Kiwi - Getting a Dose of Their Own Medicine

DeletedUser

This is for SARCOW, just a small bit of text from KIWI skype channel.

[20:27:40] PerriwinkleBlue says: we will use SARCOW for our fear tactic by sending long range fakes and nukes to scare the enemy into no attacking

Look, even here he is saying about using an ally, rather than saying we will ask SARCOW.

Anyway, thought I'd share this with others, and hopefully give SARCOW some food for thought.

PS - This is part of KIWI skype conversations what I get from different unknown persons through my skype. I do not even bother to reply them. As my skype id is public in this forum people just send them to me... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Personally - I'm appalled that alphabonkers is taking this (quote) malicious (end quote) act as a surprise - like it's never been done before. Last time I checked - that was how most of the great tribes in Tribal Wars played. Down right dirty. If you don't like it - then start a war about it - but obviously Kiwi's confidence level > STONED's confidence level.

I agree with Dubs and Pervis that this is a cry for help/assistance. This kind of ballsy play is how the greats thrive. Enjoy your war and I'll be honest, you're already losing. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Personally - I'm appalled that alphabonkers is taking this (quote) malicious (end quote) act as a surprise - like it's never been done before. Last time I checked - that was how most of the great tribes in Tribal Wars played. Down right dirty. If you don't like it - then start a war about it - but obviously Kiwi's confidence level > STONED's confidence level.

I agree with Dubs and Pervis that this is a cry for help/assistance. This kind of ballsy play is how the greats thrive. Enjoy your war and I'll be honest, you're already losing. :icon_confused:

I guess the concept of smearing your enemy in the forums is well beyond your capability of comprehension.

As a mod you shouldn't take one side or another, shame on you for interfering.

DeletedUser

I guess the concept of smearing your enemy in the forums is well beyond your capability of comprehension.

As a mod you shouldn't take one side or another, shame on you for interfering.

I play this world. :icon_rolleyes:

Regardless - it's not about smearing - just typically there are tribes that smear people in the forums and lose - big. I've seen it happen.

To be honest - I wouldn't be surprised if STONED's information gatherer (obviously someone in Kiwi willing to sell information) would be willing to "start" this war by provoking an attack. Seen it done too many times and I feel like it's just an old LP being played over and over again. It's simple as this - if STONED does something like that - then who becomes the "malicious" twister of words? It's sure ain't KIWI anymore. I know some of alpha's moves and some of Perri's moves - and it'll be interesting to see which one out-dupes their allies into this dumb war :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OFFICIAL PUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT:

supercowsupportskiwi.jpg

chucklefang

Haha I actually read it like 20 mins ago. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

Nudist

Just stopping by to wish STONED and company the best of luck against Kiwi.

DeletedUser22739

OFFICIAL PUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT:

supercowsupportskiwi.jpg

a kiwi bird doesnt have wings. i dont really understand that umm... "painting" though. but maybe its becaus im looking at at on a small psp screen... ok... i just looked again and have just reached the conclusion that this pic does not make sense.

DeletedUser

I love you. <3

DeletedUser

a kiwi bird doesnt have wings. i dont really understand that umm... "painting" though. but maybe its becaus im looking at at on a small psp screen... ok... i just looked again and have just reached the conclusion that this pic does not make sense.

You just dont understand true art :D

DeletedUser

is it me or kiwi got mega pwnd in this thread?

It's just you and maybe the rest of STONED and it's fickle counterparts. I don't doubt both sides are to blame for this. As I said, ballsy moves usually are countered by more ballsy moves. But usually the tribe that makes the first one wins, in my experience.

thebit

Don't try that BS. Everyone knows about the relations between Bush and ASYLUM.

Any side can deny that until their blue in the face, Yet it is common knowledge.

I know your not stupid, So don't play that card with me. (Take that as a complement or an insult.)

You know i'm correct. Yesterday, some ASYLUM players had hopped over to Bush for an hour or so, To get support.

It takes a stroke of luck to notice the tribe change, and some basic logic to work that one out. It's easy to cheat the settings, Hopping tribes for a few seconds is an easy option to gather allied support. It only makes it a pain.

Tut tut old boy, i was talking about all tribes involved and all their respective diplomatic relations. But seeing as you said what i will take as a compliment, tyvm.

thebit

When you have to defend your post in public against your fellow duke/baron, it clearly shows to the world how confusing the aristocrats of a tribe are that even there is no coherence among them and they are suppose to lead the tribe... :icon_rolleyes:

There's no arguing amongst our Dukes... then again we only have one.

All hail alpha, master dictator.

DeletedUser39707

I agree with Dubs and Pervis that this is a cry for help/assistance. This kind of ballsy play is how the greats thrive.

as far as i know pervis supports ab,not kiwi.you made a mistake in the second line. it should be 'this kind of play is balls'.

in other words, STONED>>>>kiwi

thebit

I agree with myself in saying that your knowledge on the tribe STONED and its god damned COLD WARMONGERS is very far off the mark. Anyone that knows us, knows we are a very 'Self-Confident' bunch and we believe in ourselves. Please Mr. Mod excuse the cliche.

Enjoy your life, and I'll be honest, you're already failing.

Looking forward to a nice reply soon.

Best Wishes,
TheBit