Knight vs. Knight

DeletedUser

hahah i'm familiar with capitalizing on sloppy seconds, it happens all the time.
HOWEVER. i just don't understand how people NEVER think about a month down the road.. i have seen tribes that this happens to just get crushed by the tribe they were allies with in a war a month ago... its just simple tribal placement. Riot! needs to expand... and saying that you guys win this war.. TKT, your next .

So if they allied with you, and you won.

You would attack TKT next.

...correct? As you'd need to expand too, no?

DeletedUser

hahahaha yeah because a tribe supporting its war villages from the back is a silly idea thats unheard of :lol:
I did not prove that TKT was asked to war us. I was just mainly talking to them about the overall concept of what they did...
ohh yeahhh "GIFTING of villages" how anyone would actually agree to be in a basher tribe, is beyond me... you use them until they are gone, then take them over...
also.. i am DYINGGG to see where that alliance gets them with you guys ;)
anyways. goodluck everyone :icon_eek:

I am pretty sure if all of riot supported the villages you took, I doubt you would have actually taken them... unless ofc you sent 10 or so nukes before a train... So the numbers you posted are kinda false...

You could probably break it down to K43 Riot vs KD family... Even that would be a bit too much because of how Riots spread is (members having tight clusters) Therefore blocking each other from the Frontline which would mean a possible lack of participation from some due to Distance and maybe even morale? Who would want to send trains half a day with a low morale risking a lot of troops dead. Where as KD have isolated villages to noble and the upper hand since they declared first. None the less you have done good so far in the war.

As for the alliance. It could work out great something like W2V and -MM- on w56 i am sure most of you know what i referring to since a lot played w56 if you dont well check their map and you would have an idea :).

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure if all of riot supported the villages you took, I doubt you would have actually taken them... unless ofc you sent 10 or so nukes before a train... So the numbers you posted are kinda false...

You could probably break it down to K43 Riot vs KD family... Even that would be a bit too much because of how Riots spread is (members having tight clusters) Therefore blocking each other from the Frontline which would mean a possible lack of participation from some due to Distance and maybe even morale? Who would want to send trains half a day with a low morale risking a lot of troops dead. Where as KD have isolated villages to noble and the upper hand since they declared first. None the less you have done good so far in the war.

As for the alliance. It could work out great something like W2V and -MM- on w56 i am sure most of you know what i referring to since a lot played w56 if you dont well check their map and you would have an idea :).

-MM- is pretty much Rukohs female dog :lol:

DeletedUser

you could work on that principal for kd family though

yes some of riot! are blocked from the front sure

but then so are some of the kd family.

Riot also have kd surrounded as there allies are attacking the other sides. Also kd have been under attack from riot for weeks so the you only have the upper hand because you attacked first doesnt mean shit as clearly riot have been attacking for a while.

Kd surprised riot! with there fightback yes i would definatly say that but it was because riot underestimated there enemy not because kd attacked first.

DeletedUser

just look at freakin twstats people. its not that hard. you will see who attacked who first.

DeletedUser

Why didn't all of Riot! help support then?

Surely people in K34/44 could have send a few 100's of Sp/Sw for every couple of vills they have, just for some border stacking... They've done it before haven't they?

What you're saying is that Riot! is losing vills because Riot! is to divided?
Because some people don't see the use of getting involved?

I can agree on you with the offensive part, but I hope close to everyone is supporting now though right?

If I remember correctly people in K43 have always had to support in K34 and 44 since the start of the world. I do hope that now that the roles are reversed they don't think their own troops are to precious to spare...

DeletedUser

you could work on that principal for kd family though

yes some of riot! are blocked from the front sure

but then so are some of the kd family.

Riot also have kd surrounded as there allies are attacking the other sides. Also kd have been under attack from riot for weeks so the you only have the upper hand because you attacked first doesnt mean shit as clearly riot have been attacking for a while.

Kd surprised riot! with there fightback yes i would definatly say that but it was because riot underestimated there enemy not because kd attacked first.

You missed the point where i said KD have isolated villages to noble... The likes of Green guys villages. Asim-J1, xaldrinx and faded dreams. Who are within a lot of different players cluster... As for Riot attacking KD for weeks... Well we could really go check stats and i am sure a few of the players skirmishing around. So Dont make it sound bigger then it really is... Not like Riot have focused on KD for weeks now with 100's of attacks each day and ops being planned out and executed.

I agree with you on the last bit but a surprise attack could still be a small factor. :)

DeletedUser

You missed the point where i said KD have isolated villages to noble... The likes of Green guys villages. Asim-J1, xaldrinx and faded dreams. Who are within a lot of different players cluster... As for Riot attacking KD for weeks... Well we could really go check stats and i am sure a few of the players skirmishing around. So Dont make it sound bigger then it really is... Not like Riot have focused on KD for weeks now with 100's of attacks each day and ops being planned out and executed.

I agree with you on the last bit but a surprise attack could still be a small factor. :)

They had isolated villages sure i dont know, but they new this when they were attacking kd, so it was there players faults that they lost them as all of them have safe back bases or they wouldnt be called isolated villages.

DeletedUser

Why didn't all of Riot! help support then?

Surely people in K34/44 could have send a few 100's of Sp/Sw for every couple of vills they have, just for some border stacking... They've done it before haven't they?

What you're saying is that Riot! is losing vills because Riot! is to divided?
Because some people don't see the use of getting involved?

I can agree on you with the offensive part, but I hope close to everyone is supporting now though right?

If I remember correctly people in K43 have always had to support in K34 and 44 since the start of the world. I do hope that now that the roles are reversed they don't think their own troops are to precious to spare...

its way past the 100/100 they would need to send a lot more. As for your first question I wouldnt have a clue maybe the support is on the way? or stuck near TOP front... or simply too lazy to send. like you said they may not see the use of getting involved. So we would need to wait a few days to see the outcome... :)

DeletedUser95593

Ask Skux. :lol:

Anyway they declared on us, we didn't pre-stack, they nobled close/isolated vills.

Riot are yet to make any kind of coordinated effort against them.

DeletedUser

They had isolated villages sure i dont know, but they new this when they were attacking kd, so it was there players faults that they lost them as all of them have safe back bases or they wouldnt be called isolated villages.

Bingo.

Some should have known better than noble on the 'badlands' or the 'fringes.' But, on the bright side we can take heart that a lot of Nukes and trains were required to take out even these hard to defend areas.

Something like this happened before. ToPaT was surrounded by ~TOP~ players. He was pre-stacked to the point that he lost none of these fringe vills. This time that didn't happen.

But, its no big deal. These are honeymoon stats - and it wont look so pretty soon.

DeletedUser

once again look at the map. there are so many isolated KD family members to the east, absolutely surrounded by riot. just take a look at a map with all parties involved and then judge.

DeletedUser

Yes its the players faults obviously that they even nobled so far away from their clusters... Knowing well that 1 day they will fight for K43. Yes they should have known and probably did know KD would attack, but why bother Defend isolated villages? If you noble from that outpost you would Dry out even more support. Waste of Res and D troops for nothing ;)

So we can conclude that some members didnt plan that well when nobling :)

DeletedUser

once again look at the map. there are so many isolated KD family members to the east, absolutely surrounded by riot. just take a look at a map with all parties involved and then judge.

Yes and Like Riot would attack a member who is 20K while they are 400K Waste 3 nukes for a village? that wouldnt harm them anyway? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha, this made me laugh.

I have a village in the MIDDLE of KD too.

http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/e0a65df8acabc31f4313515410f1575a
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/7cb79db825cb874c5a648377db70d4cd
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/dfb471d2c8b867413a7da037937cdca5
http://en61.tribalwars.net/public_report/3efb3d32d93124aea6027fe52334f5fd

And so on, so on..

(I know my troop numbers are there. But its even more now.. come at it.)

Guess who lost 4 nukes and a train trying to take it yesterday? That's right, you. Suiciding against stacked villages is, to quote Han Solo: Not my idea of bravery kid; more like suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And so on, so on..

Guess who lost 4 nukes and a train trying to take it yesterday? That's right, you. Suiciding against stacked villages is, to quote Han Solo: Not my idea of bravery kid; more like suicide.

<3 you to citizen :p
i know that you didn't have many incomings, and i felt obliged to give you SOME fun.. :lol:
4 nukes are 4 nukes. c'est la vie. such is life...

DeletedUser

And so on, so on..

[spoil]Morale: 100%
Attacker: 11erfriestrom
Origin: 001. RedrumRedrum (340|427) K43

Quantity: 0 0 3000 0 1068 0 250 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3000 0 1068 0 250 0 0 0

Defender: CitizenErased
Destination: 30 - Candy Floss (337|426) K43

Quantity: 20251 17333 0 1046 93 2883 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 955 817 0 49 4 136 0 0 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 19
[/spoil]

This is not a full nuke, It is not even a half nuke. So ur argument that u defeted 4 Nukes is not worth while. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

She never mentioned whether they were full or not so your argument is not worthwhile. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser105531

For awhile the KD family and TKT family were allies. This lasted for awhile and there were talks between the two tribes about taking on Riot I am pretty sure before even April first. For the Riot members who read this you all look pathetic becoming allied with TKT to take us on, you act so confident about wiping us out yet you look to them for Help. TKT you all are spineless. You betray your allies with the stupidest excuse ever.
"Hi im a new diplomat, because I am new we are getting rid of all alliances and starting over diplomacy." That is a load of c**p.
You all are afraid to fight Riot so you join them instead, betraying your ally of a long time because you are afraid.
On the tenth of April, after you all had become allies with Riot your gave us this faulty explanation for canceling our alliance. You then give us an Nap and proceed to stop talking to our leaders, do you all think you look good, maybe clever? Or you will look like a strong tribe betraying your ally because you are afraid of Riot? Hahaha you are all such fools if you believe they will not one day come after you if KD falls. You will be used and once your purpose served you will be destroyed. And if you do not realize that you are all even more fools then I have thought.

Alliance means nothing to you and so you will all fall. As for citizen erased about your comment above, what sekegira has said is true. You are the number one tribe, and you are scared to fight us alone so you steal one of our allies. If KD does fall I can not wait until the day when you all demolish TKT once their use is up. As they will be fighting alone. After such treachery they will not gain any future allies that read these forums.

I hope you all feel smart over there in TKT, just wait untill Riot nobles you out, you lost your chance to fight against them and decide to join them for the time, once your use is up, just like their bashers they will be rid of you.