KK's /Bunnys. Fatal Error

DeletedUser104941

Tool-singular

A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one can be bothered to tell them to get lost. The tool is always making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will.

^ Dictionary knows all.

DeletedUser

It natural for me to lead and be winning most things I put myself in. It is also very common for the peeps falling behind to hate.

DeletedUser

Sounding more and more like hocchamp...

Didn't you hate him?

Hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Sounding more and more like hocchamp...

Didn't you hate him?

Hypocrite.

I really liked Hocchamp, though not his trash talk or tactics. However, once we engaged after all his shouting then all his trying to talk out of a situation he lasted a week. Had you nubs knocked me out of this world in a very short time I then would be a hypocrite and just like Hocc. But still I never hated Hocc

DeletedUser

I really liked Hocchamp, though not his trash talk or tactics. However, once we engaged after all his shouting then all his trying to talk out of a situation he lasted a week. Had you nubs knocked me out of this world in a very short time I then would be a hypocrite and just like Hocc. But still I never hated Hocc

The only reason you beat Hocc was due to the fact the account wasn't touched for two weeks due to a RL incident.

DeletedUser

you are far from winning anything on w58 at the moment.

True that honor is still far away from winning something in w58, but still honor is closer than bunny of win something...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Another leaves, another barbs. I think council needs better jokes

DeletedUser

I would like to wish everyone on both sides a happy up comming weekend

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunny., Rabbit

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 605