Just a short question

• Thread starter graham the great
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84492

3 log ins??? i said it wold be better in global ways and if something was to happen to stop Time.

DeletedUser84492

Jay why so arrogant when i made sure our war stop and the one in FD opposed??? kinda weird you changed spot fast. and you know the split was a cause of it and loukyguy36 that was the one that screwed DND i have also hard evidence to even prove it and players that was inside DND that could expose his scheme of both bw sf and louky

DeletedUser

Jay why so arrogant when i made sure our war stop and the one in FD opposed??? kinda weird you changed spot fast. and you know the split was a cause of it and loukyguy36 that was the one that screwed DND i have also hard evidence to even prove it and players that was inside DND that could expose his scheme of both bw sf and louky

please slow down,

i have no idea what you are saying..

your jumping around like a headless chicken..

DeletedUser

o_O

Go ahead, show your evidence, what ever you say bears no meaning to the current player on loukyguy. The player you are talking about, Kygon, quit already... keep up.

You know... just like normal I don't think you even have any evidence, things change, if you can't keep up with them then unlucky yea.

DeletedUser84492

he has not quit he is on Louky account and some can back it up as his attack comes in when he is on Skype exact same time hehehe and yea jane sits him too, you think Kygon would leave you?? you both are the same. and what was your true thing with Game killing THX, some in Game can even say real game friends as you,sabre,jane and kygon and ridergx, you betrayed 1 and she could expose you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he has not quit he is on Louky account and some can back it up as his attack comes in when he is on Skype exact same time hehehe and yea jane sits him too, you think Kygon would leave you?? you both are the same. and what was your true thing with Game killing THX, some in Game can even say real game friends as you,sabre,jane and kygon and ridergx, you betrayed 1 and she could expose you all.

sorry i'm not who you think i am...i told you who i am... a friend of jose

DeletedUser

We betrayed 1 did we?

This aregument is pointless, your flawed in so many ways it's gotten beyond the point of it being funny. Not only that but this topic has strayed far from the realms of on topicness.

I believe Graham has been given an answer through the use of a poll. This can be locked now I think.

DeletedUser

You have your poll. If you would like to continue discussing whos on what account, you can make a new thread for it.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.