K53..... Bang!

DeletedUser

Hello again fellow W34ians :)

We at Bored are once again being forced into war, even though all we want is a nice huggle :icon_cry: as much as it'll be a shame to have to destroy these **ahem** "fine" **ahem** contenders, it's something that simply has to be done.

There we were, Bored and minding our own business by spamming up our internal forums about nothing in particular when some information lands on my lap that was rather disturbing.
We peaceful folk full of the joys of Boredom are being targetted :icon_eek:

First off, as some of you could probably guess, we wanted K53 to ourselves. MO were the first most likely target since they were #2 in the continent and therefore our main competition in the area. After shamelessly poaching their top 3 (and in my opinion only decent members) we were about to declare when this other info arrived.

[spoil]
MO Diplomacy List
MOdiplomacylist.jpg

[/spoil]

as you can see, Kupo? is allied with MO. This presented us a marvelous excuse to begin to tackle Kupo? since they had taken villages from our inactives who we were internally nobling, and the fact that they were nobling our Bregan war targets and recruited a refugee from Bregan who jumped ship to the ~HK~ family and then tried to run again...

[spoil]
kupo-taymokbregannobles.jpg

rickjamesbtribechanges.jpg

[/spoil]

I then noticed that one of our former Bored members who later joined ANA was also poaching villages from an inactive of ours.
The culprit was denisdi; being the reasonable chap i am i sent him a mail since he was a former member and i decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

[spoil]
denisdimail.jpg

[/spoil]
needless to say, he never replied and his 12 hours are up.

Then came what i see as the deal sealers :icon_neutral:

First, Kupo?'s own leader (Kinoshita Beckham) decided he'd try and noble some villages from one of our members......
i'll let you all judge for yourselves whether he was successful or not :icon_wink:

[spoil]
first in the train
failedtrain1.jpg

and the next 3 in the train all looked like this
failedtrain2.jpg

[/spoil]

then i received a forwarded mail which finalized things

[spoil]
ANAcoalitionmail.jpg

[/spoil]

And now even i, the most peaceful rancido in all the land have an incoming :icon_cry: don't worry Kupo?, when your white horsies get here i'll take extra care of them and perhaps send them back with slitted throats should the feeling take me :icon_wink:

So, now that i've wasted enough of all your time with facts, i suppose i'll get to my point....

First waves of attacks will be going out over the next 24 hours or so,

Bored declare on ANA, Kupo? and MO

let the games begin! :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As Bored allies Ocaryx will also match these delcarations.

DeletedUser

Hello again fellow W34ians :)

We at Bored are once again being forced into war, even though all we want is a nice huggle :icon_cry: as much as it'll be a shame to have to destroy these **ahem** "fine" **ahem** contenders, it's something that simply has to be done.

There we were, Bored and minding our own business by spamming up our internal forums about nothing in particular when some information lands on my lap that was rather disturbing.
We peaceful folk full of the joys of Boredom are being targetted :icon_eek:

First off, as some of you could probably guess, we wanted K53 to ourselves. MO were the first most likely target since they were #2 in the continent and therefore our main competition in the area. After shamelessly poaching their top 3 (and in my opinion only decent members) we were about to declare when this other info arrived.

[spoil]
MO Diplomacy List
MOdiplomacylist.jpg

[/spoil]

as you can see, Kupo? is allied with MO. This presented us a marvelous excuse to begin to tackle Kupo? since they had taken villages from our inactives who we were internally nobling, and the fact that they were nobling our Bregan war targets and recruited a refugee from Bregan who jumped ship to the ~HK~ family and then tried to run again...

[spoil]
kupo-taymokbregannobles.jpg

rickjamesbtribechanges.jpg

[/spoil]

I then noticed that one of our former Bored members who later joined ANA was also poaching villages from an inactive of ours.
The culprit was denisdi; being the reasonable chap i am i sent him a mail since he was a former member and i decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

[spoil]
denisdimail.jpg

[/spoil]
needless to say, he never replied and his 12 hours are up.

Then came what i see as the deal sealers :icon_neutral:

First, Kupo?'s own leader (Kinoshita Beckham) decided he'd try and noble some villages from one of our members......
i'll let you all judge for yourselves whether he was successful or not :icon_wink:

[spoil]
first in the train
failedtrain1.jpg

and the next 3 in the train all looked like this
failedtrain2.jpg

[/spoil]

then i received a forwarded mail which finalized things

[spoil]
ANAcoalitionmail.jpg

[/spoil]

And now even i, the most peaceful rancido in all the land have an incoming :icon_cry: don't worry Kupo?, when your white horsies get here i'll take extra care of them and perhaps send them back with slitted throats should the feeling take me :icon_wink:

So, now that i've wasted enough of all your time with facts, i suppose i'll get to my point....

First waves of attacks will be going out over the next 24 hours or so,

Bored declare on ANA, Kupo? and MO

let the games begin! :icon_twisted:

As Bored allies ?!? will also match these declarations.

(Just kidding, but good luck all in this fight)

DeletedUser

As Bored allies ?!? will also match these declarations.

(Just kidding, but good luck all in this fight)

haha you had me confused for a second there... i almost went to check our diplomacy list :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

kobihon03 on 17.05. at 21:31
I know that your member noble ~HK~ member...Hope yours stop it..Otherwise we all will attack yours..

Flump on 17.05. at 21:32
You like to lose? Besides you started it.

Teh threats have been made!

DeletedUser

Noone threatens the flumpster and gets away with it! :icon_evil:

Only Ray, when he wants Flump to stop staring.. in the um.. shower :icon_wink: (Inside joke)

Can we have some maps? I have no idea who those 3 tribes are.

DeletedUser

unfortunately it appears the colours messed up a bit when uploading to photobucket, but ah well...

W34warmap.jpg

DeletedUser

unfortunately it appears the colours messed up a bit when uploading to photobucket, but ah well...

W34warmap.jpg

Am I colorblind or does every single color seem to look somewhat the same? :lol:

LOL just give me a link and I'll be happy.

DeletedUser

Bored ~ Blue
Ocaryx~ Green
ANA~ Pink
MO~ Red
Kupo?~ Yellow

map.php

I hate links

Muller21

Im glad to some boomage go on. Good luck to Bored and Ocaryx i dont think you'll have much challange here. Have fun mates. :icon_cool: