K55 - Failing less than one day in.

Shlomzi

I hate doing this, as anything can happen we can all quit or die tomorrow and our tribe will vanish, things like this are so lame but... K55= ChAoS... THE END

I personally think Chaos will get North K55 while Jedi get the borders.

-Shlomzi (Jedi leader.)

DeletedUser59457

This is good, family tribes are good. They are in mine, and Chaos K. Yes, K55 is our K, im not afraid to say it. So lets see how they stand up to attacks from all players when nobles come into it. I bet they wont be there in 2 months time, or even quicker :)

allabing

This is good, family tribes are good.

dear god... you didnt just say that.... :icon_cry:

yeh i dont think its failed just yet, it just seems some tribes need to be given a gentle shove in the right way of thinking :icon_twisted:

westshire

I personally think Chaos will get North K55 while Jedi get the borders.

-Shlomzi (Jedi leader.)

I like your response much better then your members. I just had to respond to him... In reality, it is anyones K. Nothing will be decided by what we claim on the forums.

DeletedUser

I hate doing this, as anything can happen we can all quit or die tomorrow and our tribe will vanish, things like this are so lame but... K55= ChAoS... THE END

ok i agree :icon_rolleyes:

what shlomzi sed (Y)

westshire

dear god... you didnt just say that.... :icon_cry:

yeh i dont think its failed just yet, it just seems some tribes need to be given a gentle shove in the right way of thinking :icon_twisted:

He said they are good, because they are in our K. As in they suck, so yay, they are in our K. Sucky family tribe + Close proximity to us = Family tribes are good.

allabing

He said they are good, because they are in our K. As in they suck, so yay, they are in our K. Sucky family tribe + Close proximity to us = Family tribes are good.

chears, i didn't read the whole post sorry :icon_cry:

makes much more sence lol :icon_twisted: i allways prefered to fight proper players not noobs... not as much fun :icon_cry:.

Shlomzi

I like your response much better then your members. I just had to respond to him... In reality, it is anyones K. Nothing will be decided by what we claim on the forums.

Aye. Ignore my members. They are tools when it comes to PnP :icon_wink:

In all seriousness though - only what I say about Jedi! and our stances can be counted as serious and only if I say I'm serious.

DeletedUser

K55 is up for grabs but eventually someone will need to take it. ChAoS are definitely heading north, or that's where we would assume as that's where most of them are clustered. We're on the border of K56, so if we need to we can always head east into K56 and possibly bolster our numbers there. It all depends on the sequencing of events and when the space on K55 finally fills up.

Aye. Ignore my members. They are tools when it comes to PnP :icon_wink:

In all seriousness though - only what I say about Jedi! and our stances can be counted as serious and only if I say I'm serious.
:icon_cry: I thought we were a super srs tribe wit super srs intenshuns?!11

DeletedUser

K55 will certainly be interesting. I know exactly how good Chaos are on world 25 and hope they own Modbar over there which they are starting to do already. Chaos will be 1st and world 19 alliance will be 2nd, there's no doubt about that cos we are the only two tribes with proper experience on that K running throughout our members. As for the families...to already have a family on day one is rediculous...bunch of noobs to me and they'll fail VERY quickly.

DeletedUser

oh god my K is being ran by noobs :icon_cry: i cant wait to get killing some of them ^^ i give them.. oooh... a week maximum.. no.. 4 days before thats changed

(not calling Jedi or anyone noobs, just saying at the moment the ones on top ^^)

Yeah you better not :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Besides Jedi and CHAOS it seems so far that K55 is full of fail.

My prediction for K55 is that CHAOS and Jedi will end up fighting for K55 later on unless some other tribes end up popping up.

I think it would be a good war both tribes have really good players and good leaders, if war does happen the tribe that will lose will most likely be which ever tribe has the biggest problem with inactivity.

DeletedUser

hmmmm 2 evolve players from W33.. nice to see you guys... im from W33 also E=MC²

DeletedUser

you and super fast.... hmmmmm too bad my friends wont play in this world