K30-s vs HDR

DeletedUser

Ohhh, I hope BOOB don't get involved. Let K30-S take centre stage!
:lol:

DeletedUser

This was a horrible decleration of war. Dont take this personally but you could have done a better job.

I picked the main points out of why we are going to war with them. Then grabbed some pics of my xfire profile. I like my fire calvary and enjoy my pic of the shot I got on a zombie on CS:S. Considering that I spent what 15 minutes to Wizzy's hour probubly I think it wasn't bad.

Thanks for the good comments though:)

DeletedUser

Well, just prime the nukes, build up nobles and wait till K-30s have proved that they can handle a war, then take some villages for yourself.

Obviously you'd have to inform K-30 what you were doing to prevent conflict of intrests, and just looking plain nooby. But i'd find it interesting to see how these tribes do going "mono a mono".

DeletedUser

I belive we will be talking to your leader we just want to solidify our K's and some of their villages are in our K3.

DeletedUser

You will see Nice gain of villages Taken From HDR near me =) (tomorrow and ...)
This is the Fight i have waiting for =)

K.

DeletedUser

BOOB is definitely not going to sit there and let you kill off HDR, mainly because HDR are right in between and next to us in K3, and as has been stated, we have been planning to take them down for a while. To some extent, it was part of the agreement when we gained entry to BOOB.

DeletedUser

BOOB is definitely not going to sit there and let you kill off HDR, mainly because HDR are right in between and next to us in K3, and as has been stated, we have been planning to take them down for a while. To some extent, it was part of the agreement when we gained entry to BOOB.

See what I mean? Now imagine being in the same tribe as him......

dash001

I totaly called this, I even said that hdr sealed their own fate with K-30 for invading their k. Looks like hdr will be fighting on three sides. North =RES=, West k-30, and East Storm. Does the noobs called Hdr know what i about to hit them I think not they still have cried and tried low tactics to get their way. -=I=- fought with honar and the correct way. When people use the underhand tactics it ruins the game. It is now a race to see who can kill HDR the fastest. I predict to see some HDR jump ship with the latest devolpments.

DeletedUser

hehe i like ur lord of the rings screen shot, i use to play that game when i was younger. But the rest of the declaration left much to be desired.

gl K30 :p

nightmare1967

Seen it all before

You guys and girls...Well me put it in a different way.

You will have egg on your face it not about your K30 it about taking as much village's you can...That why it call TRIBAL WARS

Oh before i go. You guys and girls need to watch you back and look at the BIG PICTURE...

You have got yourself in a little mess and you need to get out of it.

So all the other tribal member's sure keep out to make it fair,

As I know you will ask for support from the big tribe.