KTA Vs IDS-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92119

Perhaps we should close this thread, now that IDS and KTA will soon be best buddies. I am glad I am not apart of that fiasco. Dont worry KTA. SU still wants to see you wiped from the map!

IDS and KTA will never be best buds. never forget that

DeletedUser

Subject IDS Cease Fire!! >>
Conversational partner Pelirojo
Folder: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export
Pelirojo today at 01:26
Gentleman and Ladies of KTA;

I am writing this to inform you of the decision that I have made and the reasons for it. Mike is not available at this time and we have some serious decision making to do.

The situation is as follows.

IDS and our long time world end ally Dos X have merged (at least to some degree). I have made the decision to reset IDS to Non-enemy status (for the time being at least until Mike returns)

darkaniken2

Wait! Hold up! IDS and Dos X have merged? When was this, and why wasn't I informed damnit.

*leaves and rims dragu*

Oh wait....

DeletedUser94730

Subject IDS Cease Fire!! >>
Conversational partner Pelirojo
Folder: Inbox
Reply Forward Delete Export
Pelirojo today at 01:26
Gentleman and Ladies of KTA;

I am writing this to inform you of the decision that I have made and the reasons for it. Mike is not available at this time and we have some serious decision making to do.

The situation is as follows.

IDS and our long time world end ally Dos X have merged (at least to some degree). I have made the decision to reset IDS to Non-enemy status (for the time being at least until Mike returns)

this is going to make the world a boring place then robi

DeletedUser92119

you were too busy being an ignorant dunce to notice the changes. but dont worry bud, ill save you a nice little old spot on the rim for when you are certified and can no longer handle ur current account ;)

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So other than a mail, where is the proof of IDS.F and Dos X merging? Other than my own move (which, Robi, you should know a fair bit about seeing as you were one of the people who recruited me...), I haven't seen anyone switching tribes.

DeletedUser92119

*looks at cheetas with disapproval*

ya levi can you lock this one up too please?

DeletedUser

So I guess this makes for one big Dosx/KTA/IDS/others family? might aswell change your names to get some uniformity I guess :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92119

So I guess this makes for one big Dosx/KTA/IDS/others family? might aswell change your names to get some uniformity I guess :icon_rolleyes:

KTA is not apart of this merge. and name changes will happen in due time

darkaniken2

Dos X will not be changing it's name. Nor is there a family. Shame on you for suggesting such.

DeletedUser

I imagine please you is as easy as pleasing Dark...not happening lol

Status
Not open for further replies.