Jeg's W48 Awards

DeletedUser

It wasnt to piss off XIII it was because u wanted Salim to yourself :p
Plus I believe it was like 30 villages haha

Yeah you wanted salim all to yourself and as far as im aware you haven't even attacked him yet :/ Hurry up mate ;)

Repinski

I just wanted that cluster to myself. I gave the rest of him to others. You should know, you ate part of him. :icon_wink:

Sboh

For the people whom said codgamer was the worst player in TW
here
I think its confirmed :p
http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/4bfc10ca83eaacfa17363970ed1cd35f
Before people comment on why i lost troops and it was a long range attack i was away from tw with no connection at home
It then got switched back on last night while i was asleep
woke up today and i had this

What do you mean it confirms he is a bad player?

Thats a very good nuke! I mean look how many troops he killed just with one attack!

Cod gamer if you are reading this that was a top class set up and that would clear any one of my villages any day! ( I think you should send a few at me to find out)

DeletedUser97887

What do you mean it confirms he is a bad player?

Thats a very good nuke! I mean look how many troops he killed just with one attack!

Cod gamer if you are reading this that was a top class set up and that would clear any one of my villages any day! ( I think you should send a few at me to find out)

Sorry screwed up and deleted my last comment.
but
it wasn't, Yes he managed to clear a small amount of a single nuke.
But i'm alert to his tactic now ;)

And after reading back through some of the older posts in this thread you see alot of players say codgamer is the worst player in TW. I was simply showing some proof and that I agree. But he is being Sat by Pirana Duke and he is clearing the troops out so i understand why i got hit with such a stupid nuke

Last edited by a moderator: