K54 soon to be Blood Bath, War time!

DeletedUser107919

Problem?
Assgard.png

DeletedUser107893

Smh i guess Asgard Duke went inactive it pretty much wraps this war up, already see members jumping too the enemy sides :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107879

they left because they know asgard falling to pieces, do you want me to post quotes
"Left because Asgard is breaking apart" and "Merging" is a big different. I didn't denied that they left, I just say you were wrong when you say we are merging with C2

DeletedUser99976

Some of us wish to continue in another tribe formed by me. We were getting sick of comeatmebro anyway and he won't be missed. I will make a post about this later on if enough of us join to warrant it. If not then we will all be scattered to the winds as if Asgard never existed...

DeletedUser105738

Some of us wish to continue in another tribe formed by me. We were getting sick of comeatmebro anyway and he won't be missed. I will make a post about this later on if enough of us join to warrant it. If not then we will all be scattered to the winds as if Asgard never existed...

Good luck to you guys forming your new tribe without comeatmebro. he caused allot of hastle for your tribe.

ravensbane3468

good chance to re-establish relations and re-order the continent. Me, I have a back stabber still at my door - though we are in a NAP.

Going to sit back and watch. Watch carefully so I don't get cleared again. <<<< but I did take two nobles. Still, my offense was in my village for about 3 hours total and it gets wiped. Terribly bad luck or terribly good spy.

DeletedUser

Don't worry raven that guy was a noob soon enough we will take them out anyways long live C2 and their members as we have won the war

DeletedUser107760

Jeez, I'm laughing my ass of at asgard's allies! Stayed neutral. > Doubt C2 is going to stay neutral to you now considering that they got merged with some of K best players!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does this mean ComeAtMeBro won't be posting here anymore?
Sounds good.

DeletedUser

This topic can be closed, war is over.

But i will leave you on this:

Asgard have offered peace and also offered to become our academy tribe. This will not be accepted. They have scattered, and we have taken in some of their top members. We will not be attacking any of their so called "allies" in a war, although if they are one of our members only choices for nobling, then all we can do is attack them.

We will still be attacking Asgard members who dont want to leave, and hopefully people will see this as a warning to not attack us.

DeletedUser106646

Who are there allies the other tribes XpRd, [OC], 420 that where supposed to be in the war?

DeletedUser107718

He didn't seem like a bad player imo.

/Lawliet

DeletedUser107879

He didn't seem like a bad player imo.

/Lawliet

He was a good player but not really a good leader, if he gives someone else privs beside him in the tribe, Asgard might still be around. Anyway congraz C2 and good luck to you all in the future.

monsterbro

He was a good player but not really a good leader, if he gives someone else privs beside him in the tribe, Asgard might still be around. Anyway congraz C2 and good luck to you all in the future.

I don't see asgard being around, im sorry but comeatmebro but a bad name on the asgard name and couple tribes want you guys gone. So the best is if you guys just revamp the tribe or least try to under a different name

DeletedUser104965

I expected this would be over quickly, but that war was ridiculous. I guess that's as much as you can expect from a ridiculous declaration.