KOWR & KOBR...paranoid, or idiotic?

zakipoo

ohhh that one! lol i was meaning to come here and then i got lost on what it was all over,.. lol regardless i love war XD

aurora nyte

KOWR got so paranoid of spies and noobs that they formed PPP, so only 'pro' players could join.

zakipoo

wow.... thats sad....
personally,.. if we found out we had spies, we would just whatever, not say anything revealing in the forums and start using council trusted hidden thread and the rest who we dont trust cant see it so we could debate war and suchs...

DeletedUser

I must say I enjoyed reading this, it made me laugh. yeah it is common practice by certain tribes to kick a member if that member is about to be rimmed, it keeps their precious war stats looking good.

DeletedUser

I must say I enjoyed reading this, it made me laugh. yeah it is common practice by certain tribes to kick a member if that member is about to be rimmed, it keeps their precious war stats looking good.
none of us were about to be rimmed :| serious attacks didn't come until after the kicking.

DeletedUser13939

We weren't even under attack. :|

zakipoo

i dont care about kicking members out to keep our war stats look clean its a cowardly way to go IMO,
i want to really SHOW it by the TW stats, but tribes rather to clean it up by kicking players who is getting nobled :icon_rolleyes:
makes it harder to show who is really getting pwned,

it only shows that youre either embarrassed of it or something :lol:

DeletedUser13939

i dont care about kicking members out to keep our war stats look clean its a cowardly way to go IMO,
i want to really SHOW it by the TW stats, but tribes rather to clean it up by kicking players who is getting nobled :icon_rolleyes:
makes it harder to show who is really getting pwned,

it only shows that youre either embarrassed of it or something :lol:

People who do that are only trying to save their rep.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
EN30 8264 Dwarven King 101 1
EN36 4469 Dwarven King 116 1
EN43 38225 Dwarven King 116 1 Marked
EN45 35803 Dwarven King 94 1 Marked
EN44 20670 Dwarven King 203 1 What?

DK your pro :icon_eek:

Why do you even play tribal wars?

DeletedUser

We weren't even under attack. :|

I didn't say you lol. but yeah it happens, that's why this issue was brought up a few times here. It's more the top tribes that do it because they have a reputation to keep...lol