxDcI5mf7IC6ahiWHWLtv58_3dza9hIbZjP9rd8xoFcz9t7yHAD-9gF9TJ4RpeGoAcs-yGSQhDzCbiSyulhArRTvIagWhwp-CJSQ2ztnIbcNF_vGg=s0-d-e1-ft

DeletedUser

Nice dec but some proof on the accusations your making would be nice (y)

DeletedUser117865

Beautiful.

Truly an art,

Makes almost all the other "declarations" look weak.

Oh boy things getting good
:)

DeletedUser

The lost art of PnP. Epic, as always :) My hat off to that.

As for proof, how about those 3 barbs, that Gents took in k24/33? Clearly Regime territory, aint it?

DeletedUser118039

Nice declaration!

Good luck, and may the best and most resilient tribe win.

DeletedUser1082

Why would Regime need any justifications to declare war? Proof is only required when a tribe violates a NAP or an alliance. It's a hugger mentality to believe a justification is required for declaring, they can do whatever the hell they want.

DeletedUser118039

Why would Regime need any justifications to declare war? Proof is only required when a tribe violates a NAP or an alliance. It's a hugger mentality to believe a justification is required for declaring, they can do whatever the hell they want.

He is not asking for proof to justify declaring:p Both sides have been preparing and looking forward to this for a while.

He is asking for proof of the smear pnp campaign claims within the declaration. Which is unnecessary and futile to ask for as regime, for good reason, is more strategically interested in sticking to simple rhetoric and talking points.

DeletedUser

Sorry maybe i wasn't clear when asking, i want the juicy gossip that an outside player cant see ig(dont play here)

DeletedUser108039

Who cares crocky, be fun to see anantrocks get rimmed. Lets see if he has learned to snipe yet. ps if you need any accounts near anantrock taken i know a few people who will gladly help rim him :D

Michael Corleone.

A very good pnp from regime once again. It is good to see you guys come out with quality pnp especially in these days and times in TW. Best of luck to regime. Hope you guys win this war. 

Mr. Cringer Pants

Each player is defined by the decisions they make. What does your history on this world say about you?

Anyone wanna answer this about themselves? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Long live Gents, we are the masters of w80 and we shall not be stopped by a band of noobs like regime.

DeletedUser100230

Who cares crocky, be fun to see anantrocks get rimmed. Lets see if he has learned to snipe yet. ps if you need any accounts near anantrock taken i know a few people who will gladly help rim him :D

Wake up from your dream buddy ...