Kirby pepe and Cereal

Silens

Reaction score
I along with my tribe recently joined Kirby a basher tribe of kirby pepe and cereal.

Kirby pepe asked me account sit on discord.
While I was asleep. He sent away my sniping troops .Stole whatever he could. Deleted all reports.Kicked me off the tribe and got a noble train sent from a member of ffs.
Like god damn .No self respect. How does one stop so low xd

I am not even disgusted just pity ur lowlife existence xd

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
4hljwd.jpg

Silens

Reaction score
Ticket sent.
Herz and revolutionary army have been reported as well for being party to the fraud.

Flex no zone was a party to this as well directly.
Probably that's how dirty cereal is.No wonder that's how account pushers are.

Deleted User - 10528839

Hopefully it works out for you, really low thing to do but I am sure that's a straight ban if the logs show he did that.

Silens

Reaction score
Sadly the suport team cannot issue ban on misuse of account sits.They have cited the rule

§4) Accounts
8. If the "Account Sitting" feature is used the account owner is solely responsible for the selection of the sitter and it is assumed that the sitter is in general acting with his/her consent. This applies to any change done to (or by) the account while the account sitting is active.

Nevertheless my loss is nothing ,I will just restart.But atleast the world knows how cereal works.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
  1. If the "Account Sitting" feature is used the account owner is solely responsible for the selection of the sitter and it is assumed that the sitter is in general acting with his/her consent. This applies to any change done to (or by) the account while the account sitting is active. Individual or repetitive misuse of sitting may lead to punishments to all involved accounts. It is at the Support Team's discretion to define misuse on a case-by-case basis.

2. Seems to me support just doesn’t give a shit about you.

Silens

Reaction score
  1. If the "Account Sitting" feature is used the account owner is solely responsible for the selection of the sitter and it is assumed that the sitter is in general acting with his/her consent. This applies to any change done to (or by) the account while the account sitting is active. Individual or repetitive misuse of sitting may lead to punishments to all involved accounts. It is at the Support Team's discretion to define misuse on a case-by-case basis.

2. Seems to me support just doesn’t give a shit about you.
Most likely they dont gv a shit about anyone xd

I will quote the rule and see what fruit it bears :)

ASHOKA1

Reaction score
It is generally punishable ,however it all depends on Player/tribe concerned & relation if Mod with those players on other worlds.

Discretion is / can be used upto the whims of Mod concerned.

ASHOKA1

Reaction score
I found this from an old support ticket

A sat account has to be played for it's OWN benefit, not for the benefit of the sitter, or other players. Sending troops out on long distance trips is clearly not for the benefit of the account.

It is forbidden to ask a sitter to clear a village for nobling when it is against the account owner's wishes. It is forbidden to pass on troop or building information about an account you are sitting, such as telling others that the troops have all been sent out on a long "farm run." Encouraging others to assist in breaking the rules is strictly prohibited, and will also result in a punishment for rules breaking.

Knowingly benefiting from another player breaking the rules will also lead to actions being taken against your account. If you think you have benefited from a breach of rules, you must report this.