JHEEEZ VS CICADA ONLY + WARPIG SACRIFICIAL LAMB

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As CICADA keeps padding their stats, it clearly shows their desperation to make them look good as if their fighting.

Right now we know that CICADA abandoned WARPIGS in their fight against JHEEEZ by making them as cannon fodder.

Here are the stats.JHEEEZ VS CICADA.

Side 1:
Tribes: JheeeZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Cicada

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 110
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 880,771
Difference: 232,804

chart

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Plus WARPIG their sacrificial Lamb

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Cicada, Warpig

Side 1:
Side 2: 258
Difference: 343

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 2,241,570
Difference: 2,992,831

chart

This is an answer to Frying pan, who keeps on saying we need to make a new thread...Well this is it. It clearly shows that CICADA as an insect is losing to JHEEEZ.

Last edited:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This is an answer to Frying pan, who keeps on saying we need to make a new thread...Well this is it. It clearly shows that CICADA as an insect is losing to JHEEEZ.

This is... not what I had in mind. I was thinking of a politics and propaganda style thread, not a 'create this this out of sheer anger because I hate cicada and their war declaration' thread. I'm down to make the thread, but I should get confirmation that Jheeez even want it.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is... not what I had in mind. I was thinking of a politics and propaganda style thread, not a 'create this this out of sheer anger because I hate cicada and their war declaration' thread. I'm down to make the thread, but I should get confirmation that Jheeez even want it.
Well you keep padding the stats, this is the true war..This is a thread where we can post the actual stats between JHEEEZ and the LOSER tribe CICADA + their CANNON FODDER WARPIGS.

Also if you will ask JHEEEZ they will be more than happy to see the true stats in this war, Not like your CICADA fanboy propaganda

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well you keep padding the stats, this is the true war..This is a thread where we can post the actual stats between JHEEEZ and the LOSER tribe CICADA + their CANNON FODDER WARPIGS.

Also if you will ask JHEEEZ they will be more than happy to see the true stats in this war, Not like your CICADA fanboy propaganda

Sorry to tell you that you are responsible for your family tribe, you can't just exclude that.

I also do agree that warpig should be shown as it shows the full picture, but that doesn't really take away from CICADA.

If Warpig really hindered you guys vs Cicada what have you done the past few weeks?

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well you keep padding the stats, this is the true war..This is a thread where we can post the actual stats between JHEEEZ and the LOSER tribe CICADA

I mean no one's stopping you from posting what you think are the real stats in the other thread. You'll probably get corrected in this thread just as you do in the other because you've accidentally not captured the full statistics due to your rage.

Just take a breather. No one should be getting this mad over a game.

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
To be honest I was kind of wondering what was happening on the eastern side of the world, thanks for posting Mr Hustle, I couldn't bring myself to trawl through the other threads. The world is in a nice phase I think, should be interesting to see how it all transpires.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I see that this is a real serious war of words and not much else
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 354
Difference: 99

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,836,323
Difference: 155,385

chart

Side 1:

chart

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I see that this is a real serious war of words and not much else
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 354
Difference: 99

chart

Side 1:

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,836,323
Difference: 155,385

chart

Side 1:

chart

yea 0 conquers....So you posted this for what purpose? That CICADA are bunch of LaZy loudmouth players ingame right?

The good thing about your post its not tainted by the lies of Frying PAN and One Last Shot, they will say that that CICADA is leading by 10,000 conquers

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is a reason Cicada now rarely post on these forums....that reason is because it is utterly devoid of intelligent discussion.

Mr.Hustle you are a joke. A troll. You spew nonsense and hide behind an alias. Originally you pretended to be G-Rex to slander him and RIP. Now after a name change you have moved onto Cicada. You lack credibility and frankly you make Nomex look bad.

Regarding this atrocious thread...........

I will say this once and then let this comment be lost in the inevitable incoherent nonsense that will follow: Cicada (and 3301) are at war with JheeeZ Family. We include -IYI- in that Family because JheeeZ control them. Members of JheeeZ freely jump to -IYI- and likewise -IYI- jump to JheeeZ. JheeeZ recap lost -IYI- villages etc.

This is not a slight at either of those tribes. They work together. If you find any tribe on 112 that does the same with Cicada, include them in our stats as it means we are treating them as a family tribe.

Let me be clear - Warpig went to war JheeeZ at their own behest. They created their own declaration of war thread for that very reason. kirk, StrawberryQueen and the rest of Warpigs leadership are not children. They made their own decision and I fully understand why they did.

Cicada/3301 v JheeeZ/-IYI- is an even contest thus far.

I really don't care that you or anyone feels the need to include other tribes statistics in that conflict. But it is silly and is just pads the statistics for no reason in favour of JheeeZ.

JheeeZ made enemies on 112 - that is not Cicadas doing. But if you want to continue throwing random statistics together that reflect nothing in some misguided attempt to make Cicada look bad then have at it. What is your aim with this nonsense? Hope that the other powers on 112 believe these stats and think you are credible? How stupid do you think they are?

Oh and btw - in case you and others haven't yet realized,
Frying Pan Warrior is not in Cicada.

Last edited:

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Squanchy You to are a Joke, you capitalize and Bully WARPIGS to join you in your so called war so you could make them as fodder for you.

And now you wash your hands and throw them under the bus by saying they are not kids. Its your tribes fault that they are in dire straits right now.

You left them to burn, no support from your tribe nothing. You tribe manipulated them, and thats enough to show your tribes true nature, Your not even attacking JHEEEZ cause if your attacking JHEEEZ your tribe will have stats that will be conquers back and forth or, one tribe is leading. But instead you goaded them to attack JHEEEZ and left them to die. Your tribes plans are sick it makes me want to vomit.

BTW dont included other tribes here, you got your own war padding thread so your tribe will look good with all your lies..

and Look at my post regarding FRYING PAN WARRIOR if you look closely, I always say he is a CICADA FANBOY...Well with you posting and protecting him shows your stooping to underhand stuffs for your tribes advantage.

And, CICADA looks bad at every angle, if you think the world sees your tribe as the world saviour your wrong. We see your tribe as a manipulative tribe who leaves a wounded soldier in a battlefield to die.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yea 0 conquers....So you posted this for what purpose? That CICADA are bunch of LaZy loudmouth players ingame right?

The good thing about your post its not tainted by the lies of Frying PAN and One Last Shot, they will say that that CICADA is leading by 10,000 conquers
Squanchy You to are a Joke, you capitalize and Bully WARPIGS to join you in your so called war so you could make them as fodder for you.

And now you wash your hands and throw them under the bus by saying they are not kids. Its your tribes fault that they are in dire straits right now.

You left them to burn, no support from your tribe nothing. You tribe manipulated them, and thats enough to show your tribes true nature, Your not even attacking JHEEEZ cause if your attacking JHEEEZ your tribe will have stats that will be conquers back and forth or, one tribe is leading. But instead you goaded them to attack JHEEEZ and left them to die. Your tribes plans are sick it makes me want to vomit.

BTW dont included other tribes here, you got your own war padding thread so your tribe will look good with all your lies..

and Look at my post regarding FRYING PAN WARRIOR if you look closely, I always say he is a CICADA FANBOY...Well with you posting and protecting him shows your stooping to underhand stuffs for your tribes advantage.

And, CICADA looks bad at every angle, if you think the world sees your tribe as the world saviour your wrong. We see your tribe as a manipulative tribe who leaves a wounded soldier in a battlefield to die.

Ok man if they're so bad then how about you go and rim them? I'm still waiting for 1 succesful op.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ok man if they're so bad then how about you go and rim them? I'm still waiting for 1 succesful op.
well you seems to misunderstand, Im not saying the CICADA are poor players most of them are veterans from mutliple world, world winners I'm attacking their STATS padding and their underhand tactics of Alliance buffer. They use other tribes for their wars weakens them so they will have free villas.

They make situations where tribes fight and swoop down and get the spoils. Like a Vulture or Hyena.

This is really long explanation for you maybe read some books about the Nature of a Vulture or HYENA

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well you seems to misunderstand, Im not saying the CICADA are poor players most of them are veterans from mutliple world, world winners I'm attacking their STATS padding and their underhand tactics of Alliance buffer. They use other tribes for their wars weakens them so they will have free villas.

They make situations where tribes fight and swoop down and get the spoils. Like a Vulture or Hyena.

This is really long explanation for you maybe read some books about the Nature of a Vulture or HYENA

Being two faced is part of the game, nothing wrong with that. Their's little morality in TW.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Being two faced is part of the game, nothing wrong with that. Their's little morality in TW.
Yes I agree with you, having two faces makes it hard to see the right road

With all the preaching of CICADA , The world will see them who they really are

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We can now remove WARPIGS Sacrificial Lamb to the stats, Because they are now a dead tribe and its because of CICADA throwing them under the bus, leaving them to rot and die under the scorching sun...

Wait they DISBANDED and this is all because of CICADA's betrayal.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We can now remove WARPIGS Sacrificial Lamb to the stats, Because they are now a dead tribe and its because of CICADA throwing them under the bus, leaving them to rot and die under the scorching sun...

Wait they DISBANDED and this is all because of CICADA's betrayal.

Indeed. Who else could be to blame except for Cicada. The tribe that is capable of granting existence, and taking it away.

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am still really struggling with the "Pig in Sheep's Clothing" image that the title implies.

Warpig R&D have been working on the "Secret Sausage" for a long time, but no idea how the info got out. Might be because we put a leek in it.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
THE REAL STATS

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Cicada, without our fodder

Side 1:
Side 2: 111