It's Time: Regime Declares

Michael Corleone.

^ive seen them war pretty well on this world so far. Want to try again lord batan?

DeletedUser

Dw people, Me and my fellow Gents are preparing to merge in some regime people and rim the rest, gg.

DeletedUser

No dream, i seen the skype chat logs you crying you cant cancel snipe and stuff.

He'd beg players 1/10th his size for support first... give him some credit :lol:

It will be interesting to see what happens to cowards when they have no where to run and hide, you reap what you sow and so shall you reap.

Good luck everyone, happy hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Best of luck to both sides with the one exception: anantrocks.

Hope you find a temp home DJ. I'm still rooting for deb though <3

DeletedUser100230

No dream, i seen the skype chat logs you crying you cant cancel snipe and stuff.

Then why dont you try to rim me ??
Many players have failed including your best player called as Waterloo .

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Ofc you would you think with the wrong head noz.

With this one?
[spoil]
cbabfb790a449bc510cb3d10b088c335.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser116463

exquisite dec. indeed an obra maestra.
i like Gents but these two exleaders of IT are simply the virus of Gents, the stones inside of their shoes.
Well Good luck to both tribes.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh my my , what do I do now , I think I will hide behind the rock and maybe Regime won't see me I am so so scared . I surrender I retreat ...

tumblr_m19rwxbdba1qdtr78o2_r7_500.gif

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first time....

:)

Ah yes it would , I been the rock in this world the whole time , you all hid behind me the whole time and didn't do anything look at my ODD that dosen't lie , but I don't have to explain myself you all lie and will continue to lie to make yourself look good ...... Dosen't matter to me at least Gents support each other when needed not hide behind the rock and keep your troops home .......

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah yes it would , I been the rock in this world the whole time , you all hid behind me the whole time and didn't do anything look at my ODD that dosen't lie , but I don't have to explain myself you all lie and will continue to lie to make yourself look good ...... Dosen't matter to me at least Gents support each other when needed not hide behind the rock and keep your troops home .......

Other members were being hit a lot harder and you cried out for support, "Help I've got 8 incoming trains, I need support!". We were being outnumbered heavily, our enemies had a lot more villages (Bugz, Bugzz, RG, Gents, and Lust at some point). That means we couldn't stack every village we would like to stack and you being the biggest account we had means you were supposed to be able to take care of yourself. You can't seriously be expecting to be stacked with so much going on and so many villages put against us.

We don't lie, you are a coward. You can deny that to yourself all you want.