K30-s vs HDR

DeletedUser

No body like a noob barb nobling tribe that keeps invading your K

No body likes to be under-appreciated while you mass support a front that is being hit by a top ten tribe.

No body likes to be cross nobled

No body likes to have rules be broken after they were set

Most of all no body like to be ignored when we try to confront the noobs who infract upon us

So the unproven K30-s ride to war on our steeds

8540d7f01ced9e648550d7f5b2bd5e75beb6be10.jpg

And well this will be our enemies

a000d4f57c4d3caad569fb613cd7385abeee2f34.jpg

With this the K30-s declare war on the {HDR} and their many branches and they will fall like TLA. This is the war that we finally get to prove out selves in.

DeletedUser

Good luck K-30S you better get into the top 20 and replace Tuff ;-).

But seriously is this a good move, starting a two front war and hitting those that help you in that war?

DeletedUser

we helped them in there war, and got repayed with them invading our Ks

DeletedUser

I don't know what the second front is? We were supporting the s2orm movement but found it to be fruitless. This was I get my oranges.

DeletedUser

Hmm ... We Aren't two fronts ..
Anyways I get little bit action now =)
My attacks are landing in 2-3h =P

K.

fadarofthedarkblade

good luck k30 im sure youll beat them good from my expereince they are like nomads and just keep moving acrossed the world. but there is a storm on the horizon so they are running for high ground.

best of luck!

DeletedUser

Good luck to the lads and lassies in K30-S! Please prove the family formula to be wrong again. Worked once already with TLA, now World 24 has yet another opportunity.
:icon_biggrin:

No body likes to have rules be broken after they were set

*Edit*
Urban is an idiot. Please ignore him, he tries to sound intelligent and always fails spectacularly.

Lets see some fighting!:axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This was a horrible decleration of war. Dont take this personally but you could have done a better job.

fadarofthedarkblade

it may not have been like a wizd0m declaraition but if its his first its not horrible it just needs some work. and im sure if he put more time into it it would have been ok but i do see your point as well 300rd

DeletedUser

Good move. It was irritating seeing a massive family tribe dominating this area of the world. Hopefully you can kick them out.

[Edit] Wait, I disagree with myself.
[Edit2] Wait, I disagree with my grammar.

Last edited by a moderator: