Killing Dozens? I prefer Killing Dragons!

DeletedUser

I am happy, -DV- family are so big and so dangerous, so they need a three big tribes to kill us...

vnk, and all members of DV, no need to be worry :)
you're the best player we ever have, and they need THREE yes THREE
to beat us, they will need that...
anyway, i am enjoying this war :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

drag0n rider

Hi all, this is drag0n rider here,

i've been trying to negotiate with darrylH to the merge from way back, and actually he had agree, then we go to war with SOLIDS then suddently they changed their mind :D of course they said that they said that it's before the war, but my fact says otherwise

we'll no sweat we will fight them also, but please be known that we're on the good side we're just been backstabbed that's all, they just trying to get the advantage of this situation, if we we'rent at war with SOLIDS im sure the merge will take place.

by the way happy playing all,

Regards,

Drag0n Rider

DeletedUser

Nithgor, Come on at least send some fake mate. Those scouts to all of my villages is worhtless. You will not get any info out of it.

What's the point of you even being on the forums when SOLIDS already destroyed your entire offense? Shouldn't you be farming right about now?

Unlike yourself, the attacks on your village from myself aren't all fakes, but it's a shame you're unable to say the same. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I am happy, -DV- family are so big and so dangerous, so they need a three big tribes to kill us...

I must agree lol

Lets us enjoy this. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lets see reports of you being attacked with spears and swords... put up or shut up.

DeletedUser

What's the point of you even being on the forums when SOLIDS already destroyed your entire offense? Shouldn't you be farming right about now?

Unlike yourself, the attacks on your village from myself aren't all fakes, but it's a shame you're unable to say the same. :icon_twisted:

What a newbie, you can't even send a fake rams train right. Want me to be your teacher?

DeletedUser

Hi all, this is drag0n rider here,

i've been trying to negotiate with darrylH to the merge from way back, and actually he had agree, then we go to war with SOLIDS then suddently they changed their mind :D of course they said that they said that it's before the war, but my fact says otherwise

we'll no sweat we will fight them also, but please be known that we're on the good side we're just been backstabbed that's all, they just trying to get the advantage of this situation, if we we'rent at war with SOLIDS im sure the merge will take place.

by the way happy playing all,

Regards,

Drag0n Rider

Backstabbed? You're playing a game called "Tribal Wars" fella. If you're unable to fully trust the people you associate with, then you deserve whatever fate comes your way for being careless.

We never committed to any kind of alliance with DV, which means fighting alongside of your tribe, or even doing our best to support you, or keep you up-to-date on the latest K65 intel.

But you still had it in your mind that we'd never think about attacking you? From what I've seen, you're a very hugable leader. I mean nobody is knocking you for being a positive person, I'm the same way. But you this isn't the game where you should underestimate anyone.

Espescially the number one tribe in a continent where you're ranked second. -KD- should've always been on your watch list, so don't try to make it seem as if the two of our tribes were ever close to make up for your poor judgement.

DeletedUser

Lets see reports of you being attacked with spears and swords... put up or shut up.

wait wait wait, i think vnk should have the report...
wait, i try to find on the case....

Subject: SlySam21 attacks Dragon is coming ! (544|636) K65
Sent: 01.01.70 01:00

The Defender has won

Luck: 16.0
klee.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: SlySam21
Village: Slyville 1 (571|663) K65

Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Defender: vnkisback
Village:

Quantity:

Losses:

Haul:

TW - Report converter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Defender has won

Luck:
klee.png

Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Village:

Quantity:

Losses:

Haul:

DeletedUser

What a newbie, you can't even send a fake rams train right. Want me to be your teacher?

lol, you should be sure that your grammer is up to par before offering to be a teacher, because misusing plural's will be quite amusing to your classroom when you don't know any better. :lol:

DeletedUser

wait wait wait, i think vnk should have the report...
wait, i try to find on the case....

The Defender has won

Luck: 16.0
klee.png

Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Village:

Quantity:

Losses:

Haul:

TW - Report converter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Defender has won

Luck:
klee.png

Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png

Village:

Quantity:

Losses:

Haul:

don't forget about this one

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-16.0%

Village: Slyville 4 (572|671) K65

Quantity: 1000 0 1000 50 500 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 1000 0 1000 50 500 0 0 0 0 1

Village:

Quantity:
Losses:

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Correct your statement. If by "they" you mean SOLIDS & -KD-, then that would add up to two, not three. If you're being attacked by a third tribe, that's their own agenda.

DeletedUser

lol, you should be sure that your grammer is up to par before offering to be a teacher, because misusing plural's will be quite amusing to your classroom when you don't know any better. :lol:

This is TW not english class :lol:

DeletedUser

no matter KD says, what ever they want to talk to...
IF, solids not attacking us first, last weekend our war trumpet should be blwon to you all

as i said before, vnk, drag0n, if you want peace, you should prepare to war :)

but i really appreciate on KD, they pick the good timing, when we're at war with solids, actually, end of war, because it is our time to pick them one by one, and you can see how many players are in the bottom of SOLIDS list
i just want to send my train to pick solids villages this day, but after i see this, i think i should change my target :)

BTW, about twstats, actually the number of village we lost are less than showed on statistic, what makes big are, swing villages that change owner between solids and DV, and guess what, those are solids villages :)

DeletedUser

Correct your statement. If by "they" you mean SOLIDS & -KD-, then that would add up to two, not three. If you're being attacked by a third tribe, that's their own agenda.

lol is sad that you don't know about SOLIDS's sister tribe. How can you work along side with them? :lol:

Hope you guys don't crossnoble :D

DeletedUser

I wouldnt be surprised to see more tribes jump on the bandwagon either, TW stats is a power within its self, and when the chips are down , the oppertunists will come out of the woodworks and pitch in to i suspect

DeletedUser

I wouldnt be surprised to see more tribes jump on the bandwagon either, TW stats is a power within its self, and when the chips are down , the oppertunists will come out of the woodworks and pitch in to i suspect

Fraseryeah, I wouldn't be surprise too. :lol:

Don't my avatar annoy you guys? because is getting on my nerves :D

DeletedUser

where's fraseryeah?? is he shut his mouth because the report????lol

if he still talk here, then all becomes true, that is KD and SOLIDS have same things.. they're liar and backstabber...lol

DeletedUser

oh bw, fraseryeah, you can now safe from me, as actually i intend to send train to your villa now, but hmmm, KD villas are more intersting for me now :)