K83 declares on FENIX

DeletedUser

the pnp is direct and to the point, tribe k83 declared on fenix what more needs to be said can be talked about either in game or after the initial public declaration.

DeletedUser

He probably DID realize you hadn't been active, and I'm betting you were on that list he mentioned, that would be dismissed soon. Past worlds don't mean jack when you don't apply your self to the world your on. The most experienced player in the world is only useful if they're active, and since you just said you weren't on this world, you basically dug a hole for yourself.

So basically, despite the fact that he likely would've dismissed you (and the tribe would've most likely eaten you afterwards), you're pissed because he declared on the tribe you ran to in lieu of being dismissed. Yeah....that makes a lot of sense.

IF he did realize I had been inactive then he should have done something about it weeks ago....

As a matter of fact I am not pissed at all. I could care less. I didn't run to any tribe. I went to work with a friend in another tribe. At the very least it shows that Fenix has more honor than accuracy does. I even told them to kick me as they didn't have any loyalty to me other than accepting me into their tribe. Guess what? They didn't because once they accepted me in they stand behind their members. Loyalty is important....

It seems you keep missing or intentionally not talking about the fact that while leading K83 he asked to join another tribe...why is that? Where is his "loyalty" to the members?

As it has now been two days since they declared war on me and my account is in the heart of k83 I should have lost many villages by now...correct? Accuracy, how many of your nobles have been killed so far? LOL

BTW, I take no credit for constant snipes and the failure of accuracys nobles to actually noble a village under my name. All credit goes to someone else. I will not mention the name unless they want me to or post themselves here.

Again, I speak for me and not Fenix.

DeletedUser

Solscend wrote:
I'll keep it sweet and short.

Accuracy launches us into a war with no prior warning, no planning, and no precaution. And let me tell you. We're FINE with that. We? We, referring to the western ex Nebular players who drive nearly all activity on these forums, who drive most nearly of all war movement. We who watch as Accuracy and DirtyG kick and noble our former tribemates who, conventionally, should be internalled by us, the players who recruited them and are near them.

You declare a war without any consultation, and you claim inactive player's villages. Very thoughtful. Much of the "activity" sparked recently has only been the product of Accuracy's threats of dismissal. Very disappointing. So we'll be joining TheNR. Very controversial, this decision must seem. You send support, but we wouldn't need it if you hadn't declared war. You have nukes, but you only send them at blue villages. You claim that FENIX would have declared on us first, but I have sources that show otherwise.

I, no we will regret leaving some of you behind. Limitations, you really stood out in this conflict. Our eastern ex Nebular brothers, you won't be forgotten. I wish you guys the best of luck in this world.

Oh well

DeletedUser

Accuracy not responding in this thread speaks tons about his honor and loyalty for which he has none.

I said it along time ago... K83 is nothing but food for him and a close tribe.

Nebular was a strong tribe of active players... was sad to see it go...