Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

AETOPOULO

Bd

WELL I LOOK AT MOST OF THE POSTS IN THE FORUM
and i must conclude that everyone overates [ally]bd[/ally] due to their high OD

one explanations is that they are point whoring
ration of def villages to offensive is like 1-4 so they create this massive ofence and wipe out 1-3 village players
thus creating this great od
they have not conquered any villages from big players or tribes
one has to look at stats to see that
pinky nobled most what was prenobled by r.inc and was let go maybe a mistake
having said that rumors are flying that bd is solliciting defense support in exchange not to be attacked:) thats is very believable since hidden was a tribe that gave them support as in letting them in on the info of the villages beeing nobled and thus beating some to the wire with limited losses

AETOPOULO

btw
3-4 of bd players are mods here :)
they are very carefull not to break the legality of the automated script playing:)
yes they hit the send button which many say its withing the legal rules of tw
that puts many small players at disadvantage if moderators that know the rules push them to extremes without breaking them:)

DeletedUser

Oh wow, take one night off and a topic will be totally derailled.

And for me, there's even LESS worry, when I see that BD need to get Hidden to stack their villages and bring [CRY] into this, so they can take us from several sides :icon_razz:

If they were so mighty, they wouldn't need those tribes.

About the only thing I can agree with is how fast this topic got derailed, which I don't necessarily agree with.

Other then that, I'm not sure you really want to bring in that "other tribe" stuff, seeing as we're still taking hits from Boo!. While you may not be coordinating, we're still defending on both sides. It's been pretty well known for awhile that our k55 players have friends in Hidden, and I can't begrudge them asking for a bit of help here and there. All you have to do is look at a map to see why.

Now, I've not talked to them at all, and I don't know what if anything they've provided, but for those who wanted to see some action (with thanks to BBS for posting the before scores earlier in the thread):

Before:
7085 PinkyToe 12.920
After:
16 PinkyToe 746.546

I think some attacks have hit :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

btw
3-4 of bd players are mods here :)
they are very carefull not to break the legality of the automated script playing:)
yes they hit the send button which many say its withing the legal rules of tw
that puts many small players at disadvantage if moderators that know the rules push them to extremes without breaking them:)

We play within the rules just like any other player, and we know the rules just as well as any other player. Please don't make yourself look like an idiot by saying moderators push the rules to the extreme.

AETOPOULO

We play within the rules just like any other player, and we know the rules just as well as any other player. Please don't make yourself look like an idiot by saying moderators push the rules to the extreme.

not all your fingers are the same
that does not make all mods equal
some play the game with more passion than others some have more greed than others to estamblish a name here
after all what mod is taken serious if he is a 80k player:)

as my friend TACOPS would say
we need to make a cartoon about this lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I set up a support request, this was my answer from a mod

the noblings before that, occured before the account started to be nobled out meaning they were giving her a chance to come back before they got a final word on the fact she was quitting. So up until a point about 12 days ago, the account was being played with the best intentions for the account. Then it started to be nobled out, was kicked from the tribe to make room for another player, then someone took over the account and nobled two more villages.

Using an account to grow the tribe is multi accounting because it is 1 player using 2 accounts. Especially since we had the mail that showed the player was qiutting.

The player had given confirmation that they were qiutting, this also was forwarded to the mod. However the mod said it was ok since BD didn't know, although the mail showed that BD did know.

Now sitting accounts is giving the player a chance to come back.

Growing the accounts of quit players is multi accounting.

This is pushing the rules to the extreme and getting away with it. However saying it is an offence and mods never seem to get punished.

Anyhow, i bet you will be qiuck to say that i am wrong, but multi accounting is multi accounting no matter who does it.

AETOPOULO

NO offence meant but this game is a great game
and at times it needs good players and active ones to be on board
like i said
who takes serious a 80k mod?

people look to mods as gods here
great players ... know all the answers.. strategy.. etc.. think of a mod that gets rimed:)
can you i can not
yet they could be
why are they not
well dont take a genuius to figure it out
while most mods are in different tribes
sharing exchanging info
and yes in a way controlling the out come:)

SEEMS THE PLOT GETS THICKER LOL

ReginaV

About the only thing I can agree with is how fast this topic got derailed, which I don't necessarily agree with.

Other then that, I'm not sure you really want to bring in that "other tribe" stuff, seeing as we're still taking hits from Boo!. While you may not be coordinating, we're still defending on both sides. It's been pretty well known for awhile that our k55 players have friends in Hidden, and I can't begrudge them asking for a bit of help here and there. All you have to do is look at a map to see why.

Well, I figured from all Gicusans talk that we were a walk in the park and not to worry about, so off course I can bring that in, when we apparently are not walking in a straight line and you need to bring all other in on it.

I know Boo been attacking you, I am not ignorant, but I am not the one saying you're easy picking am I ?

From all the yadda yadda, I would believe that R.Inc was weak, had no troops and would be deminished with a wink of a hand, by Gicusan and Pinky.
I will not let people believe that is true, when it's not.

Pinkys villages are stacked so heavy by Hidden that she got 20 K of each defense in it, and naturally it will take several nukes to blast through that.

That is why WE never said BD is a weak and easy picking, we KNEW they were stacked.

BD sits here - almighty and talk about our weakness and how easy their two players can eradicate us, but the fact is... they CAN'T!!!
They need help from an entire family AND CRY.

So stop the easy picking R.Inc bull and talk real.

AETOPOULO

we are the mouse

they are the cat

who wants to be the dog?:)

they see the cheese but they dont see the trap
or they do thats why they do not attAck

i dont think they even send attcks yet
while many have scouted them with 20 scouts
yea i know they dodged but did they ?

some argue that if you dodge scouts get no info but they d
every detail helps especially with the church thing
you know where defense is stacked:)
so couple of fakes there weaken the rest

DeletedUser

OK, first of, sitting is a temporary solution to players being unable to play. It is not meant as a long term way of getting a second account.

Again, no. Growing the accounts of quit players is considered a push account, as it will be nobled out by the tribe when you cannot move troops around any more. Either way, quit accounts are for nobling straight away, they are not supposed to be played by a sitter.

This is pushing the rules to the extreme and getting away with it. However saying it is an offence and mods never seem to get punished.

You cannot "push" the rules. They are set in stone. Anyone who breaks them, gets punished. The consequences for moderators are infact more severe. You dont hear about moderators being punished as they tend to keep quiet about it, being ashamed perhaps?

please, just because BD has a couple mods means we are going to cheat? i dont think so. I have never cheated and never will. I joined as a moderator to stop cheats. So, accuse all you like, but we'll just be here plugging along, moving faster and faster into your core while you whine about us cheating.

Good luck in the war, your going to need it

DeletedUser

oh and regina, we have no relationships with CRY and most of that support for PT is from BD, some is from hidden, as qwert has already stated, but that is personal friends. This is a 1v1 war still, stop looking for ways to make it seem like you are the underdog.

We are looking forward to this war and respect you as opponents. Gicusan likes to talk big, what of it? It's his syle, and rightly deserved, he has done extremely well on this world. You cannot complain about us talking down to you, qwert has shown level and appropriate responses, showing respect and maturity. Stop bringing down the tone of the thread please.

DeletedUser

Again, no. Growing the accounts of quit players is considered a push account, as it will be nobled out by the tribe when you cannot move troops around any more. Either way, quit accounts are for nobling straight away, they are not supposed to be played by a sitter.

You cannot "push" the rules. They are set in stone. Anyone who breaks them, gets punished. The consequences for moderators are infact more severe. You dont hear about moderators being punished as they tend to keep quiet about it, being ashamed perhaps?

please, just because BD has a couple mods means we are going to cheat? i dont think so. I have never cheated and never will. I joined as a moderator to stop cheats. So, accuse all you like, but we'll just be here plugging along, moving faster and faster into your core while you whine about us cheating.

Good luck in the war, your going to need it

I never whined till it was brought up. And i think that the reply from the mod proves that certain mods are willing to bend the rules. If the account player has quit as you said the account should be nobled up. However this account was played and the mod said its acceptable to give the player a chance to come back. Showing this tim ethe mod bent the rules.

The mod basically said it was acceptable for BD to use these push accounts, which is a breach of the rules. And the BD player was never punished since i can still send attacks at them. However you would say it was behind the scenes wouldn't you.

The rules are set in stone, but the mods decide whether or not the player gets punished. So the punishment is not.

Anyhow, it is not you moving into our core, you might want to recheck that. It is us who is moving into your core.

DeletedUser

actually, from our spread, you are in our core. we are just cleaning up i guess ;)

I stated facts, im not going to get into an argument on the forums.
If you wish to question anything, send in a ticket

DeletedUser

I set up a support request, this was my answer from a mod

the noblings before that, occured before the account started to be nobled out meaning they were giving her a chance to come back before they got a final word on the fact she was quitting. So up until a point about 12 days ago, the account was being played with the best intentions for the account. Then it started to be nobled out, was kicked from the tribe to make room for another player, then someone took over the account and nobled two more villages.

Using an account to grow the tribe is multi accounting because it is 1 player using 2 accounts. Especially since we had the mail that showed the player was qiutting.

The player had given confirmation that they were qiutting, this also was forwarded to the mod. However the mod said it was ok since BD didn't know, although the mail showed that BD did know.

Anyhow, i bet you will be qiuck to say that i am wrong, but multi accounting is multi accounting no matter who does it.

Keep the support tickets to the support tickets. It gets tiresome how every time a war pops up where mods are in a tribe, there's always a conspiracy theory. Not every ticket I read from players results in a ban, as many times the information is just plain wrong. If you really want to make an issue out of this, take it to an administrator, but leave it off the boards.

The only other thing I will say is that the player in question did not quit, but rather asked for an extended sitter for several weeks due to a RL issue that came up. The player came back a few days later then originally stated, but that is the point of account sitting, is it not? In fact, accounts can be sat up to 60 days before they are limitted.

AETOPOULO

is there any way to see if pinky was using siited accounts ohf hidden to prenoble villages that than she nobled with her account?:)

DeletedUser

NO offence meant but this game is a great game
and at times it needs good players and active ones to be on board
like i said
who takes serious a 80k mod?

people look to mods as gods here
great players ... know all the answers.. strategy.. etc.. think of a mod that gets rimed:)
can you i can not
yet they could be
why are they not
well dont take a genuius to figure it out
while most mods are in different tribes
sharing exchanging info
and yes in a way controlling the out come:)

SEEMS THE PLOT GETS THICKER LOL

That's interesting, I got rimmed on W26. Granted, I was playing without a tribe, but so what?

is there any way to see if pinky was using siited accounts ohf hidden to prenoble villages that than she nobled with her account?:)

Send in a support ticket like any other player.

DeletedUser

It gets tiresome how every time a war pops up where mods are in a tribe, there's always a conspiracy theory.

Because the mods seem to be doing something wrong more often than not these days.

Anyhow, that request of mine was old. I only brought it up because someone said mods don't cheat. But that kind of shows some mod was letting push accounts go.

But i think that its not going to change the outcome any. BD still has bitten off a lot more than they can chew.

R.Inc is certainly not going to be the push overs certain BD members are making out they will be

DeletedUser

I never whined till it was brought up. And i think that the reply from the mod proves that certain mods are willing to bend the rules. If the account player has quit as you said the account should be nobled up. However this account was played and the mod said its acceptable to give the player a chance to come back. Showing this tim ethe mod bent the rules.

The mod basically said it was acceptable for BD to use these push accounts, which is a breach of the rules. And the BD player was never punished since i can still send attacks at them. However you would say it was behind the scenes wouldn't you.

Because the mods seem to be doing something wrong more often than not these days.

Anyhow, that request of mine was old. I only brought it up because someone said mods don't cheat. But that kind of shows some mod was letting push accounts go.

Ok, you're are getting just flat out ridiculous. Godsman wasn't even around at the time. The player in question never quit until after the account was rimmed. She was away for several weeks due to some issues that occurred in real life that needed to be addressed. She expressed clearly to the tribe her intent to come back, and she did come back, albeit right before =FS= took the village in k43.

spleen mage

Q: What's the difference between a coconut and BigBadSanta?

A: One is thick and hairy. The others a coconut.

DeletedUser

Well, I figured from all Gicusans talk that we were a walk in the park and not to worry about, so off course I can bring that in, when we apparently are not walking in a straight line and you need to bring all other in on it.

I know Boo been attacking you, I am not ignorant, but I am not the one saying you're easy picking am I ?

From all the yadda yadda, I would believe that R.Inc was weak, had no troops and would be deminished with a wink of a hand, by Gicusan and Pinky.
I will not let people believe that is true, when it's not.

Pinkys villages are stacked so heavy by Hidden that she got 20 K of each defense in it, and naturally it will take several nukes to blast through that.

That is why WE never said BD is a weak and easy picking, we KNEW they were stacked.

BD sits here - almighty and talk about our weakness and how easy their two players can eradicate us, but the fact is... they CAN'T!!!
They need help from an entire family AND CRY.

Actually, BD didn't even respond until the second page of this thread, and that was after R.Inc talks some trash as well. I could likewise say we're not going to just sit here and take it.

And I'd be willing to bet a lot of that defense in Pinky's villages are from BD, not Hidden. We started supporting days before you publicly declared :icon_wink: