Kraken declare on CBTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

catanthehat said:
we feel cbtf is weak and we would be more of a help to them then they are to us...

You are obviously not informed well. CBTF is winning war against EreVos(at least so far)

Macready08

Krakin Declared as it was seen as the best move forward for the tribe, our alliance with CBTF was there but was not active there was no communication between the tribes or cooperation. Although I myself have do have a lot of friends in CBTF, I back Krakin and hope we made the right choice. Attacks were not started until they were notified in advance of the change in Diplomacy.

As for the growth comments I can’t comment officially but we need to go somewhere and I suppose this was the best choice.

Mac

DeletedUser

So you are saying the attacks from THE are completely coincidence? perhaps it is, but I doubt it.

DeletedUser

Well if that's the case, and their wasn't a mutually beneficial arrangement in the beginning, then why did you make the alliance?

Backstabbing an ally is never the right choice to make. It might be easier than dropping the alliance and giving them a little warning as to what your plans are, but are you willing to sacrifice the integrity of your tribe for a few villages?

Your alliances in the future, if you have any, will always be weary of you and never develop full trust in you.

I would like to set the record strait. First, we did PLAN a war against CBTF and its academy CBTF-D. The PLAN was to break the Alliance and give notice before attacking.

As you all know no plan survives contact with the enemy since CBTF and/or CBTF-D had a spy who was informing them of the plans. So, while our plans clearly were posted on our form when we would break the alliance and when we would attack - CBTF and CBTF-D started attacking us today which is why the declaration was posted today.

We did not start the war (although we planed on doing it) CBTF did and they did it before ending the alliance with us. Which is fine, this is a war game after all. As for who they rallied - it is THE as many of our members have multiple incoming attacks that all are set to land about the same time as the CBTF and CBTF-D attacks.

I doubt anyone can claim that that is a coincidence...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kash2Smash

Krakin Declared as it was seen as the best move forward for the tribe, our alliance with CBTF was there but was not active there was no communication between the tribes or cooperation. Although I myself have do have a lot of friends in CBTF, I back Krakin and hope we made the right choice. Attacks were not started until they were notified in advance of the change in Diplomacy.

As for the growth comments I can’t comment officially but we need to go somewhere and I suppose this was the best choice.

Mac

lol.. just to let you know, CBTF never failed in diplomacy with KROACH, we invited you to Central Alliance, you guys just never replied back, though your leader he refused it, we tried to create more relations with the tribe/in plans, but Kroach didnt seem interested.

DeletedUser

Oh and by the way to my knowledge no one has actually attacked CBTF yet.

DeletedUser

chapuis said:
At least we broke it and declared.

It doesn't change things if you break it day or two before the attack.My point is that you don't respect your alliances. If you see the alliance doesn't use you anymore, you break it right away, you don't wait and let allied tribe to still consider you as a friend.

chapuis said:
that goes both ways. as far as I can tell it was an alliance in name only.

This is what I'm talking about. You shouldn't have alliances like this. No one will trust you in the future.

Kash2Smash

We did not start the war (although we planed on doing it) CBTF did and they did it before ending the alliance with us. Which is fine, this is a war game after all. As for who they rallied - it is THE as many of our members have multiple incoming attacks that all are set to land about the same time as the CBTF and CBTF-D attacks.

I doubt anyone can claim that that is a coincidence...

:lol: well, if you say and thats true.. then wht was CBTF supposed to?? wait till they see some in-commings? you guys planned it,... so you guys started it... and just so you know, planning a ToT against an ally is backstabbing, CBTF jusr reacted to it.

Macready08

Kash, this is not KROACH we are talking about. It’s a Different tribe and with that comes different goals and diplomacy

[FONT=&quot]Mac[/FONT]

Kash2Smash

Mac, i know that but KROACH is part of the merge and as they were allied with CTBF, their alliance strength should have still remain after the merge..

DeletedUser

:lol: well, if you say and thats true.. then wht was CBTF supposed to?? wait till they see some in-commings? you guys planned it,... so you guys started it... and just so you know, planning a ToT against an ally is backstabbing, CBTF jusr reacted to it.

Look, I don't see anyone claiming anything about CBTF - they can do whatever they want. What I am saying is that we did not attack them while allied with them, they attacked us. As for "Planning ToT against an ally is backstabbing" that is just crazy do you actually believe that you have to end an alliance before you can make future plans that may invovle their villages? I doubt anyone does that. What is customary is to provide some notice which is what we did.

Macready08

There Spy was in place from before the planning started, would you spy on an Ally? Also when it comes to war someone need to plan and make the first move in the case it was us, however notice was given to break the alliance before attacks were sent so I don’t consider this as backstabbing however you can interpreted this as you wish :)

Macready08

Mac, i know that but KROACH is part of the merge and as they were allied with CTBF, their alliance strength should have still remain after the merge..

A merge consists of two parties so that cant apply as the other side need to have a equal say in the tribes diplomacy

DeletedUser

We did not start the war (although we planed on doing it) CBTF did and they did it before ending the alliance with us.

:icon_rolleyes:
Really?

You would still have an alliance if you didn't plan against them I'm pretty sure.

Kash2Smash

you keep on talking about a spy.. would you care to tell me who the spy was? and any proof?

Kash2Smash

A merge consists of two parties so that cant apply as the other side need to have a equal say in the tribes diplomacy

well if thats the cause, then shouldnt have CBTF been informed about the alliance and its chances of getting broken :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.