Knock Knock... Jagers Here

DeletedUser

your second world win as knock?, awesome cody, might have been on 23 if you hadnt let rl get in the way lol.

w72 isnt great atm, needs a bit of livening up, your works almost done here, come n have some fun

im playing w72 ill bring some of these scrubs, what tribe u in?

Ripfin

keeps stabbing everyone with my little pin, muwahahaha they will eventually die and it will be only me as the winner :p

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Knock looking to get their second world win. So are W2V on 71. Knock have now shown their abilities on limited hauls and hauls. Next move no hauls? Anyway they now contest to be one of the greatest tribes on .net. Congratz so far knock. Been fun to spectate!

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah, well done Knock on another world win. A pretty nice and well earned win considering how you guys all joined late etc. I wish I was able to stay around longer to finish the world, but it looks like the help wasn't even needed after all with PFF mass deleting and Jager's resistance was pretty much non-existent.

Overall, was a solid world from start to finish. The early 1 UP days were fun and pretty exciting with our short lived Varyag lead we were enjoying, but then it became stressful when people began to quit and inactive, which left a huge burden for the last active remaining members to fill and sort out. It would of been really interesting to see how the world shaped out if the original 1 UP guys stuck around instead of leaving so early, I definitely would of predicted a possible different outcome in the end.

Then, of course, the fun I had against PFF whilst on mikabuk was insane. I remember being up to 29k incs at one point and it didn't drop for a long time. It was although, a really draining experience, and took a lot of motivation to be able to defend for so long when you have incredible players like Axl just attacking and faking you 24/7. It was such a satisfactory moment when the attacks started to cease, that's for sure! So huge props to PFF, they were a great team and consistently showed to be one of the better tribes in .net in recent times.... even though I know most of you don't like me, which is understandable :icon_razz:

Also, to all the friends I made in 1 UP, Varyag, Knock and perhaps a few in PFF - thanks for the good times! I probably will make a list of all the people who I personally enjoyed playing the world with or proved themselves to be great players sometime in the future if I can be bothered. So yeah, hope to see you guys again in the future, possibly the next no/limited hauls like Al has mentioned. Hit me up on Skype if any of you would be interested in playing. Take care and good luck with whatever you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108039

even though I know most of you don't like me, which is understandable :icon_razz:

Lol who doesn't like you Shaun bit wheepy :p

Congrats Knock on the World win, as Shaun said start up with 1 UP was fun even when we were getting gang banged at the start one of our dukes Alvis got rimmed :D. basicly died when Jack quit but fun start to the world :p

DeletedUser

Knock looking to get their second world win. So are W2V on 71. Knock have now shown their abilities on limited hauls and hauls. Next move no hauls? Anyway they now contest to be one of the greatest tribes on .net. Congratz so far knock. Been fun to spectate!

If w75 is no hauls we will give it a shot :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lets not forget herd swung the pendulum!! Woot woot!! #patsselfonback

DeletedUser

Is it over ??

Congratzzz Knock !!! you guys did prove quality wins over quantity . goood job ...

Ripfin

you'll need more than a few scrubs to stop the knock machine:icon_eek:

hmph not my scrubs, and besides which I told people when the world will end and it looks like I was right too, world ends in 90 days right when my premium ends, he he he.