K55 - Failing less than one day in.

New.identity

It's like this on every world.

Families with 500 members come together and huggle their way to the top, but seriously, we all know that none of them will make it 2 weeks into this world.

Where is the need in making a thread about huggling at this stage? We all know they will fail. It's the same on every world so there is no point saying "K55 is gonna be easy to take over because it's full of mass recruiting n00b families" because thats just how it is on every world. Get over it.

DeletedUser

It's like this on every world.

Families with 500 members come together and huggle their way to the top, but seriously, we all know that none of them will make it 2 weeks into this world.

Where is the need in making a thread about huggling at this stage? We all know they will fail. It's the same on every world so there is no point saying "K55 is gonna be easy to take over because it's full of mass recruiting n00b families" because thats just how it is on every world. Get over it.

Ah, somebody's taking this too seriously. I'm just having a bit of fun. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Hm, Jedi... somebody in your tribe contact me about that, same name IGN. You've gotten my attention. If you've never heard of me, it's because I'm playing under an alias.

any chance i could also maybe get someone in jedi to contact me about joining? ;)

DeletedUser

As N.I said, this always happens. Families huggle for the first while but then the best tribe on K55 emerges and destroys them. W31: ~GK~, W33: Evolve slaughtered Dust, FLR, Dust~2, Mr Men and MrMen 2, all part of different families but all huggling idiots regardless. The only world where huggling is semi-tolerated is W34, and that's because in order to be fully competitive, you need to make sure you have an academy to back you up, as every tribe ever on W34 has some form of second tribe.

any chance i could also maybe get someone in jedi to contact me about joining? ;)
Uh, IGN? And I believe we're only accepting people now if they're in the right location and have some form of experienced background, but we could always use a few new players.

DeletedUser

same IGN, experienced from W8, big and small wars, in K55, near shlomzi and a few others ;) know i should of probs PM'd you but ah well, happy to just be part of the tribe, and i keep the forums active and bursting with life.. not spam them :p

DeletedUser

It's good to have families in your k because they take up all the n00bs leaving you with less people to kill then they fall apart pretty much clearing the k for you.

New.identity

It's good to have families in your k because they take up all the n00bs leaving you with less people to kill then they fall apart pretty much clearing the k for you.

No, they just noble all the barbs if you don't get them first.