Jager vs. Se7en

DeletedUser84793

the tribe you flamed was doing the same Jager is doing though, so i don't see the difference :s

my troops were never home, so probably was more of a tribe mate than you

well regardless w80 for me ended because i had to do heart surgery so it was a disappointment and forgotten...but so far if god is willing..i'll live long enough to win this world...and if we don't win...that's ok their will always be other worlds..im not like most i dont hate on players just to hate...i respect all players for the most part..not to keen on the ones like your self who comes on here crying about past worlds...lol get over it man already! lose the hate.

Says the guy with an ASCII sword in his profile....

I like it..that's all that matters...cool sword!

DeletedUser117881

I wouldn't count TDA out, if they followed Nubz's strategies they could recruit Colour and the rest of Addict that Nubz didn't already invite and could change 82. They could also recruit from their enemy (Jager/F!) just like Jager has done this entire world haa

DeletedUser117168

Why recruit when you can eat them? Jager probably won't recruit any other tda, nor F! that would totally be the collapse of Jager. But honestly nothing surprises me anymore

DeletedUser

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say bye, I am leaving. I am being internalled and I have no problem with it- my real life made me come to w82 less and less. Nubz, pleasure knowing you mate. Others, good luck and all the best as well.
Stealth, you are one of my best friends. And when I found out that you took my village without even warning me, I felt betrayed. Furthermore, you blocked me which hurt me even more. Mentally, you killed me. But I don't hold grudge. I am giving up the villages to you for nothing. Sent everything to you already. I don't know what happened, stealth, but, you changed. This war, it made you uglier. Not literally, of course. But something inside you, something that made me like you so much, protect you, SUPPORT you with troops when needed, is gone. I hope you can return that part of you, mate. Because right from ~TM~ days you were someone who I could talk to. I wish you all the very best mate. You remain my friend, mate. Even though you don't want to talk to me again. I am loyal to my friends stealth. I hope that, in the future, you will regain that part of yourself, and make sure that your friends will get the treatment they deserve. This is just a game, but it shows people's characters. And I hope no one will remember you as friends betrayer. I won't. Cheers mate. It was a huge pleasure playing with you. The only thing I am asking is that you keep Corona and Arendelle names intact. Hold a piece of me, will you?

DeletedUser84793

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say bye, I am leaving. I am being internalled and I have no problem with it- my real life made me come to w82 less and less. Nubz, pleasure knowing you mate. Others, good luck and all the best as well.
Stealth, you are one of my best friends. And when I found out that you took my village without even warning me, I felt betrayed. Furthermore, you blocked me which hurt me even more. Mentally, you killed me. But I don't hold grudge. I am giving up the villages to you for nothing. Sent everything to you already. I don't know what happened, stealth, but, you changed. This war, it made you uglier. Not literally, of course. But something inside you, something that made me like you so much, protect you, SUPPORT you with troops when needed, is gone. I hope you can return that part of you, mate. Because right from ~TM~ days you were someone who I could talk to. I wish you all the very best mate. You remain my friend, mate. Even though you don't want to talk to me again. I am loyal to my friends stealth. I hope that, in the future, you will regain that part of yourself, and make sure that your friends will get the treatment they deserve. This is just a game, but it shows people's characters. And I hope no one will remember you as friends betrayer. I won't. Cheers mate. It was a huge pleasure playing with you. The only thing I am asking is that you keep Corona and Arendelle names intact. Hold a piece of me, will you?

you protect me? support me with 100 sw and 100 sp that all you ever sent to me...look its nothing personal. you are not growing good enough..you only had 3 villages bad build bad troop count..not to mention you dont farm..your head is not in this game..you have real life issues going on..now i know we were friends..but in the TW world friends take a back seat if your not a team player or grow like you should..it was a tough call because i liked you..but as old yeller..i had to take you behind the shed and end your misery..it was nothing personal...but your right on one thing..i am changing...but ill leave it at that!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Had you sent me a mail, asked me about my slow growth and then explained that it would be for the best to give up on this world, I would have been grateful. My close friend gave me a good advice and I know that he thinks of his friends as people, not meat. But, you just nobled me and when I asked why you started explaining then. And blocked me before I could give my side of the story. That is not how friendships work. I had the chance to kill the guy in w80 because he was in trouble and at war with my tribe. Well, guess what? I rejected any chance of attacking him. Instead, we became even stronger friends after it was over. I could have killed my FRIEND, who was in an enemy tribe. But I did not. I even told him myself that I won't do it and friendship to me is more important than anything. But you attacked your tribe mate/ally, someone who trusted you deeply without even warning. Friendship is not built on that. I am not angry about the result, I knew my time was up, but the way this result was achieved. As for support, I told you, I supported over 20 villages back then and had almost no troops. 1k sp/sw approximately. But, I sent to all 8-9 villages 100 sp/sw. Yeah, sure, not since you are bigger now it does not really look big, but back then. considering I could have been easily nobled, I sent them to you. Leaving nothing. If a poor man gives you his last piece of bread, will you say it is nothing? It is not the quantity of what you are offered, but how much is LEFT after something is given. In the case of the poor man, he will have nothing to eat, in my case I had no troops to protect myself if needed. Stealthy I know would never do that to his friends. He was compassionate, kind, sometimes temperamental but with good intentions and drive. I would have died for that stealthy. And I will. When he returns, if he ever does.

DeletedUser84793

Had you sent me a mail, asked me about my slow growth and then explained that it would be for the best to give up on this world, I would have been grateful. My close friend gave me a good advice and I know that he thinks of his friends as people, not meat. But, you just nobled me and when I asked why you started explaining then. And blocked me before I could give my side of the story. That is not how friendships work. I had the chance to kill the guy in w80 because he was in trouble and at war with my tribe. Well, guess what? I rejected any chance of attacking him. Instead, we became even stronger friends after it was over. I could have killed my FRIEND, who was in an enemy tribe. But I did not. I even told him myself that I won't do it and friendship to me is more important than anything. But you attacked your tribe mate/ally, someone who trusted you deeply without even warning. Friendship is not built on that. I am not angry about the result, I knew my time was up, but the way this result was achieved. As for support, I told you, I supported over 20 villages back then and had almost no troops. 1k sp/sw approximately. But, I sent to all 8-9 villages 100 sp/sw. Yeah, sure, not since you are bigger now it does not really look big, but back then. considering I could have been easily nobled, I sent them to you. Leaving nothing. If a poor man gives you his last piece of bread, will you say it is nothing? It is not the quantity of what you are offered, but how much is LEFT after something is given. In the case of the poor man, he will have nothing to eat, in my case I had no troops to protect myself if needed. Stealthy I know would never do that to his friends. He was compassionate, kind, sometimes temperamental but with good intentions and drive. I would have died for that stealthy. And I will. When he returns, if he ever does.

to be honest we were not really friends like you say we were..how many times have we talked? except the time i tried to help you for which i did..after that 1 time? my friends and me are on skype day and night talking...you hardly ever..so you come on the externals and you cry foul claiming we are great friends...no offense dude but i don't know you except that you were a failure in TM when you was duke and i left you..and you turned out to be a failure as a tribe mate...friends work together talk with each other play the game together..im sorry man but you was just another player who i tried to help...that's it no more no less. so please spare me the pitty chat here on the externals..you got internal for a good reason..stop saying we were like best of buds because we were not..not in my mind anyways...anyways i wish you the best of luck...sorry for your situation but it had to happen...and besides the golden rule to TW is this..the tribe comes before friendship..after all i got other players wanting to win the world..its not just about 1 player..never has been never will...its all about team work and growing as a team together! i warned you when i got you in..you were bad then and not much better now after all this time..it was on you if you last here..i held off players that was your enemy..i stop them from nobling you because i wanted to help you...well you never learned..so you got internal..just that simple man..no more no less..your a nice guy but you don't belong in Se7en or our allies tribe. but dont feel bad..you wont be the only one i take out..have a good life!

DeletedUser

We were never really friends? Because I stopped talking to you? I stopped talking to EVERYONE on w82 because of some life problems. Because I don't talk on Skype? Stealth, I am not asking you to spare me or give me pity. I don't want to be pitied. I want to be understood. Yes, you warned me to up my game and I did not, w80 being my main priority. But, saying we were not good friends is wrong. Our friendship cooled, but not enough to have anything against each other. As for talking only to help me out, please don't kid me. Maybe you remember nothing before you joined Se7en, but I do. You were often talking to me, about life, ~TM~, Jager and Rehab. We talked about appointing you my baron. Then, we talked when you conquered a player of mine, but even then everything was resolved and forgiven because we were good friends. And then, I talked to RSB, who stood by me till the end, by the way, and he told me he will try and get me into the tribe. But mrwubwub sent me an invitation and I got accepted into SUBV. So, while you did offer some help, it did not influence anything since SUBV had a separate recruitment system. After that, feeling deflated I lost ~TM~ (yes, I could not become the hero, but when Rehab were poaching our best members it is difficult to work with less experienced people- nevertheless, I loved every one of them. I cherished them and it was hard to let them go. We may have lost the war, but in the long run, we stopped Rehab progress enough for Se7en to pick up and smash those *** to pieces). I stopped being active on the forum and with friends but remained loyal to my friends and tribe mates. Failure as a tribemate? I supported players. Yes, I did not improve enough, I know, and for that I should have been internalled. But not for being a failure as a tribe mate. As a player, yes, sure, my 2nd world, still learning some things, church world, smaller resource production- all these things are new to me and I could not cope with it. But I enjoyed my time here. Special thanks to RSB and Grim, who despite dismissing me, talked to me civilly and friendly. And of course to Nubz for making forums interesting :D.

DeletedUser84793

We were never really friends? Because I stopped talking to you? I stopped talking to EVERYONE on w82 because of some life problems. Because I don't talk on Skype? Stealth, I am not asking you to spare me or give me pity. I don't want to be pitied. I want to be understood. Yes, you warned me to up my game and I did not, w80 being my main priority. But, saying we were not good friends is wrong. Our friendship cooled, but not enough to have anything against each other. As for talking only to help me out, please don't kid me. Maybe you remember nothing before you joined Se7en, but I do. You were often talking to me, about life, ~TM~, Jager and Rehab. We talked about appointing you my baron. Then, we talked when you conquered a player of mine, but even then everything was resolved and forgiven because we were good friends. And then, I talked to RSB, who stood by me till the end, by the way, and he told me he will try and get me into the tribe. But mrwubwub sent me an invitation and I got accepted into SUBV. So, while you did offer some help, it did not influence anything since SUBV had a separate recruitment system. After that, feeling deflated I lost ~TM~ (yes, I could not become the hero, but when Rehab were poaching our best members it is difficult to work with less experienced people- nevertheless, I loved every one of them. I cherished them and it was hard to let them go. We may have lost the war, but in the long run, we stopped Rehab progress enough for Se7en to pick up and smash those *** to pieces). I stopped being active on the forum and with friends but remained loyal to my friends and tribe mates. Failure as a tribemate? I supported players. Yes, I did not improve enough, I know, and for that I should have been internalled. But not for being a failure as a tribe mate. As a player, yes, sure, my 2nd world, still learning some things, church world, smaller resource production- all these things are new to me and I could not cope with it. But I enjoyed my time here. Special thanks to RSB and Grim, who despite dismissing me, talked to me civilly and friendly. And of course to Nubz for making forums interesting :D.

go in peace...i wish you the very best take care.

DeletedUser

You too mate. You may find it hard to believe, but I am rooting for you to win the world. And whatever you say, stealthy was a close friend of mine who I will never forget no matter what. Cheers.

DeletedUser

Like what has this got to do with the war stats? Can you not do this in a personal mail? Kay, Thanks, Bye.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

stealthy is a snake, seven is just one of those tribes that he'll ruin like he does every SINGLE world and then he will claim to the forums how good he is because he can internal defenseless players or barb.

good luck seven, hardly think you can make it to the end with such a selfish player on your tribe.

now stats please? king southside is like so close to seven, they could just do something and op him

DeletedUser84793

stealthy is a snake, seven is just one of those tribes that he'll ruin like he does every SINGLE world and then he will claim to the forums how good he is because he can internal defenseless players or barb.

good luck seven, hardly think you can make it to the end with such a selfish player on your tribe.

now stats please? king southside is like so close to seven, they could just do something and op him

funny thing is i did the same thing to you and this is why you troll me..lol your such a sad noob!

brattydreams

mini and stealthy can you two go get a room this thread has nothing to do with what you think of each other. Bring something relevant to the thread before it gets moved like the last one for Jager vs. se7en

DeletedUser

This war has been the biggest let down of W82. When it was announced I remember thinking how great this war was going to turn out. I went to several websites (twstats, tribawarsmap, ect ect) looking at various stats and positions of players, imagining what I would do if I was on either side, when what I should have really done was made a farming script for both sides and imagined how many resources my "ramless" nukes would be gathering.

DeletedUser

This war has been the biggest let down of W82. When it was announced I remember thinking how great this war was going to turn out. I went to several websites (twstats, tribawarsmap, ect ect) looking at various stats and positions of players, imagining what I would do if I was on either side, when what I should have really done was made a farming script for both sides and imagined how many resources my "ramless" nukes would be gathering.

Cracker joke, the fact is that Se7en declared on Jager and we have bigger fish to fry which is TDA.. So why would we rush around when we can chew at our own pace and still maintain a massive lead on them? I have stated though previously that things are about to change rapidly and that Se7en will be losing mass amounts of villages as we have now a lot of players in the areas which are close enough now to take multiple villages. It was just a waiting game, but now the waiting is over.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
59%
41%
58%
42%
57%
43%
41%
59%

This is the update from today. Although not much has changed though there is now work in the process and these stats will change very soon. We have now got sick of this back and fourth nibbling at each other that it's now time to take ground. Best of luck guys.

- Nubzz