WAR Judgment Day: War Against the Machines

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh come one? You having fun playing a world with the uber support rules and watch towers? Just Merge the whole damn thing and end the suffering

I think every world has a interesting spin to it that makes it worth "playing out" the winner of this world if won by war and not merging, diplomacy. Will 100% have done it through very challenging wars. It is probably one of the most difficult worlds I have played as far as you can't just op 300 villages at once because you won't have enough close support to keep all of them therefor kind of pointless. Then comes in the paladin strategy. Is it even worth having an offensive pally this world? I personally don't think so. This it is more important to have 10 close range defensive pally's.

Then comes the other "thinking strategy" of should you do the opposite than most worlds and make your frontline defense for even closer support and put nobles a little further back or even send nobles with defensive villages.

This world has got me thinking of 100 ways to play this world with the settings and I haven't done that since church worlds first started coming out.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't you have an account to give away villages on?
I got a question for you, why the EXTREME HATE? is this the MINDSET of your tribe to bring HATE

it's your own shortcoming that you feel this for your tribe, believing that your tribe is right , ARROGANT tribe, full of HATRED,

This HIGH AND ALMIGHTY approach of cicada will bring its own downfall. Eventually everyone will fight your tribe, do you think the world is STUPID, on what your tribe is trying to do.

LUST for satisfaction on insulting other tribes and players, the feeling of SUPERIORITY, establishing yourself as a leader?

I ask you again why all the HATE?

CICADA is this really what your planning to do?

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This HIGH AND ALMIGHTY approach of cicada

Actually you're the one always calling Cicada almighty. Psychologically speaking, it's people like yourself that give Cicada its status. Opposition supports status. If Cicada didn't have you, he who talks about them so often, they'd be less of everything.

do you think the world is STUPID, on what your tribe is trying to do

They aren't trying to do anything but you're clearly doing something.

I suggest you take a step back and consider that most of the time we are here representing ourselves and not our tribes.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I got a question for you, why the EXTREME HATE? is this the MINDSET of your tribe to bring HATE

it's your own shortcoming that you feel this for your tribe, believing that your tribe is right , ARROGANT tribe, full of HATRED,

This HIGH AND ALMIGHTY approach of cicada will bring its own downfall. Eventually everyone will fight your tribe, do you think the world is STUPID, on what your tribe is trying to do.

LUST for satisfaction on insulting other tribes and players, the feeling of SUPERIORITY, establishing yourself as a leader?

I ask you again why all the HATE?

CICADA is this really what your planning to do?

You need to go take a walk my dude. You've done nothing but ramble on and hate on Cicada. Take a break. Call you mom. Do some yoga. Your crazy response to me referring to your real account losing villages is pretty clear who you are. We already knew. Then we were shown your Skype. We know it's you. It's embarrassing. Sam, if you honestly just want someone to talk with DM me. I won't tell anyone you did and this isn't some ploy to catch you in an act. If you need someone, I'll be more then glad to talk and keep it 100% confidential.

Or keep trolling. It is what it is.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually you're the one always calling Cicada almighty. Psychologically speaking, it's people like yourself that give Cicada its status. Opposition supports status. If Cicada didn't have you, he who talks about them so often, they'd be less of everything.

They aren't trying to do anything but you're clearly doing something.

I suggest you take a step back and consider that most of the time we are here representing ourselves and not our tribes.
Yea right CICADA FANBOY keep licking their feet, I think your enjoying this ingame
You need to go take a walk my dude. You've done nothing but ramble on and hate on Cicada. Take a break. Call you mom. Do some yoga. Your crazy response to me referring to your real account losing villages is pretty clear who you are. We already knew. Then we were shown your Skype. We know it's you. It's embarrassing. Sam, if you honestly just want someone to talk with DM me. I won't tell anyone you did and this isn't some ploy to catch you in an act. If you need someone, I'll be more then glad to talk and keep it 100% confidential.

Or keep trolling. It is what it is.
I don't need to walk, im sitting besides THE HIGH AND ALMIGHTY PLAYERS of CICADA who always shames players ingame, insults players of how they play and feeling PROUD and ARROGANT, thinking everyone would bow to them.

JHEEEZ isn't bowing to you, I will admit the last opp was difficult to stop, but your pathetic tribe can't do anything about it, btw don't drag my mom into this I am not insulting your family or anyone personal to you, but if your think Im beneath you and resort to this it reflects on how your tribe will stoop so low to get their win in this world. I don't know why your tribe encourages this kind of behavior it's sick it makes me vomit, just replying to you right now is disgusting ingame.

Clearly you are an amateur.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yea right CICADA FANBOY keep licking their feet, I think your enjoying this ingame

I don't need to walk, im sitting besides THE HIGH AND ALMIGHTY PLAYERS of CICADA who always shames players ingame, insults players of how they play and feeling PROUD and ARROGANT, thinking everyone would bow to them.

JHEEEZ isn't bowing to you, I will admit the last opp was difficult to stop, but your pathetic tribe can't do anything about it, btw don't drag my mom into this I am not insulting your family or anyone personal to you, but if your think Im beneath you and resort to this it reflects on how your tribe will stoop so low to get their win in this world. I don't know why your tribe encourages this kind of behavior it's sick it makes me vomit, just replying to you right now is disgusting ingame.

Clearly you are an amateur.

Listen it's clear by now that you accepted that you're getting rimmed, how about you spend your time and energy in w115? You would fit very well with that Brazilian troll.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is it even worth replying to this guy anymore? haha

You make a comment on hot dogs and you are a Cicada fan boy. You comment on how he literally makes no sense and you are licking the feet of Cicada. Mr. Hustle I would love to know what you do for a living because you non-stop reply with trash haha. You ether make more money than you know what to do with so you spend all your time on here or you are 34 living in your mom's basement trolling everyone for no reason haha.

PM me when you join your next world and under what account. I would love to do start up near you haha.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is it even worth replying to this guy anymore? haha

You make a comment on hot dogs and you are a Cicada fan boy. You comment on how he literally makes no sense and you are licking the feet of Cicada. Mr. Hustle I would love to know what you do for a living because you non-stop reply with trash haha. You ether make more money than you know what to do with so you spend all your time on here or you are 34 living in your mom's basement trolling everyone for no reason haha.

PM me when you join your next world and under what account. I would love to do start up near you haha.

free villages are always nice!