K53..... Bang!

frostyfingers

I wanted to see a map, and I don't mind being part of it, but don't deserve mention since we are not really nobling, just clearing and defending

lol, twenty i assume your playing CiT account, and if so...why the sudden leave from Ocaryx, and do you plan on joining back with anyone?

DeletedUser

Ok, i'm just back from holidays and have only skim read most of what's been said here, so apologies to those who's posts i've missed (the longer ones... i know, i should've picked through them, but i'm too tired to bother)

Unforutunately this is true... there really seems to be a lack of action apart from this war

awwwwww making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :lol:

Well there's obviously a major problem with the way they carried out this ermm.... "great" strategy since they didn't even gain a single village from their action, and Hablo3u's ODD has gone through the roof and then some :icon_eek:

Still waiting to hear from you in-game?

It's about time :icon_razz:

He's back and he's commented on everything he's missed :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

hmmm, I appreciate the mention above flump...

I would not consider UATW to be much a force in this one, considering we are a tiny tribe and not quite ready

Yet, we are assisting ANA and Phx in clearing close by Ocaryx villages, in the hopes that their assistance in future will be present when we expand

other than that, I can't say we wil noble any villages, but we have cleared about 5 of MakeMyDay's villas, and I personally have cleared 6 Child In Time's villas

both got pissed, both attacked me, and both gave up attacking

THANKS OCARY FAMILY FOR THE OD BOOST!

I find it hard to believe that ou cleared 6 of Child in Time's villages and still have 25k ODA.

And as for the OD boost we gave you, apparently it only took you up to rank 180 Opponents Defeated tribe. :/

frostyfingers

take a look at our members, then look at our defensive OD...
we have taken more than most for our size

as for my ODA, i was using jenne's account to attack because she was closer and i was sitting her

DeletedUser72662

I wanted to see a map, and I don't mind being part of it, but don't deserve mention since we are not really nobling, just clearing and defending

lol, twenty i assume your playing CiT account, and if so...why the sudden leave from Ocaryx, and do you plan on joining back with anyone?
Maybe I could be pushed to join someone yeah, but I was kinda bored in Ocaryx :lol:

frostyfingers

well, if you find yourself lonely let us know, we can definately use a muscle in the tribe to start helping our smaller members get into the groove, once they are closer and have a few villas, we will start showing our true colors