Killing Dozens? I prefer Killing Dragons!

darrylh

Hello world 34;

For all of you people that have been waiting and waiting and waiting and a bit more waiting for some action to go down in K65 then your waiting can finally stop.

Why you ask? Well..

[spoil]We chose too.

Therefore..

Killing Dozens is now at war with the Dragon Valor family.[/spoil]

Enjoy!

DeletedUser

Lets see what you guys can do. SOLIDS already tenderized the dragon for you, so it is nice and juicy :)

DeletedUser

-KD- Lamers D:

If you're as much of an inconsiderate jerk as you make yourself out to be, do yourself a favor and take out your frustrations elsewhere, instead of making an attempt at derailing this thread.

DeletedUser

If you're as much of an inconsiderate jerk as you make yourself out to be, do yourself a favor and take out your frustrations elsewhere, instead of making an attempt at derailing this thread.

Lol chill, it is obviously not I who is frustrated... it was a lame declaration and its lame that you going for a target who is already warring a decent tribe.

darrylh

It's been planned a while, DV just happened to declare on SOLIDS beforehand.

DeletedUser

Yeah... We wanted to anyways =). They beat us to war though... But anyways, we will just add an extra "PUNCH" to this quarrel

Quintus Fabius Maximus

it was a lame declaration

Wow. The fact of the matter is didn't feel this urge to waste your time with a pointless long-winding decleration. Why do so when you can cut to the point? Would you (and the forum) really want to read a thousand word essay as to why we declared war?

Perhaps instead of slating other peoples PnP, you could make some yourself. -KD- have always been a quiet tribe on the PnP. We declared war. That doesn't require a A* material PnP.

I will bet you if someone from Muppet or Ocarxy posted a similiar decleration, you all would love the bluntness to it. Funny eh.

its lame that you going for a target who is already warring a decent tribe.

Lame? Is that the only word you can come up with in this situation? Neverthless I'll still still address your point.

Code:
Solids:

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 20 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village 
24 SOLIDS 464.074 464.074 18 25.782 93 4.990 
327 S0LID5 36.464 36.464 4 9.116 9 4.052

Code:
-DV-:

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 20 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village 
8 -DV- 899.889 899.889 20 44.994 173 5.202 
44 DV-2 261.658 261.658 18 14.537 70 3.738 
92 DV-1 133.189 133.189 17 7.835 37 3.600 
181 DV-3 74.855 74.855 17 4.403 25 2.994

Solids total points: 500,538
Solids players: 22
Solids villages: 102

DV's total points: 1,369,591
DV's players: 72
DV's villages: 305

Difference (in points): 869,053
Difference (in players): 50
Difference (in villages): 203

So lets see, other than the fact that -DV- already are over double the size of Solids, you think it's unfair on -KD- joining in?

Perhaps you don't know my personal history; world 17. I only joined Wisdom because they were getting gangbanged. I had a chance to play in Storm with MB, ISE and many others. Declined because I would rather fight on a gangbanged side. Ask anyone on world 17, and they will tell you I am always against turning the odds so far it's a walkover.

-KD- did not declare this war because they wanted to fight with SOLIDS and have unfair odds. If you've read the forums recently, you would realise there is tension between us. Mainly down to TEALOVER. This war was not a matter of 'if' but 'when', we didn't want to declare to early or to late.

Talks were decided before -DV- and SOLIDS were even at war that we were going to.

Let me make it clear:
With or without SOILIDS being declared on, -KD- would've declared war on -DV-

The fact that an ally was declared upon sped up the process, but it would've happened within a week. That is guranteed. -DV- bought this upon themselves.

So please, if you want to talk about something which you clearly have no clue whatsover, continue to talk. Otherwise, perhaps do your own research first.

Kthxbai.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is nice of KD to declare war on us at this point of time. A week after we have been warring SOLID :D

Well nice move KD :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Why do so when you can cut to the point? Would you (and the forum) really want to read a thousand word essay as to why we declared war?
Well I don't know about everyone else bout I found the Ocaryx(since you mention them) declaration much more enjoyable to read than this.

Perhaps instead of slating other peoples PnP, you could make some yourself.
Since you hadn't noticed i post pretty damn frequently, no proper PnP since there is nothing worth talking about, at the moment.

We declared war. That doesn't require a A* material PnP.
True, but whats the point in telling everyone then.

I will bet you if someone from Muppet or Ocarxy posted a similiar decleration, you all would love the bluntness to it. Funny eh.
Also true, admittedly.

So lets see, other than the fact that -DV- already are over double the size of Solids, you think it's unfair on -KD- joining in?
In my view it is fair, quality Vs quantity.

Perhaps you don't know my personal history
No funnily enough I don't, I've got better things to do than research every player or read every worlds forum. Perhaps you don't know mine.

I only joined Wisdom because they were getting gangbanged. I had a chance to play in Storm with MB, ISE and many others. Declined because I would rather fight on a gangbanged side. Ask anyone on world 17, and they will tell you I am always against turning the odds so far it's a walkover.
Good for you, I have never heard of any of those names so it dosn't mean much to me, but I am wondering did you leave a tribe?

-KD- did not declare this war because they wanted to fight with SOLIDS and have unfair odds. If you've read the forums recently, you would realise there is tension between us. Mainly down to TEALOVER. This war was not a matter of 'if' but 'when', we didn't want to declare to early or to late.
Just coincidence then... So you warred over tealover spreading stuff?

So please, if you want to talk about something which you clearly have no clue whatsover, continue to talk. Otherwise, perhaps do your own research first.
Well now I know... I guess I am eligible to speak here again.

Anyhow topic has been officially derailed, so lets see some stats?

And the quotes failed...

Last edited by a moderator:

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Well I don't know about everyone else bout I found the Ocaryx(since you mention them) declaration much more enjoyable to read than this.

Great. Can you link me to your declaration please?

Since you hadn't noticed i post pretty damn frequently, no proper PnP since there is nothing worth talking about, at the moment.

Yeh, noticed that. An attempt to flame our declaration though? We came to inform the world, that we did. If we did a decent PnP in your eyes, others wouldn't have liked it. You can't please everyone. Some people will enjoy the fact that they had barley anything to read to be informed of this war.

True, but whats the point in telling everyone then.

I said we don't have to create 'A* material PnP', we still inform the world of our war. How else do you get known?

Also true, admittedly.

Meh exactly.

In my view it is fair, quality Vs quantity.

SOLIDS can hold there own, I have no question about that. But -DV- still have skilled players, and aren't to be taken lightly. When you consider the size of -DV-, it would be a long, drawn out war between them. We didn't join in to gangbang or anything, like I've stated, the war was coming. Everyone knows -DV- versus -KD- was on the cards from pretty much the start of the world. So why get so worked up about the inevitable?

No funnily enough I don't, I've got better things to do than research every player or read every worlds forum. Perhaps you don't know mine.

No, I don't know yours. But I summed mine up for you incase you didn't know, aliases exist etc. So now you do know.

Good for you, I have never heard of any of those names so it dosn't mean much to me, but I am wondering did you leave a tribe?

Leave a tribe? Where? Here? I think at the start of the world my brother was in another tribe that merged into -KD-. (I was not playing the account at this time). World 17 where we were being gangbanged? I left due to real life issues.

Just coincidence then... So you warred over tealover spreading stuff?

LOL. A failed way of trying to twist my words. Publicly there was tension from TEALOVERS comments (Other stuff has been kept in-game and not to be revealt.)

I also don't get this sudden suprise from the forums. Most people have been saying this war was on the cards for a while now, and yet you all have an urge to flame when the war comes about? Hrmm. Funny thing with the PnP, in a hypothetical situation they're more than happy about things. When that situation becomes reality, they decide to flame.

Well now I know... I guess I am eligible to speak here again.

Yes, but you know how frustratingly annoying it is when people talk about things they don't have a clue about. Instead of asking perhaps, they jump to conclusions. Conclusions which can be based on complete fantasy. In this case, you jumped to the conclusion that:
1) The thread was lame (already covered)
2) We only declared as -DV- was at war (already covered

Anyhow topic has been officially derailed, so lets see some stats?

Apart from the short time-frame of war..:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -KD- -KD- 2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -DV- DV-1 DV-2 DV-3
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 224
Side 2: 255
Difference: 31

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 520,902
Side 2: 567,886
Difference: 46,984

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,412
Difference: 10,412

image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: -KD- -KD- 2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -DV- DV-1 DV-2 DV-3
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 10
Difference: 5

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,753
Side 2: 33,414
Difference: 19,661

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,963
Difference: 4,963

image.php
[/spoil]

Give it time for things to happen.

DeletedUser

Gowravs bak on 11.04. at 15:44
I have been talking with Dragon about DV and KD merger. He has told me you are willing only to merge if there is maximum of two tribes. I am wanting to know why you prefer two tribes rather than three maybe four? I am sure three tribes would defeinatley benefit us more. Is it because you want to noble the other villages? Also what do you want DV-A for? Please reply to me as soon as possible.

P.S. Dragon already knows ive mailed you

Regards Gowravs Bak
Leader of DV-A

DarrylH on 11.04. at 15:46
Any more than two tribes is a waste.

The rest will just consist of less active players and less experienced ones. When you're within the top 10 you can't sit there and have masses of branches. In all my experience no tribe has ever succeeded with more than two branches.

Gowravs bak on 11.04. at 15:54
I understand what you mean..but my only problems are why do you want to noble the other DV members if they don't get into the two tribe which it might become..because some of them are my friends even if they have low points..

Gowravs bak on 11.04. at 15:57
Also the players that merge isn't only to do with points right..its to do with activeness and contribtuion to tribes..etc?

DarrylH on 11.04. at 15:58
Yup, All aspects taken into account.

The lower members/inactive/in-experienced will be nobled out.

Gowravs bak on 11.04. at 16:03
I see, but what about PA's because i have a few which are very experienced but just have low points in this world but have a lot of troops..also we don't want point whores into the tribe. And one major thing is loyalty...are most of your members loyal and active in the forums? Because i personally hate members that are inactive in forums..

DarrylH on 11.04. at 16:04
If they're experienced and active then why do they have such low points...?

Gowravs bak on 11.04. at 16:05
Troops... because each time i try to noble a person with low troops they have a lot of troops and are hard to take down

Gowravs bak on 11.04. at 16:05
You also didn't answer my other question about loyalty

DarrylH on 11.04. at 16:18
That's not true. A player that is experienced will be able to expand whilst maintaining a good points level and troop levels.

Of course low pointed players are going to be loyal it's there way of staying our of the crossfire.

Gowravs bak on 11.04. at 16:20
kk, but how many players do you intend on bringing from your tribe? And are they active/loyal/active in forums/experienced?

DarrylH on 11.04. at 16:34
All the players I bring over will be all of that. I don't carry in actives as they're just deadweight.

Gowravs bak on 11.04. at 16:40
Yeh..but how many are you going to bring over..50:50?

DarrylH on 11.04. at 16:40
Around that, numbers havn't been confirmed yet.

Gowravs bak on 11.04. at 16:42
kk, il talk to you soon after ive had a chat with Dargon..until then take care :)

DarrylH on 11.04. at 17:00
You too.

Gowravs bak on 15.04. at 01:32
Hi, ive recently heard rumours that you are preparing to attack the DV family? I want to know if this is true since we are at the moment NAP and soon may become family tribes.

DarrylH on 15.04. at 01:42
Haha who said that... They are obviously trying to stir something up between our tribes.

Where did this come from?

OMG Gowravs bak he can be so easily tricked. I think he will learn his lesson from this.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Notice time/dates of the mail. Evidence that we were considering/planning this before the SOLIDS war. (the merge talk was to see what they had to offer etc/find out info. The likleness of a merge stood at about 0.001% from a -KD- perspective. Past history before this.)

DeletedUser

Notice time/dates of the mail. Evidence that we were considering/planning this before the SOLIDS war. (the merge talk was to see what they had to offer etc/find out info. The likleness of a merge stood at about 0.001% from a -KD- perspective. Past history before this.)

You guys said you have been planning the war with DV for some time now. So why go along with the talk about merging?

And I love the last part where DarrylH said, "Haha who said that... They are obviously trying to stir something up between our tribes.

Where did this come from?" he is so good at lying. :)