KOWR & KOBR...paranoid, or idiotic?

aurora nyte

kowr1.png

aurora nyte

That's just retarded, just like PPP/KOWR/KOBR, just because you log in from different places doesnt make you a noob.

Friend's house, your house, net cafe, library, work, school...

zakipoo

true,.. even so,. my wireless router changes IP at times daily at the most id say, yet there is a consistent IP addresses logins,
example, my acct login IP is

Jan 04,2010 05:1272.154.130.160
Jan 03,2010 05:1172.154.130.160
Jan 02,2010 21:2972.154.130.160
Jan 02,2010 05:1172.154.130.160
Jan 01,2010 20:0972.154.130.160
Jan 01,2010 05:4168.18.63.146
Jan 01,2010 05:1968.18.63.146
Dec 31,2009 05:5468.18.63.146
Dec 30,2009 10:1274.230.72.229
Dec 30,2009 05:0574.230.72.229
Dec 29,2009 08:1074.230.72.229
Dec 29,2009 05:2974.230.72.229
Dec 28,2009 14:2674.230.72.229
Dec 28,2009 05:5774.230.72.229
Dec 28,2009 05:0868.157.50.196
Dec 27,2009 05:2968.157.50.196
Dec 27,2009 04:1468.157.50.196
Dec 26,2009 18:5268.157.50.196
Dec 26,2009 05:4268.157.50.196
Dec 25,2009 23:2168.157.50.196

all that on the same wireless router, same laptop, i rarely turn off the laptop... so is always connected and always logged for the most part

aurora nyte

Exactly, but I guess PPP is too absorbed into their game they don't know anything outside of TW.

DeletedUser

Lol.
Did you know he was one of the leader of KOWR.?
he was one of the people to tell them BUILD TROOPS!
or else they wouldn't have anything.
Geuss this is how they thank him.

DeletedUser49935

Its also a bad idea to show your IP adress. Even if it changes every so often. Some people can use your IP adress to hack you. (I know its happened to me before)

DeletedUser

this topic is so full of it, i have access to 38 different pcs. all different ips, your ip can not change due to router problems. dang guys, do you not know of the book called computers for dummies. if you did, you wouldnt post dumb crap like that. lmao

DeletedUser49935

this topic is so full of it, i have access to 38 different pcs. all different ips, your ip can not change due to router problems. dang guys, do you not know of the book called computers for dummies. if you did, you wouldnt post dumb crap like that. lmao

maybe you should start reading it then. your IP adress can change you idiot. Not all of it changes but it still makes the IP adress different. If is a safeguard for wireless routers.

DeletedUser49935

you have no proof. all you say is wrong again. NOOB. I have experienced this myself before and i do not post about things if i am wrong.

DeletedUser

really, so your telling me you have my job. you work on pcs daily as a profession, hmm thats interesting. I build pcs, i know what they can do an what they cant.

you said you dont post things if your wrong, do tell. Id love to hear your facts, or are you just another wanna be pc hacker.

dude if you want some real lessons on pcs 101, mail me. and i will prove you wrong, and when i do. i will post all your stupidity on this external forum, because i know better

DeletedUser49935

christ i dont want a computer made by you then. Which buisness do you work for? I need to tell them your lame =/

Changing IP adresses arent done by the computer anyway its done by the internet router so get your head out of your ass.

DeletedUser

Scrappy, spend more time in the game.. I dunno, maybe build a half decent village...? We really couldn't care less if you build PC's, you obviously don't know how to use them.. or did your school not teach grammar?

slender loris

actually you can be on several skype handles at the same time. I'm not going to post the info here for everyone to know, but i have done it, as I play on several worlds under several aliases and wish to keep them separate. But that's by the bye, this looks like a clear cut case of paranoia to me, and i find it laughable. :D

DeletedUser

This did not take long to figure out. Of the 12 unique IP addresses, 11 were based out of Buenos Aires, Argentina. The 1st one listed was the IP address of a sitter in Virginia, USA. In addition, on top of possibly using different computers which may be attributed to co-players, Internet providers differ in the duration of your IP address. Some reset when you shut everything on your computer stuff off and others may last up to 3 days or a year.

This took my friend about 5 minutes to figure out. I love my computer guys at work :). Considering this was the main focus of kicking one of your leaders I would say it was more an act of paranoia, hardly evidence of a spy. As for mails and reports possibly being deleted there can be a few reasons for that, especially if the sitter was not part of leadership.

aurora nyte

really, so your telling me you have my job. you work on pcs daily as a profession, hmm thats interesting. I build pcs, i know what they can do an what they cant.

you said you dont post things if your wrong, do tell. Id love to hear your facts, or are you just another wanna be pc hacker.

dude if you want some real lessons on pcs 101, mail me. and i will prove you wrong, and when i do. i will post all your stupidity on this external forum, because i know better

Dude you work at freaking Subway. Don't lie, that's what you have been telling everyone in your tribe, unless you are lying to them.

And yes, your IP can change. It's called a dynamic IP

http://tinyurl.com/dlxjqd

DeletedUser

What?

I am pretty sure that you have told many people that you work at subway, manager of a couple or something like that, anyways, have you heard of a Dynamic IP address.? I think you should look it up. Seriously.
And as for the other statement, yes, I do work on PC's daily as a profession. Is it my job to fix them, or am I a computer help guy? No. And building PC's is far, FAR from knowing everything about computers. To be honest, it doesn't take much to build a PC. The only problem I would have would be paying for parts, but considering you apparently are a computer builder AND are in charge of multiple people in Subway, you must have plenty of cash to pay for parts.

aurora nyte

I am pretty sure that you have told many people that you work at subway, manager of a couple or something like that, anyways, have you heard of a Dynamic IP address.? I think you should look it up. Seriously.
And as for the other statement, yes, I do work on PC's daily as a profession. Is it my job to fix them, or am I a computer help guy? No. And building PC's is far, FAR from knowing everything about computers. To be honest, it doesn't take much to build a PC. The only problem I would have would be paying for parts, but considering you apparently are a computer builder AND are in charge of multiple people in Subway, you must have plenty of cash to pay for parts.

Exactly the same as the post above (giggle)