Just a short question

• Thread starter graham the great
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Our world now has less then 900 players that are active/playing.

So was just wondering if and when the possibility of half price nobles was being brought to the remaining players attention.......

cheers

DeletedUser

i cant remember when the law comes into place....

pretty soon i hope/guess..

a vote comes first amidst all..

DeletedUser

Well, considering Morthy is the one who usually decides this, and I am not sure what his policy is on implementing half price coins/packets, there isn't an answer that I can give you guys. I can ask Morthy when I get the chance though if you would like.

Deleted the middle part since Taz deleted the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tazecca

I am sorry was not ment to be offencive to you
I do realise and know how much the mods do however multiple players have been asking for weeks
not ment to be a dig at u..and i apologise

edit: i have since recieved a reply

DeletedUser84492

I think half price noble should not get in play due that would give the game away to fast and why not try to give chance to people to make something happen versus time later on?

DeletedUser

The only reason why we seem to keep pushing on this is that the standard for half priced nobles is 1k or less players. We're at that point on w32, and have been for some time. Its frustrating for us because we have worked hard to get this world to that point, looking for half priced nobles, yet it seems our concerns are not going anywhere as a result of other issues. We dont blame the mods for this. We dont ( even though it seems that way) What we do seem to blame is the lack of response to our inquiries.

@ubegame: Do you honestly think keeping full priced nobles is going to slow us down? It hasnt, and wont. No other tribe can stand up to Time. They couldnt when there were more players on the world, what makes you think that less is going to slow us down? Use your head. It might help you last a little longer.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser84492

The only reason why we seem to keep pushing on this is that the standard for half priced nobles is 1k or less players. We're at that point on w32, and have been for some time. Its frustrating for us because we have worked hard to get this world to that point, looking for half priced nobles, yet it seems our concerns are not going anywhere as a result of other issues. We dont blame the mods for this. We dont ( even though it seems that way) What we do seem to blame is the lack of response to our inquiries.

@ubegame: Do you honestly think keeping full priced nobles is going to slow us down? It hasnt, and wont. No other tribe can stand up to Time. They couldnt when there were more players on the world, what makes you think that less is going to slow us down? Use your head. It might help you last a little longer.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

it is because east side is stubborn and i still give kudos to Time but i would like someone that would grow some balls

DeletedUser

I think half price noble should not get in play due that would give the game away to fast and why not try to give chance to people to make something happen versus time later on?

Would you rather see the world end, because people don't care to play for 6 years, and quit, or would you rather see it end because tribes actually did something.

Half priced nobles, benefit the world, more than it benefits Time, because there are more players in the world, than in Time. You'll have double the nobles, as will we, and will be able to noble more because there are more people.

Do you guys really need another 3 years to figure out how to pull your asses together, and do something against us?

DeletedUser

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

My rant was not directed at the world asking for half price. I understand your want for half price nobles. It was specifically directed at the way Taz worded the post. Anyways, post was deleted and an apology was made so its in the past.

DeletedUser84492

Would you rather see the world end, because people don't care to play for 6 years, and quit, or would you rather see it end because tribes actually did something.

Half priced nobles, benefit the world, more than it benefits Time, because there are more players in the world, than in Time. You'll have double the nobles, as will we, and will be able to noble more because there are more people.

Do you guys really need another 3 years to figure out how to pull your asses together, and do something against us?

AYK that is the east side many egos cannot work together or they try to give Time the win on silver plates, it is obvious when some are trying but others are trying there hardest to not see it go. For me i would at least love to try, but some see that they have to wait until you bang on there doors or pick flowers around there garden

DeletedUser

AYK that is the east side many egos cannot work together or they try to give Time the win on silver plates, it is obvious when some are trying but others are trying there hardest to not see it go. For me i would at least love to try, but some see that they have to wait until you bang on there doors or pick flowers around there garden

are you related to sherlock holmes..???? you are clever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.