Just a small pointless PNP on 7th

• Thread starter *Deadly*Poison*
  • Start date

xpayback

I know that guy, Seventh Cavalry, from w52. He used to lead the tribe 7TH but he failed so hard (chuckle).
Now he joins w55.. better he leaves because he's nothing to do in here.
For the details:

Sevent Cavalry
* Leads 7TH in "almost" every world
* Is a massa recruiter
* Surely is a noob and can't play -> always a defensive player
* any featbacks? :)

DeletedUser

7th is my neighbor, and shortly he will be losing points.

seventh cavalry on 30.01. at 18:57
Dear tribe,

The begginer Protection ended , farm losers crazy . Mail some big players in your 15x15 to make sure you dont recive incommings in early game and especialy in 7x7 try make PAs inner and outer tribe.

IF YOU ARE NEAR YOUR TRIBE MEMBERS OFFENSE IS A NICE IDEA(contact me about your offensive experiance befour you go offensive) IF YOU ARE BIT ISOLATED DEFENSE WOULD BE PREFERED

Now please post if you are offensive or defensive in the forum
Forum /General / Offensive or defensive. I will start doing organizing after the member numbers stabilize like forming fighting groups and defending web. Please be active in the forums, those who never speaks up will be warned and if still not will be kicked.

~Circular Mail

DeletedUser

This bunch is fun less. Along with the other 70 percent of our K on w52 their 29% fought me as well. Decided to jump in once they thought the deck was stacked against me lol. Extended an invite 3 days later after they realized the mistake.

They will fall in as a tool to some other noob tribe again...

Follow their strict orders like prison punks or play the political scene day to day biddin' whomever they think can protect them best at current.

Last edited by a moderator: