Knight vs. Knight

DeletedUser104684

The Knights Templar and their Hospitallers fighting alongside with the fearsome Riot! attempt to completely take over k33 and to put these "knights of death" to death! They pose as knights, but, we will show them the real meaning of being a knight :O! All I have to say about the black knights is this:
black+knight+defeated.jpg

DeletedUser

This is more of a one sided war.

2 Riot! 12,312,148 13,241,353 50 264,827 1,516 8,734
12 TKT 4,609,527 5,345,023 59 90,594 689 7,758
30 TKH 1,858,478 2,176,928 60 36,282 366 5,948

20 ~KD~ 2,892,957 3,158,580 55 57,429 423 7,467
31 ~~KD~~ 1,821,669 1,954,489 58 33,698 293 6,671
33 +~KD~+ 1,688,679 1,719,798 48 35,829 290 5,930

But KD family First attacks were not bad.

Riot losses for the last 3 days

DeletedUser104693

Nice pic monty python and the holy grail :D

Also looking at those stats
KD have kicked off nicely
Good job and good luck :)

sekiraqa

Well guys only thing which comes in my mind right now is that a Knight never betray and back stab a Knight

What TKT.f did is lowest move. They was to scared to attack Riot! said us that will be in our side and when they saw us attacking "Riot! they back-stabbed us.

Well I can say that if not Us now Riot! will eat you when we will lose ( If we will lose ).

Long life KD!

DeletedUser

Well guys only thing which comes in my mind right now is that a Knight never betray and back stab a Knight

What TKT.f did is lowest move. They was to scared to attack Riot! said us that will be in our side and when they saw us attacking "Riot! they back-stabbed us.

Well I can say that if not Us now Riot! will eat you when we will lose ( If we will lose ).

Long life KD!

TKT knows that, they're just hoping to be last on the list...

sekiraqa

Well this make them worth less :)

And CitizenErased We know how good you are with your allies,bashers and Naps. You noble them as soon as you see that they are busy with something :)

I wont be surprised if I see soon a war between you and other allies.You never tried to fight a war alone without allies against a tribe because you know that you will fail.

but good lucky any way! Soon you will hit a hard bone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

is this another one of those I am bored lets stir up Riot on forums?

you just mad that TKT will eventually noble you guys out? :icon_rolleyes:

As for this war. well done KD :)

xRedDevil

Long life KD!

Depends on if they had an alliance with you or not, they certainly had one with us for a little while, they're just being a good ally ;)

DeletedUser

Well this make them worth less :)

And CitizenErased We know how good you are with your allies,bashers and Naps. You noble them as soon as you see that they are busy with something :)

I wont be surprised if I see soon a war between you and other allies.You never tried to fight a war alone without allies against a tribe because you know that you will fail.

but good lucky any way! Soon you will hit a hard bone.

That's why you applied to join us then? lol.

You're a 3 member family tribe. Do you know hos stupid it sounds saying we don't fight alone?

Your plan to jump us backfired, go blame your own leaders for that.

DeletedUser

That's why you applied to join us then? lol.

You're a 3 member family tribe. Do you know hos stupid it sounds saying we don't fight alone?

Your plan to jump us backfired, go blame your own leaders for that.

it was a good surprise attack didnt fail, but they should have thought more about holding the villages after than just taking them.

riot! pro. tkt family

vs

3 family tribe

im surprised riot didnt just take them themselves as kd showed promise with first wave.

I do think tkt should have stayed out would have been a good war to see.

DeletedUser

is this another one of those I am bored lets stir up Riot on forums?

you just mad that TKT will eventually noble you guys out? :icon_rolleyes:

As for this war. well done KD :)

Yes obviously I'm mad about that. You know me so well =/

sekiraqa

Applying to join you? :O

Months ago! Well mate I had to survive somehow since every tribe I went kept kicking me because Got Green? asked them and lied them about me and than I had only two villages and Riot! wasnt even in top10 tribes.

Jump fire? Well mate when ex-Daleks now +~KD~+ joined KD family you decided to attack us.

when leaders start to prepare for war you started diplomacy conversations to buy time while your members was attacking us ~+KD~+ .

Anyway good luck Lets see who is better.

Burning GFX

No way possible that this was planned in advance.

Hehe, well all i can say is from what ive seen so far KD are not all that great.

An we were not allied with you we had a NAP, we all know what they mean so yeah.

:axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser105525

No way possible that this was planned in advance.

Well I mean it seems that TKT and TKH are scared of Riot! isn't it. They were our allies for a long time, We have a shared noble planner and then they jumped to Riot!'s side. Well in mine opinion you are a chicken then, But as i said that is my opinion.

Kind regards,

Jack

Burning GFX

Well I mean it seems that TKT and TKH are scared of Riot! isn't it. They were our allies for a long time, We have a shared noble planner and then they jumped to Riot!'s side. Well in mine opinion you are a chicken then, But as i said that is my opinion.

Kind regards,

Jack

On the other hand, look at it from a strategic point of view.

TKT/TKH need to secure K33, who is the ones stopping that?

KD(f).

Use your head.