Kiwi - Getting a Dose of Their Own Medicine

DeletedUser

{Sarcasm} We all have to remember one thing, and that is that sethiusdraven has a really great sense of humor. His flames are irresistable and intense. Infact, we should all just sit back and admire such original sarcasm tags.

Perri has officially been 'Owned' by Sethiusdraven. {sarcasm}.

Real good flame mate.

DeletedUser

I believe everyone signed against my "dirty diplomatics."

So, if I am straightforward with my next war, then I suppose the only reason they might jump in to fight is for greed, amirite?

Next time yes, that would be the only reason to sign. But people get annoyed when you treat them as pawns.. and if I could find an old skype convo I have you saying you treat them as such.

No doubt you will go on about this being a game and the like, which it is! But that doesnt mean you can be this underhand and expect to get away with it.

DeletedUser

{Sarcasm} We all have to remember one thing, and that is that sethiusdraven has a really great sense of humor. His flames are irresistable and intense. Infact, we should all just sit back and admire such original sarcasm tags.

Perri has officially been 'Owned' by Sethiusdraven. {sarcasm}.

Real good flame mate.

Next time quote what your refering too as I dont see any flame attempt by seth.

DeletedUser

I had posted this for barely 30 seconds but not before it was seen. So that everyone understands what you ARE talking about, i will post this then.

{Sarcasm} We all just have to remember one thing about this whole thing. Perri is NEVER wrong. Every fiber of his being is that of respect and straightforward behavior. Never having put a foot wrong, and always being truthful and honorable. We must know by now how many that have been involved in this discussion are in the wrong, and always looking for a way to stab each other in the back.

Many people could learn better personal edicate by looking at the way perri handles himself. He is a model of how we should be playing this game and interacting with each other. Let us all bow down and pay hommage to he who is the forefront of civilized manner. {/Sarcasm}

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe everyone signed against my "dirty diplomatics."

So, if I am straightforward with my next war, then I suppose the only reason they might jump in to fight is for greed, amirite?

greed, a very human feeling.

DeletedUser

o_o ......... so i guess its a bad idea to be in LKiwi at the moment ^^

oh wells....

i dunno if someone posted anything about our small little tribe but ya do we get eaten up also?

DeletedUser

o_o ......... so i guess its a bad idea to be in LKiwi at the moment ^^

oh wells....

i dunno if someone posted anything about our small little tribe but ya do we get eaten up also?

Does this mean KIWI is a family tribe??

Off their profile:
This tribe belongs to Kiwi.

DeletedUser

they are kiwi's fan club... other move from their leaders to brake our agreement to stay out from k64.

DeletedUser

Does this mean KIWI is a family tribe??

Off their profile:
This tribe belongs to Kiwi.

Problary not, I think this has been discussed quite alot and cant see why people bother to care since alot of tribes have so called fanclubs.

DeletedUser

Ok so according to this and that my statements where untrue. So SARCOW will only attack STONED if they attack Kiwi. Otherwise X{v*} and ASYLUM go right ahead. Apperantly we only have a beef with STONED and if that is what CCman wants then why dont you go right ahead and declare war on STONED?
I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on your tribes diplomacy but I have a few more questions that SARCOW will not enjoy.

1. You have two alliances, one with Kiwi and one with CANDY. So why have you chosen sides at all if this is your allies' dispute, not yours?

2. Do you value Kiwi more because they prove more loyal (hahahah) or because they're closer and pose a bigger threat?

3. As Lucky Warrior Questions, why not declare war on STONED? You don't appear to be willing to defend Kiwi from anyone else.

Lucky Warrior said:
Ok Ill try to put this a bit clearer then I may have earlier. If Kiwi ever attacks CANDY we help CANDY. If CANDY is thinking about going to war with Kiwi then I try to convince CANDY against it but if they do happen to go to war with them then SARCOW will have to think of something up whether it is staying neutral or something else I dont know.
I would question the many flaws in what I see here, but seeing that SARCOW is rejecting you from representing them, I won't.

DeletedUser

Next time yes, that would be the only reason to sign. But people get annoyed when you treat them as pawns.. and if I could find an old skype convo I have you saying you treat them as such.

No doubt you will go on about this being a game and the like, which it is! But that doesnt mean you can be this underhand and expect to get away with it.

THANKYOU!!! This is exactly the point this pre-planned thread was trying to make.

DeletedUser

THANKYOU!!! This is exactly the point this pre-planned thread was trying to make.

I know, good aint I.

ps. Anyone that speaks to perri probably gets the same impression, its called a GOD Complex.

DeletedUser

Personally, I don't see how anyone, including SARCOW, can put any faith in KIWI after reading all this. I guess SARCOW will be safe until KIWI takes care of other business, but they've proven they will turn on anyone when it serves their purpose.

Sorry SARCOW, but you look like suckers right now. But I guess there is one born every minute.