Just a small pointless PNP on 7th

• Thread starter *Deadly*Poison*
  • Start date

DeletedUser

LOLO.png

Just checked and these are 21st in the world........ Its a sad sad day when "top" tribes just send out random invites so i decided to post a poll in their forum......

Then the duke mails me

seventh cavalry today at 14:01
Hello, can i know ur past experiance ? i was gonna mail u lol but i had to go then and forgot..

But still doesnt kick me, so now I'm just floating through the forum looking for something juicy.... but there is nothing! (other then lots of support posts! No name x2.... they really dislike you :lol: leave their members alone you bully!)

Does anyone want me to add anything? :icon_rolleyes:

Also, the link in the post is this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there is an edit button for a reason :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

*DP*!
Skype meh!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Contrary to public belief, that is me in my avatar...... I have lots of time on my hands :lol:

hahaa if that was you, you shouldn't have lots of time on your hands we all hear about the problems with you catholics :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

some conversation between a tribemate and him:

seventh cavalry on 04.02. at 09:03
how are you man ?

warheart89 today at 19:08
I'm ok you?
Seems like you're tribe has fallen apart a bit :p

seventh cavalry today at 19:09
no, got disbanded. we were ranking 19

warheart89 today at 19:16
Yer I know, I was watching your tribe.
How come you disbanded?

seventh cavalry today at 19:17
i kicked all my members, left 3,

warheart89 today at 19:17
Lol fair enough. Do you not think that you will be an easy target now with no-one to back you up?

seventh cavalry today at 19:18
haha, come on then, welcome..

warheart89 today at 19:20
Oh it wasn't a declaration of war :)
I see no reason to attack you anyway. I've got enough things to do without making enemies

seventh cavalry today at 19:22
me too, im just saying my tribe is too near me and it sucks so i just kicked all them and thats my style.. i know its bit stupid but now i know all stats of people and take a lot advantage, i hates it cus all my members were near me and i was.. STAKED IN THA MIDDLLE :) good idea ?

what a retard.

DeletedUser

Happens to the Best of us

So, did this happen before or after your previous tribe AGG got pwned?

zxz25 on 04.02. at 13:36
Hello how is everything going? I am a very experineced and aggresive player, i have been playing since world 21. I am the leader of the new tribe consisting of only players like you and i(expereinced and aggresive). How would you like to join our tribe. If you want more information please feel free to message me anytime. If you ever need anything i am online for a long amount of time.

drakincorin on 04.02. at 13:41
Well if you're willing to make me a duke I'll consider it.

But you would have to let me sit your account first so I could be sure I was joining a strong player, not just some kids who talk a lot.

zxz25 on 04.02. at 13:42
sorry not duke yet, you will have to prove yourselves loyal to the tribe first, then eventually you will gain up the ladder. is that fair?

drakincorin on 04.02. at 13:49
No.

You asked me.

I've named my price.

And given this is the second tribe you've asked me to join, you obviously need me.

zxz25 on 04.02. at 13:50
dont need you are are experineced i TALK TO YOU LATER LET ME ME THINK

drakincorin on 05.02. at 02:01
That's a lot of thinking.

Do you need help?

zxz25 on 05.02. at 04:24
ya i need help... im thinking what to do...

zxz25 on 05.02. at 04:52
hmmmm... is there like a second choice other than being a duke or are you testing my leadership

drakincorin on 05.02. at 06:53
You let me sit you for 10 minutes to look at your tribe, and I'll tell you if there is an alternative.

zxz25 on 05.02. at 13:15
are you online right now?

drakincorin on 05.02. at 13:16
yep. I'm here.

zxz25 on 05.02. at 13:17
kk how long do u need? shorter than 10 mins

drakincorin on 05.02. at 13:18
OK.

Make it 5.

zxz25 on 05.02. at 13:19
kk

zxz25 on 05.02. at 13:27

drakincorin on 05.02. at 13:32
Let that be a lesson about:

a) seeking to recruit members from other tribes and

b) letting people sit you.

TTFN

DK

zxz25 on 05.02. at 13:33
wats ttfn and dk

drakincorin on 05.02. at 13:35
Ta Ta for now.

DK is my sig.

zxz25 on 05.02. at 13:39
never heard of that one lol

drakincorin on 05.02. at 13:41
So. do I get an invite?

zxz25 on 05.02. at 13:44
do u still want 1?

Guess what happened between 13:27 and 13:32?

DeletedUser

Lol!!!!!!!!!!that is awsome!;p

Well done "aggressive-experiance" zxz25!!!!

DeletedUser

Yes WP DK, you found a very "aggressive-experianced" nub, but tbh there was only 7 or 8 members so not much damage done as the tribe was going nowhere anyway, so it wasnt really a tribe, 7th had 45 members! ..... but still you get a pat on the back

images

DeletedUser

Yes WP DK, you found a very "aggressive-experianced" nub, but tbh there was only 7 or 8 members so not much damage done as the tribe was going nowhere anyway, so it wasnt really a tribe, 7th had 45 members! ..... but still you get a pat on the back

images

Well to be honest I actually felt a bit sorry for him once he let me in and didn't completely trash the place: I mean I didn't write on too many walls or anything.. :)

from the timing I figure the merge was underway before I did it - and he certainly won some props for being able to laugh it off later. Last time I pulled that off i got obscene emails for days. :icon_rolleyes:.

Oh - love the profile graphic BTW - that lipgloss must be a bugger to get right! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

To get it perfect it takes 2 full days, but usually i only spend a day and a half on them!

yeah, i got 3 e-mails off some of their members saying the have sent in tickets about me........ so I :lol: ed

Just trying to liven up this world, hopefully something scandalous happens soon!