[KV Declares War on ~SA~] ~SA~ vs <insert current tribe here>

fraser-c

Oh fraser... atleast Kit has something interesting to read...

1. Phccrc2 ring any bells? My bad out by 1, hardly a huge deal
2. Well. I will privately declare war on everyone else just so I can say I beat them to the punch.:icon_rolleyes: You like to. Why not? Why should our wars be public knowledge?
3. I try, you should do it sometime.
4. To be 100% honest. I'm the wrong player to ask. I wasn't Powers at the time :icon_cool: Well stop pretending you know everything

Ok anything else I need to point out?

Again - bold

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Death Fool
Oh fraser... atleast Kit has something interesting to read...

1. Phccrc2 ring any bells? My bad out by 1, hardly a huge deal
2. Well. I will privately declare war on everyone else just so I can say I beat them to the punch.:icon_rolleyes: You like to. Why not? Why should our wars be public knowledge?
3. I try, you should do it sometime.
4. To be 100% honest. I'm the wrong player to ask. I wasn't Powers at the time :icon_cool: Well stop pretending you know everything

Ok anything else I need to point out?
1. Doesn't matter by how many, proved you wrong and that the number keeps changing.
2. Well if you don't declare any wars then how can you say YOU were the ones who declared. Nothing has changed in the past, between you and Kit, ~SA~ did everything before anyone and you should know it is complete shit. Nerd, who has been doing damage since many months ago now, doesn't deserve a win over Powers. ~SA~ does! They are the obvious winners because they always are the winners of everything. In their own minds.
3. Win
4. Hi, point out where I said I knew everything.
4. Continued. Way to stray off the actual point to try and win this.

~SA~ declares on Powers - lol. Really? We were saying we would continue fighting under Powers before the merge was damn complete. Hardly ANY declaration on your part.

Want to try again to disprove this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2. Well if you don't declare any wars then how can you say YOU were the ones who declared. Nothing has changed in the past, between you and Kit, ~SA~ did everything before anyone and you should know it is complete shit. Nerd, who has been doing damage since many months ago now, doesn't deserve a win over Powers. ~SA~ does! They are the obvious winners because they always are the winners of everything. In their own minds.

~SA~ declares on Powers - lol. Really? We were saying we would continue fighting under Powers before the merge was damn complete. Hardly ANY declaration on your part.

Want to try again to disprove this?

Lol, saying that SA isnt a winner in this case, is just a fail. I'm not saying we are "more" winners than Nerd, but still, we are on the winning side. Nerd does deserve a lot of creds for this war, just because, as you said, they did fight Powers long before we started. With that said, you cannot deny the fact that the war really speeded up when SA joined and that we, togheter with Nerd, made Powers fall.

DeletedUser

Lol, saying that SA isnt a winner in this case, is just a fail. I'm not saying we are "more" winners than Nerd, but still, we are on the winning side. Nerd does deserve a lot of creds for this war, just because, as you said, they did fight Powers long before we started. With that said, you cannot deny the fact that the war really speeded up when SA joined and that we, togheter with Nerd, made Powers fall.

Does nerd deserve credit? Yes.
I'm glad your not saying you are More winners. Kit sure does ;)
I think KV is what sped up Powers decline. We added another war and were weak, ill prepared, and unloyal.

DeletedUser

Does nerd deserve credit? Yes.
I'm glad your not saying you are More winners. Kit sure does ;)
I think KV is what sped up Powers decline. We added another war and were weak, ill prepared, and unloyal.

Death Fool, that is true to some extent, but KV should not have been their downfall.

When I first negotiated the merge with cb5x.. and kev, we have an understanding that we would be joining because Powers would be helping our players fight ~SA~. We thought that the KV best players under Powers's leadership would allow them to fight ~SA~ as hard as they could. Once cb5x.. left, then kev255 left, Powers didn't really give us any more leadership. So, it backfired and ~SA~ actually swept in faster.

If all went according to plan, the KV players would have been under great leadership and would have put up a fight against ~SA~. There would have been stronger, very-well prepared and organized, and definitely loyal.

If we didn't merge, we would have eventually lost to ~SA~. Powers would have still been in danger.

Really, the Powers leaders who accepted us were taking a gamble. Don't lay the blame on us.

DeletedUser77700

KV/~SA~ go to war
KV unfortunately was loosing the war
Discussions where held with Powers for the top KV players to go to Powers
The move was completed resulting in the demolishing of KV
~SA~ wins the war with KV

~SA~ continues to battle the previous members of KV which are now Powers
Powers and ~SA~ go to war
Powers start to loose the war
Players on the frontlines where sick of the Powers leaders bathing in their own filth
Powers members join ~SA~ in bid to stay alive and have fun on this game and gain revenge on the delusion Powers leaders
Powers continue to loose the war
Top Powers members then merge into pRo with the rest going to Cola
~SA~ wins the war with Powers

~SA~ continues to battle the previous members of Powers which are now in pRo.

That's the way I see it. KV is well gone, time for everybody to move on from those days. Look for more entertainment in this game and it is certainly spiced up.

DeletedUser

Does this mean I have to change the title of this thread again? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser70924

Liking the new title.

Can someone in pRo mail me I mailed your diplomacy guy but he ignored my mail and hasn't read the one I sent yesterday.

DeletedUser

Liking the new title.

Can someone in pRo mail me I mailed your diplomacy guy but he ignored my mail and hasn't read the one I sent yesterday.

this is shaun alvering.

spoof is still in powers so i think the diplomacy should be held with a player inside of pro. mail me if you care to speak diplomacy and i will give you my skype.

DeletedUser

this is shaun alvering.

spoof is still in powers so i think the diplomacy should be held with a player inside of pro. mail me if you care to speak diplomacy and i will give you my skype.

Hey, I have contact with ~SA~ already. I just didn't tell nonessential personnel :icon_surprised: