KTA Vs IDS-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser71925

I think the war has been boring. Look at it this way. If you take away the south, then it's looking fairly even with what IDS has don in K15. Let's subtract K5 from the equation as it's a rim K, and not properly developed. So then you have KTA dominating in K24. Honestly, stalemates like this are boring. I don't mind stalemates, they can be fun, but only if there's 1000 nobles/recaps a month by both sides. Ok, so maybe 1000 is expecting too much, but you get the idea.

DeletedUser

I think the war has been boring. Look at it this way. If you take away the south, then it's looking fairly even with what IDS has don in K15. Let's subtract K5 from the equation as it's a rim K, and not properly developed. So then you have KTA dominating in K24. Honestly, stalemates like this are boring. I don't mind stalemates, they can be fun, but only if there's 1000 nobles/recaps a month by both sides. Ok, so maybe 1000 is expecting too much, but you get the idea.

If you have 2 pretty much evenly match tribes of course your going to get a stalemate.

Whats stopping KTA from dominating entirely is activity pure and simple, we beat them in skill even IDS would admit that i hope as it has been the same guys they have been hitting time and time again without breaking them.

Whats stopping IDS.F is having not enough baroncurrenders on their frontline making this a dam right even warfare, it may look boring from the outside but inside the amount of sniping attacking and even some cases stacking is quite a lot daily.

Though i agree this war isnt going anywhere

DeletedUser84906

[spoil]
[spoil]
noble.php

[/spoil]

Its around even taking away the south, and good job on k15, though you still seem to be losing in both k24 and k5

3 months:

[spoil]
noble.php

[/spoil]

Though overall it looks pretty even in k15, though a massive dominance by us guys in k24, and k5.[/spoil]

Damn..

Aaron, i have nothing against you, but wtf man.. stop using your southern players as an excuse. As you always say, a cap is a cap, it doesnt matter if its inactive, un-skilled, or in the other part of the world. Your tribe recruited them, so take responsability of that or dissmiss them and problem solved.

Dragu posted stats for the last month, were IDS is, without a doubt, winnning by a difference of 70 villages. Period.

DeletedUser

Damn..

Aaron, i have nothing against you, but wtf man.. stop using your southern players as an excuse. As you always say, a cap is a cap, it doesnt matter if its inactive, un-skilled, or in the other part of the world. Your tribe recruited them, so take responsability of that or dissmiss them and problem solved.

Dragu posted stats for the last month, were IDS is, without a doubt, winnning by a difference of 70 villages. Period.

Yes a cap is a cap, but lets say you had a 10 million point player behind the lines.... we conquer all 10 million of that or say 1000 villages. Now in a tw war seeing that account is behind enemy lines it has little overall effect on the war, so therefore in terms of strategy is less important.
Now please state how on earth strategic wise the south is of use to IDS.F to win this war against KTA?
Now go and look at the conquers on the eastern front... it still is what 2:1 or 3:1 in KTA favor where the war COUNTS, sadly the south has absolutely no effect what so ever on the outcome of this war. While the eastern part of the war has everything to do with this war, and for KTA that war is still in our favor.

DeletedUser92119

Now please state how on earth strategic wise the south is of use to IDS.F to win this war against KTA?

well just off the top of my head, common sense tells me that if an enemy is eradicated from an area it is then called a safe zone. a safe zone is a place that no longer needs to be protected as you control it or at least an overwhelming majority. once the south is cleared of kta, ids will have a lot more defense freed up that it can send to the front lines.

DeletedUser

Yes a cap is a cap, but lets say you had a 10 million point player behind the lines.... we conquer all 10 million of that or say 1000 villages. Now in a tw war seeing that account is behind enemy lines it has little overall effect on the war, so therefore in terms of strategy is less important.
Now go and look at the conquers on the eastern front... it still is what 2:1 or 3:1 in KTA favor where the war COUNTS, sadly the south has absolutely no effect what so ever on the outcome of this war. While the eastern part of the war has everything to do with this war, and for KTA that war is still in our favor.

It may not be effecting KTA directly if they're losing what's left of their Southern "cluster", but it will and does have a direct influence on their relations (primarily between tribes) and how the future unfolds based on the decisions made today.

There's always a bigger picture, whether or not you choose to embrace it is your problem.

EDIT @Dragu; Given that position, it'd probably be mostly transferred to Dos lines than all the way over to KTA - Regardless, still less for IDS.F to focus on.

DeletedUser92119

It may not be effecting KTA directly if they're losing what's left of their Southern "cluster", but it will and does have a direct influence on their relations (primarily between tribes) and how the future unfolds based on the decisions made today.

There's always a bigger picture, whether or not you choose to embrace it is your problem.

that too :p

EDIT @Dragu; Given that position, it'd probably be mostly transferred to Dos lines than all the way over to KTA - Regardless, still less for IDS.F to focus on.

point taken. i said that was off the top of my head :D

DeletedUser

well just off the top of my head, common sense tells me that if an enemy is eradicated from an area it is then called a safe zone. a safe zone is a place that no longer needs to be protected as you control it or at least an overwhelming majority. once the south is cleared of kta, ids will have a lot more defense freed up that it can send to the front lines.

umm the south of your tribe will have absolutely no effect on the east due to dos X... and because of SU now....

ahh the unexpected outcome of your decision ;) We understood the risks, and what the main outcomes were going to be by doing this stunt in the south regardless of other peoples opinion. We downplayed as much as possible, but we knew it was going to damage our relations with other tribes. However what we lost/losing is also gained in other areas.

DeletedUser

My decision? I was ready to nuke and noble the lot of them after it had happened, but was told no. I don't take kindly to people stealing my food from me.

DeletedUser

My decision? I was ready to nuke and noble the lot of them after it had happened, but was told no. I don't take kindly to people stealing my food from me.

what tribe you in?

if its dos X we contacted your leaders... before it happened

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: IDS, IF, SMILE!, SU
Side 2:
Tribes: KTA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 637
Side 2: 129
Difference: 508

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 35
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,891,350
Side 2: 795,962
Difference: 3,095,388

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 612,314
Side 2: 321,893
Difference: 290,421

chart

DeletedUser

Wow, what a dull thread.

Expected much more from both sides. Still, Santa Claus is coming ;)

DeletedUser

Perhaps we should close this thread, now that IDS and KTA will soon be best buddies. I am glad I am not apart of that fiasco. Dont worry KTA. SU still wants to see you wiped from the map!

Status
Not open for further replies.