K75

DeletedUser

lol @ bullmastiff for taking this so seriously.

There is no cracks mate. Maybe just a bit over playing of the character.

this is a war game, people here (pajuno included) put on a "character" when entering the "virtual experience", aka a different face. A situation that gets even worse when you include sitters.

as has already been explained sir....
This is ONLY a game and that affords me the ability to be as rational or irrational as I feel.

dont take anything said "in a game that is ONLY a game" seriously. it is a waste of time.

MR.MR

Props to u bullmastiff. Regardless of what others think, that was a very polite response in the midst of a large amount of insults all parties. I will hand it to ya, you have my p np respect for that.

DeletedUser

Excuse me while i bring this back on topic ( again )

Crysis Bid for domination of k75 continues. No amount of mass recruiting and ennoblements of inactives will stop us.

Side 1:
Tribes: T-W-C TWC RS* *RS Kill. Die. NADs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,777
Side 2: 90,673
Difference: 80,896

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fraser, your stats make me giggle. You put T-W-C and TWC in your stats to make you look like you are beating all these tribes and we should be impressed. In reallity the last 48hrs nothing much has happened between us (except us up one) and all your nobling has been done against the other tribes.
So here are the stats in our war.

Side 1:
Tribes: TWC T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 23
Difference: 81

image.php

Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 955,840
Side 2: 204,736
Difference: 751,104

image.php

Difference: 9,777

image.php

Other then the spin probably one of your best posts no insulting or anything. Bravo. :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fraser, your stats make me giggle. You put T-W-C and TWC in your stats to make you look like you are beating all these tribes and we should be impressed. In reallity the last 48hrs nothing much has happened between us (except us up one) and all your nobling has been done against the other tribes.
So here are the stats in our war.

Side 1:
Tribes: TWC T-W-C
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 23
Difference: 81

image.php

Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 955,840
Side 2: 204,736
Difference: 751,104

image.php

Difference: 9,777

image.php

Other then the spin probably one of your best posts no insulting or anything. Bravo. :)

Your missing HIS point.

He is posting to show that Cry is fighting all those tribes. At the same time, and yes, while not much is going on with TWC.. support, nukes and focus are on them at the same time as their other "positive" stats.

Maybe you shouldnt be so insulting yourself?

DeletedUser

Your missing HIS point.

He is posting to show that Cry is fighting all those tribes. At the same time, and yes, while not much is going on with TWC.. support, nukes and focus are on them at the same time as their other "positive" stats.

Maybe you shouldnt be so insulting yourself?

How exactly did I insult him? Isn't this(pnp) supposed to have some humor? I called him no names, I didn't attack him personally. All I did was point out that he threw our tribes in there to make his quest for k75 domination easy. If he had left us out I wouldn't have replied at all. I wanted the casual observer to see the whole picture.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How exactly did I insult him? Isn't this(pnp) supposed to have some humor? I called him no names, I didn't attack him personally. All I did was point out that he threw our tribes in there to make his quest for k75 domination easy. If he had left us out I wouldn't have replied at all. I wanted the casual observer to see the whole picture.

Implication. :icon_redface:

Did you maybe change what i initially read???

:icon_surprised:

cause if you did, then i apologize..

DeletedUser

i changed the time frame from 24 to 48hrs and re-worded it to make better sense. No worries. :)

DeletedUser

How dare you try to twist my post.

I would like to know, as would all the other fine people reading, What form or method of mental telepathy or ESP did you use to aquire the thoughts running though my mind when i placed T-W-C and TWC in the stats?

Fact : I declared that i will fight for k75, and that went to any tribe that ventured into k75 without permission.

Fact : we are at war with T-W-C and TWC therefor are to be included in my overview of ennoblement statistics.

Note* The 1 and only ennoblement made on us in the last 24 hours was infact T-W-C, i put your tribes in knowing that, if i wanted to look like a big tough man, i would have damn well left it out!

Fact : Yes qudos was dissmissed from Crysis. If you were in charge of an army, would you take up a bed, trying to keep a dead soldjer?

I do not see THE and BD hanging onto dead accounts, and why should Crysis? all you have done sence he was dissmissed was whinge becouse you are not getting the "Stat Cred" you soley believe you deserve.

And befor that even you cryed and cryed that simstim was infact inactive, and here he is sending nobles off for you.

You all want to wake up to yourselves, i see T-W-C and TWC to be nothing more then PATHETIC in witch you must all pay the price for DEFETE.

and i Will not stop, i will try and try and keep trying untill either the TW server shits istself, or T-W-C are all DEAD. it will be the latter of course.

And so far to date, no one from T-W-C or any other tribe for that matter have had the balls to STOP ME.

So instead of giving me your lame crap, try doing something about it.

Nuff said.

DeletedUser

I don't think I twisted your post at all. I showed our side. If you really want to show how well you're doing in k75 list the tribe individually. I personally think that would be fairer.
What in the world does Qudos have to do with anything? You keep bringing him up not me.
Again with the name calling, very sad. So since we're going grade school here. I'm rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.
The only person in this game who has balls is you huh? Wow are the voices getting louder? Please seek help, only a game buddy. Let's have a beer and chill.
You keep saying stop you if we dare. what happens when we do? Oh yeah in another thread you already mentioned you expect to lose(exact words were your doing better then you expected). So you'll probably claim if it was 1v1 you would have won easilly.
Let's keep sim and qudos out of our discussions they are what they are and both tribes are doing what they feel best.

DeletedUser

You keep saying stop you if we dare. what happens when we do?

You will not. Even when you try.

You never even bothered to answer my question.

I would like to know, as would all the other fine people reading, What form or method of mental telepathy or ESP did you use to aquire the thoughts running though my mind when i placed T-W-C and TWC in the stats?

Pathetic is not a name, it is a discription, and it fits.

Dont like my PnP?

Visit www.stifftitties.com

Alternitivly you can tell someone who cares, for i do not

DeletedUser

Since you say it it must be true. Just like when you say you are winning. My bad. :)

DeletedUser

Keep working hard for K75 Fraser, because your going to lose K65.

DeletedUser

Since you say it it must be true. Just like when you say you are winning. My bad. :)

When did i say anyone was winning? Do you even read anything i type? for the second time now you have failed to answer my question.

Keep working hard for K75 Fraser, because your going to lose K65.

Are you going to noble all our farms ?

DeletedUser

post #143. You posted your "stats" and you said you can't be stopped. You have also claimed numerous times you will win. So I must be mistaken.

DeletedUser

post #143. You posted your "stats" and you said you can't be stopped. You have also claimed numerous times you will win. So I must be mistaken.

Yes, thats correct, i will not be stopped.

and Yes i did say we would "Win" i have never proclaimed to be "Winning".

Cshipley has been doing a lot of "We are winning" prehaps for now he is , the stats show that i will give you that. but we are both a very long way from being "Victores" we all know that.

anyway, lets go back to flamming one another, becouse it's the best laughs :D

You still have not answered my question.

DeletedUser

naw, watching a single "full" nuke come in from 30 hours away onto a stacked village is what makes me laugh.

you should sit Janez and see how wasteful she is with her nukes, unless it was you that sent it, then it makes perfect sense.

I suppose it is some new 1090 hour noble train tactic? send a nuke every 2 days? and a noble every 4?

DeletedUser

The question about telepathy?
I inferred it from your post. If we put cry and THE(only using them since they are #1 to make a point) in a set of stats and it showed us 40-1(made up numbers) and all the nobles were against cry, the majority of people reading would think we were kicking both tribes asses.
Are you trying to tell me that never crossed your mind? If not then I am giving you too mauch credit. I was born at night but not last night.

DeletedUser

The question about telepathy?
I inferred it from your post. If we put cry and THE(only using them since they are #1 to make a point) in a set of stats and it showed us 40-1(made up numbers) and all the nobles were against cry, the majority of people reading would think we were kicking both tribes asses.
Are you trying to tell me that never crossed your mind? If not then I am giving you too mauch credit. I was born at night but not last night.

Look. all i am doing is entering all the tribes that are in k75 into the war stat calculator and running off an overveiw.

We are actually being attacked by all those tribes i run in that simulator, i promise im not making any of it up.

Its to show what is happening all around crysis on 1 front we are aggressing.

I appolagise if it looks as though i am trying to big note Crysis. I have not rigged those stats, the War stat calculator works it out, i copy it and paste it in here, into the W30 forum, under the k75 thread.

Its relevent.

If Cshipley feels he would like to run off T-W-C TWC V's [CRY] KBC
he is welcome to do so. their is no law from preventing him to do this.

If that has not covered it, then i guess i do not understand were you are comming from, but thats mostly my poor comprehention of a point you are trying to get across.

naw, watching a single "full" nuke come in from 30 hours away onto a stacked village is what makes me laugh.

you should sit Janez and see how wasteful she is with her nukes, unless it was you that sent it, then it makes perfect sense.

You are beginning to dissapoint me fightclub, do not try to be like me, one loud mouth is more then enough ok...

I am not Cshipley mate, i do not feel the need to sit every player in Crysis. Fact is i rearly sit and i am rearly sat. I trust my friends in crysis. if they are backdooring Crysis and teaming with Cshipley, they will learn it to be the biggest mistake they could ever make in this game, i have already prepared for that also. back to the point, if they see an oppertunity with a nuke and they try it, then they tried it and it failed. Are you going to stand there and tell me you have never lost a nuke?

I suppose it is some new 1090 hour noble train tactic? send a nuke every 2 days? and a noble every 4?

What? im sorry but that question is just idiodic. try to have some substance in your nit pickings please. Fail.

DeletedUser

Look. all i am doing is entering all the tribes that are in k75 into the war stat calculator and running off an overveiw.

This is all that was needed in reply to Wanderers interjections. This is what the thread is for, to complain that it isn't relevant is simply moronic. The thread is called K75!!!