K53..... Bang!

DeletedUser

Ego-Spam....

If everyone posted their individual war stats, my eyes would hurt reading through this forum.

I'm sorry, but the war is bigger than just you, so please escape from your bubble of self-gratitude!

frostyfingers

try Ocaryx VS ANA, ANAB, UATW, and *Phx* in K54

anyone know how to set that up for me? im still new to the war stats tools

DeletedUser

Would be a helpful tool

On topic, GL to Ocarynx/z
I actually forwarded this topic to my friends who lpay to laugh at King =D

DeletedUser

its called twstats.com

Side 1:
Tribes: Ocaryx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ANA ANAB UATW *Phx*
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 24
Difference: 42

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 459,896
Side 2: 165,747
Difference: 294,149

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Ocaryx Ocaryz
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ANA ANAB UATW *Phx* Kupo? RoH RoW RoK
Players:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 60
Difference: 23

image.php

Side 1: 577,622
Side 2: 429,210
Difference: 148,412

image.php

DeletedUser

King Mat the 1stEgo-Spam....

If everyone posted their individual war stats, my eyes would hurt reading through this forum.

I'm sorry, but the war is bigger than just you, so please escape from your bubble of self-gratitude!

i no the war is bigger than just me but tell me this what do u have to do with this war i might be in my bubble of self -gratitude but i dont see u waring with anyone ur just sat on ur hands like most other people in this world taking on the small fry at least we have some balls to take on the big guns even if we get smashed at the end of day. that is what this game is about war not hugz and kisses

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its called twstats.com

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ANA ANAB UATW *Phx*
Players:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 24
Difference: 42

image.php

Side 1: 459,896
Side 2: 165,747
Difference: 294,149

image.php

a CONTINENT sorter...

DeletedUser

i no the war is bigger than just me but tell me this what do u have to do with this war i might be in my bubble of self -gratitude but i dont see u waring with anyone ur just sat on ur hands like most other people in this world taking on the small fry at least we have some balls to take on the big guns even if we get smashed at the end of day. that is what this game is about war not hugz and kisses

Erm, Alice? vs. Rebels, anyone? You obviously don't know what you're talking about, so I suggest you take the aforementioned bubble and gtfo. Oh, and Mat, get back to me.

DeletedUser

Retard. The thread about his war is just about the biggest thread on here, they are miles above their point rank in OD and he could genuinely use you to wipe the floor, please try and get a little bit informed before you let lose your verbal diarrhea.

UATW : Get out. The ultimate noob tribe near us.

Side 1:
Tribes: UATW
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

You just want bad publicity? You need to learn when a good time to post is, and it isn't now.

Now, ignoring all these other tribes trying to hi jack the thread (please stop, you only make Kupo? look worse, and us better)

Side 1:
Tribes: ANA MO ANAB Kupo?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ocaryx Ocaryz
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 13
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 55,326
Side 2: 102,020
Difference: 46,694

image.php

DeletedUser

Now, ignoring all these other tribes trying to hi jack the thread (please stop, you only make Kupo? look worse, and us better)

haha, I will admit I lol'ed' here.

I know you mean well though guys, love the spunk~ At least the forums getting a little more lively.

DeletedUser

I aim to please, yes the forum may be slightly less dead than normal, but then those sort of comments are the ones that make players forgot about the forums... Its like buying a crap tabloid, you don't because its only full of crap, comparable to these guys imo. (not Kupo?, although if kobi was a little bit less mouthy in game and a bit more fighty fighty that'd be nice. :))

DeletedUser

Uhh, he's fighty fighty plenty. You're just in the wrong geographical area. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If you love war so much how come you're not still in ANA defending your comrades? I've lost like 15 villages to them so far...

I have yet to see a single incoming from you... Why is this?

DeletedUser

things i have learned from hablo3u in the last 48 hrs

1. really big experienced players have big defense :)
(painful lesson here)

2. spear, axe, hc

3. rams don't hit walls when the defense is super high, see point 1

4. have your tribe mates attack your attack and watch the show

5. hit hard and fast, not slow and multiple multiple targets at once

i would say 60 v 1 was unfair
needed more like 100 v 1, maybe that would have helped :D

6. smaller tribes on the west side, shouldn't attack larger tribes towards the east
lol

7. i still say not bad for a first time player

DeletedUser

things i have learned from hablo3u in the last 48 hrs

1. really big experienced players have big defense :)
(painful lesson here)

2. spear, axe, hc

3. rams don't hit walls when the defense is super high, see point 1

4. have your tribe mates attack your attack and watch the show

5. hit hard and fast, not slow and multiple multiple targets at once

i would say 60 v 1 was unfair
needed more like 100 v 1, maybe that would have helped :D

6. smaller tribes on the west side, shouldn't attack larger tribes towards the east
lol

7. i still say not bad for a first time player

You have clearly picked a side.

Just know now that we're never going to forget this..

Ocaryx could have NAP'd Kupo? quite easily, but we won't... never..

This war wont end till we have a winner and a loser.. all because some Kupo? took a single player.. who only had 5 villages..

5 villages was all it took for us to consider kupo? enemies.

Even if we ourselves wind up losing.. we still won't accept any peace offer from kupo? all because of 5 villages...

If Kupo? Falls.. and you expect us to forgive and forget...

Or if you think we'll beat kupo? and you can just lay low and we'll forget you're there you're wrong.

I have a tab on every single person whos taken an ocaryx village... the decision you guys have made this week can NEVER be reversed.

DeletedUser

all because some Kupo? took a single player.. who only had 5 villages..

5 villages was all it took for us to consider kupo? enemies.

Even if we ourselves wind up losing.. we still won't accept any peace offer from kupo? all because of 5 villages...

Those "5 villages", ie, that player in question I believe, as we have mentioned earlier, belonged to that of William Murderface, a member of Ocaryx at the time.

It all started with Daerth and a tribe called SW-L which set an alliance immediately with each other. After a couple of days, a merger was set into place with the members of SW-L going into Daerth.

Reports of Noble incomings by one of its members, bkitchen1015, who was in the process of moving into Daerth(now Kupo?), by William Murderface.

In retaliation for the Nobling one of its members, Daerth(now Kupo?) then took intiative to retake the village that was initially theirs and Renobled the village that was taken by William Murderface.

After a couple of nobling and renobling between William Murderface of Ocaryx and Kinoshita Beckham of Daerth(Kupo?), William Murderface gives up on that village (1 of his 'supposed' 5) then decided to attack an HK member and noble a village of theirs. In retaliation, HK attacks William Murderface and takes back their nobled village and takes the rest of his 3 villages.

See Link for reference

http://www.twstats.com/en34/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4525388

You can clearly see the order of noblizations.

Click on bkitchen and see his tribal changes and notice he was a member of SW-L and Kupo?

Click on SW-L and you can see that the majority of its members moved into Kupo?

Just to clarify; Kupo? only reacted to a situation.

DeletedUser

lol WM was not in ocaryx at the time.. They were both tribeless.

meh, there still had to be a consequence, you see we're making a statement of sorts.

That when attacked... it may be months and months before we're in a position to respond.. but when we are, we will react and cite whatever the reason.. even if it was some petty measly thing the rest of the world has long since forgotten.

like you took villages that were rightfully yours i spose we're coming out and saying we intend to take villages that are rightfully ours.. the k63 cluster we should have had.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not involved in this war, no. But I do follow the thread somewhat as it is the most active thread in the world. I was merely making the point that if every single person posted their individual war stats, it would become painful to read. (plus I was in a bit of a flaming mood)

As for not warring, I think you'll find you are very much mistaken. We have been at war with rebels (former rank 15) for a while now and our OD shows that we don't sit on our hands and hug and kiss. I'll admit they are not as big as Ocaryx, but the fact that there are several of your tribes teaming up on them negates your right to brag about taking on the big guns.