Kiwi - Getting a Dose of Their Own Medicine

thebit

Well... all i can see on alphabonkers post is a long fairy tale story with someone in the end saying - if you attack us or invade our territory, we will attack you back.

Come on, is it really necessary a thread like this one, other than to set a beggining of a potential war?

Other than that, you claim that kiwi's been knocking door to door with those awful diplomatic tatics, while this seems to be exactly the same, but using the town bell instead.

Furthermore, I would also say that at least with that kind of diplomacy kiwi's were able to promote nice wars between 1v1 or 2v1. Its a fact that in order to achieve that, they sort of became a kind of seemingly backstabbing bastards. In this case, all you are promoting is a future gangbang and hoping for STONED to get the glory in case kiwi falls, since you were the ones that started the whole process.

Though, thats why propaganda is important. Alpha made a nice job here... managed to get several top tribes to take a stance against kiwi and waiting eagerly an oportunity to jump in on them when the opportunity arrives.

However, if the porpose of this thread was only to declare "We will attack you if you attack us, and I hope the other tribes do the same", then i am sure that most of the p&p followers will be largely disapointed and 10 pages of propaganda wont be no more or less than a major bluff.

But please, take me serious when I congratulate STONED , specialy Alphabonkers, for one of the most simple and clever move on p&p, and what they've achieved already with it.

Btw, I also apretiate a lot having you as a fan, TheBit ;)

Best Wishes
Latinnus

Please read the war thread and eat your words little boy.

Best Wishes
Fanboy Bit

DeletedUser

Quite the contrary... this only shows my point. This was mostly a prep thread for a impending war and a gathering up for potential allies other than "a make a stance and morality thread" :icon_biggrin:

I believe most of the readers saw that since the beggining, despite of all the "Hollier than though" and morality stance that you claimed to have :)

As I said, "if the porpose of this thread was only to declare "We will attack you if you attack us, and I hope the other tribes do the same"" , however it comes clearer that the idea was something more to verify who was siding with who.

I had no problem in congratulating you guys before and I will do it again, as it was a simple but effective p&p move. But denying it at this stage it would be the same as calling us dumb.

Best Wishes
Latinnus

DeletedUser

I wish you all the luck STONED, in my honest oppinion. You'll take them down with ease.