KS vs IP

DeletedUser68103

I think its funny your rant about run on sentences and correct spelling, when you don't even capitalize the first I and your sentences just continue to go on and on.

That is kinda the point of the joke :|

DeletedUser

It's not a joke. This is serious business.

itisiwouldlikeyoutoknowthatiamrootingforyouibelievepunctuationshouldbeerradicatedfromthisplanetbestofluckinthefuturerevlyk

>.> Forums are messing with me. They added a space I didn't put there.

DeletedUser

It's a war of attrition Niyah. Take a look at the forums, I appear to be losing.

And what the hell is TGO on about?

DeletedUser

Bump.

The battle rages on for weeks, months even. Our hero has found himself in sparse company, surrounded by legions of incomprehensible zombie posters.
All seems lost, but lo and behold, the mightiest of enchanted blades has found it's way into his hands. Can he make it out of this alive, or will he be consumed in a sea of forgotten commas, apostrophes and periods?

Stay tuned, as only time will tell.
lionoandswordof_omens.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to be mean, but how will a sword help against bad grammar? Unless, of course, you are striking down the fools who use it.

DeletedUser

Not to be mean, but how will a sword help against bad grammar? Unless, of course, you are striking down the fools who use it.
Not a mere sword, the mightiest of enchanted blades.
It's metaphorical. Much like how in the Bible somewhere, the Gospel is described as some kind of mouth mounted blade of destruction against evil and sin.

DeletedUser

Using the Bible to back up your stance is always a good thing

DeletedUser

I'm expecting the size of IP to be too much for ks sorry.