K30-s vs HDR

DeletedUser

Yes we didn't ... How many freaking times i need to say ... K30-S Did not ask for help ... They aren't ally's whit them .... They just wanted to attack HDR ... End of story ...

K.

Great allies you were :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

didnt you ask us to leave?

so keep our name out of your mouth

and BTW we just fought kinky and did quite well

so dont be angry because HDR have yet to win a WAR :icon_cool:

fenx (rank 8ish maybe more)
-=I=- fam. (rank 25)

DeletedUser

how many times do you need to be told sean? you were NEVER a target, let alone a main target.
there are tribes that pop up in your territory from time to time, you noble them because they are there, but you don't make them your main target.

our main targets have been Kinky for a very long time
as soon as they died we went into clean up mode.
then we declared on COTI

at no point did HDR become a main target. so please, just drop that line as it has been proved wrong on several occasions now.

hmmm.. so 8-10 s2orm players attacking one HDR player who is supporting his own villages and we are not a main target?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats what i said. well done for repeating it.

if all 150 of us were attacking you like we were kinky then you could maybe be named as a target. you dont even have a thread in our forums

DeletedUser

thats what i said. well done for repeating it.

if all 150 of us were attacking you like we were kinky then you could maybe be named as a target. you dont even have a thread in our forums

1. there is more than 8-10 players attacking HDR in total. I am just saying it is not a regular bit of growth as you are working as a group meaning you can't take our players 1v1 so you are getting a number of players to take out one player.

2. You have around 40-50 attacking us out of your 200-250 members in your familly. So I'd say it is a fair bit as we only have 3-4 attacking you back due to more important wars being prioritised.

3. Capital letter at the start of each sentance please. As long as you have basic grammar it is ok I don't expect it to be perfect. (There is a reason I am pointing this out and Tanzley knows)

4. As a tribe S2ORM are about 10 times bigger than HDR. HDR are completely surrounded by enemies wereas S2ORM are land-locked on the most part.

DeletedUser

Seriously .. Mod Should change this Topic To ... HDR and Every1 else Argue topic ... Because this is just Argue Argue ....

K.

DeletedUser

1. there is more than 8-10 players attacking HDR in total. I am just saying it is not a regular bit of growth as you are working as a group meaning you can't take our players 1v1 so you are getting a number of players to take out one player.

2. You have around 40-50 attacking us out of your 200-250 members in your familly. So I'd say it is a fair bit as we only have 3-4 attacking you back due to more important wars being prioritised.

3. Capital letter at the start of each sentance please. As long as you have basic grammar it is ok I don't expect it to be perfect. (There is a reason I am pointing this out and Tanzley knows)

4. As a tribe S2ORM are about 10 times bigger than HDR. HDR are completely surrounded by enemies wereas S2ORM are land-locked on the most part.

1. The reason we are one of the best tribes in this world is because we have team work and collaboration. individuality means nothing in a war between tribes, we have the ability to not only fake someone into quiting, but to nuke every single village in the hdr family a few times over... but we haven't because like i said, you are not a target.

2. then its your fault, how can you prioritise other wars more than the one you have so little chance fo winning, surely it would have been better to fight back and gain some respect?

3. I'll not lie, that is the first time i've seen any level of humour from you Sean. I may even have broken out into a smile at that!

4. then it shows how bad your dimplomacy is then doesn't it. and s2orm aren't land locked... it's impossible to be land locked on this game, we have the ability to noble anywhere in the world. long distance nobling isn't banned you know?

DeletedUser

Seriously .. Mod Should change this Topic To ... HDR and Every1 else Argue topic ... Because this is just Argue Argue ....

K.

I'm very sorry Komeet :(
would you like me to stop for you?

DeletedUser

Great allies you were :icon_rolleyes:

Hey man that goes both ways. Ya'll were attempting to recruit our k20 members. You were nobling barbs in our clusters.

We actually never agreed to be allies with you. Evil git was the one who set it up when we were families and I said nay but underworld wouldn't hear any of it.

DeletedUser

1. The reason we are one of the best tribes in this world is because we have team work and collaboration. individuality means nothing in a war between tribes, we have the ability to not only fake someone into quiting, but to nuke every single village in the hdr family a few times over... but we haven't because like i said, you are not a target.

2. then its your fault, how can you prioritise other wars more than the one you have so little chance fo winning, surely it would have been better to fight back and gain some respect?

3. I'll not lie, that is the first time i've seen any level of humour from you Sean. I may even have broken out into a smile at that!

4. then it shows how bad your dimplomacy is then doesn't it. and s2orm aren't land locked... it's impossible to be land locked on this game, we have the ability to noble anywhere in the world. long distance nobling isn't banned you know?

1. So you are admitting it is a tribe effort then. Expansion as players would usually mean players taking out small targets on there own. If it takes 8 players of 1.4mill + to take down an inactive 600k point player then you are pretty shit.

2. We have other wars that we will loose if we don't prioritise. There was no official declaration from S2ORM you just became enemies one day and started attacking us without warning. Dishonourable to say the least.

4. Funny you should say that. there is a limit how long you can noble . I think it is 1000 fields. I remember trying to noble a village on the other side of the world back in the old days and I wasn't allowed I don't think. Anyway players don't like to go long distance they would prefer expansion and since you are surrounded by allies/NAP's you would either have to travel very far or noble us.

We were allies with both -=I=- fam. and K30-S and then they both declare on us with no reason this is nothing to do with our diplomacy. It is called taking out the weak link. When you know a tribe is having troubles you attack them. Fine by me but they are too scared to face us 1V1 (all three tribes)

DeletedUser

yes Sean we are so Scared ... We want Help every side of the world ... At the end It seems like Whole words againt you ...

K.

DeletedUser

Hey man that goes both ways. Ya'll were attempting to recruit our k20 members. You were nobling barbs in our clusters.

We actually never agreed to be allies with you. Evil git was the one who set it up when we were families and I said nay but underworld wouldn't hear any of it.

Even if you wanted to drop the alliance you should have dropped it in an honourable way. That was a load of bullshit. We didn't noble barbs in your area. You are just trying to jump the bandwagon. You didn't spot that. -=I=- fam. spotted we nobled most of the barbs on the -=I=-/HDR front in the matter of three or four days as my tribe were commanded to do it due to -=I=- gaining too much K21 territory and attempting to negotiate an alliance with our enemy. We presumed they were plotting against us and indeed they were.

The barbs noble in K20 were long-ranged from K54 for the core players moving up to K20. At the time {LFC} controlled K20 and they were allies. There leader was something like "vampire" and he was ok with it so we told him which ones we were nobling. Later on after the barbs were nobled {LFC} merged into your tribe. So we didn't take your barbs.

DeletedUser

yes Sean we are so Scared ... We want Help every side of the world ... At the end It seems like Whole words againt you ...

K.

Your tribe is the only tribe out of the three that would beat us 1v1. S2ORM would struggle and =RES= would get their arses kicked.

DeletedUser

sean5500 you have issues lol

we at s²orm admire your stupidity
without you we would actually think cgopie knows what he is talking about :lol:

and you are a prime example that just because you have been playing for years doesnt mean you will always get good

you still suck....
your pretty good at it though

DeletedUser

sean5500 you have issues lol

we at s²orm admire your stupidity
without you we would actually think cgopie knows what he is talking about :lol:

and you are a prime example that just because you have been playing for years doesnt mean you will always get good

you still suck....
your pretty good at it though

I don't feel I suck. I am not a great player but I am not a bad player. I am sorta in the middle. I think =RES= will even admit that even tho they hate my guts.

DeletedUser

Even if you wanted to drop the alliance you should have dropped it in an honourable way. That was a load of bullshit. We didn't noble barbs in your area. You are just trying to jump the bandwagon. You didn't spot that. -=I=- fam. spotted we nobled most of the barbs on the -=I=-/HDR front in the matter of three or four days as my tribe were commanded to do it due to -=I=- gaining too much K21 territory and attempting to negotiate an alliance with our enemy. We presumed they were plotting against us and indeed they were.

The barbs noble in K20 were long-ranged from K54 for the core players moving up to K20. At the time {LFC} controlled K20 and they were allies. There leader was something like "vampire" and he was ok with it so we told him which ones we were nobling. Later on after the barbs were nobled {LFC} merged into your tribe. So we didn't take your barbs.

Dropped in an honorable way? The basis of our "alliance" was off of underworld. It can be said the alliance was dropped when we left underworld.

As for K20. We had said we were moving into K20 as we didn't want to declare on HiMu as they are our buddies and BoU still had a strong presence thier. What happened? A million barbs started getting nobled.

As for your lfc is way off. We declared on LFC and then had to drop for awhile because you were protecting them. Then we said F**K it and owned them. Then underworld made us allies with you.

DeletedUser

1. So you are admitting it is a tribe effort then. Expansion as players would usually mean players taking out small targets on there own. If it takes 8 players of 1.4mill + to take down an inactive 600k point player then you are pretty shit.

Maybe if you were as good of a duke as you thought you were you would know that 1 player attackign 1 player rquires more troops. as well these players attackign back uses up more tribe def. by a group effort the target is taken down alot faster thus losing all troops leaving him/her stranded. A tribe wide attack is 8-10 players being attacked simutaniously and has the same results. ATM we have no prime target. Did a few launches at coti, and a few at you but atm.. no real wars going on here sean but thanks fer comign out :icon_cool:
2. We have other wars that we will loose if we don't prioritise. There was no official declaration from S2ORM you just became enemies one day and started attacking us without warning. Dishonourable to say the least.
Dishonourable? ex-squeeze me please?
Actually it was the HDR f. who started attacking us first with virgin/undwlrd.
I never declared as we never needed to put a tribe wide attack on your tirbe.
4. Funny you should say that. there is a limit how long you can noble . I think it is 1000 fields. I remember trying to noble a village on the other side of the world back in the old days and I wasn't allowed I don't think. Anyway players don't like to go long distance they would prefer expansion and since you are surrounded by allies/NAP's you would either have to travel very far or noble us.

We were allies with both -=I=- fam. and K30-S and then they both declare on us with no reason this is nothing to do with our diplomacy. It is called taking out the weak link. When you know a tribe is having troubles you attack them. Fine by me but they are too scared to face us 1V1 (all three tribes)

I was told them they either leave the alliance or we will attack them. they left waited.. then declared on you. K-30 wanted to become allies, we agreed to nap and they wanted to take out HDR for recruiting issues or sumtin.. cant remeber.. anyways, who cares. I know the rest of the world could care less if HDR lives or dies. Go to your next world,learn form your mistakes.. and please god, work on your p&P skillz. see you in world 1344.

wIz.

p.3 wtf happened to 3? :icon_confused: