K54 soon to be Blood Bath, War time!

DeletedUser107760

Too bad those happened. Asgard had a lot of potential, Comeatmebro was a great leader.

DeletedUser107760

He may make a good War General but unless he changes his attitude he'll never be a good leader.
What attitude are you talking about he just went offline for some reason, you can't know what have happened to him, hence you clearly can't judge his attitude?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104965

What attitude are you talking about he just went offline for some reason, you can't know what have happened to him, hence you clearly can't judge his attitude?

What does him going offline have to do with his attitude? Surely you aren't suggesting that's the only reason C² stood above Asgard, I can assure you we wouldn't relent in a fight if our Duke disappeared.

DeletedUser107760

What does him going offline have to do with his attitude? Surely you aren't suggesting that's the only reason C² stood above Asgard, I can assure you we wouldn't relent in a fight if our Duke disappeared.
Relent? Afaik you didn't really even fight at all.. Just got lucky, that's it. And yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting
Nice temporary raise in points when you recruitied top players from Asgard but ironicaly didn't help you staying in top 3 for long lol.

I don't get why would you use the word "attitude".. if it's not to do with him going offline..?

DeletedUser104965

Relent? Afaik you didn't really even fight at all.. Just got lucky, that's it. And yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting
Nice temporary raise in points when you recruitied top players from Asgard but ironicaly didn't help you staying in top 3 for long lol.

I don't get why would you use the word "attitude".. if it's not to do with him going offline..?

I don't know who you are or what you hope to achieve in defending ComeAtMeBro, but you obviously don't know what you're talking about. So I'm ending this argument now (this will be my last post in this thread), but if you're in K54 we'll be seeing you soon ;)

DeletedUser

I liked it how you use the term "lucky", whereas we are number one in ODA and top of the continent by a long, long way. Lucky? Really? Maybe this will help:

Lucky. LOL!

DeletedUser100466

Relent? Afaik 1)you didn't really even fight at all.. Just got lucky, that's it. And yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting
Nice temporary raise in points when 2)you recruitied top players from Asgard but ironicaly didn't help you staying in top 3 for long lol.

I don't get why would you 3)use the word "attitude".. if it's not to do with him going offline..?

1)I guess that's why we are in no. 1 in ODA
http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=rankings&mode=tribesod

2)Asgard leader quit and player jumped ship as for the ranking if you are giving too much preference to it then you are noob.

3) well read his previous post you will sense attitude in them.

DeletedUser

havent you read any of his previous posts?

DeletedUser97142

Oh deary me! looks like Oc gonna get theirs! We have joined, tremble oh ye warriors!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser100466

when you say we are no 1 in ODA please dont count your self since you had nothing to do with that war
[spoil]
meh.ro6523.jpg
[/spoil]

Any love for [OC] <3
angry-no.png

monsterbro

why would i hate someone whos playing with other players that are known for cheating on other worlds

Last edited:

DeletedUser

None of our players are known for cheating.

But to get this back on topic: We declared on [OC]. They disbanded around 12 hours later. What a war!!!

DeletedUser

Yea, that was crazy. Turn away from the computer for 2 minutes and my tribe disbands. I knew that was gonna happen when Cuddlez gave the entire tribe duke privelages...

DeletedUser

Yeah i heard about that lol. He gave the whole tribe duke privilages and our spy took advantage by demoting everyone and disbanding it. You may call it dirty tactics, but i didnt even instruct him to do this he did it himself :D Well looks like its just there allies ~ EA ~ left now, who really shouldnt have decided to join the war