[KV Declares War on ~SA~] ~SA~ vs <insert current tribe here>

DeletedUser

Can I ask that this thread be for the war only, and not the traitors?

If you want to discuss them, then please go to the other thread. I will happily crush your opinion there :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser77700

Can I ask that this thread be for the war only, and not the traitors?

If you want to discuss them, then please go to the other thread. I will happily crush your opinion there :icon_biggrin:

Made me lol, you have fun crushing our opinions, we'll carry on having fun crushing your villages.

Again, another clarification where Powers actually do the talking. ;)

Last 48 hours
[Spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~SA~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Powers
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 78
Difference: 43

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 4
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,034,024
Side 2: 608,844
Difference: 425,180

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162,900
Side 2: 39,139
Difference: 123,761

image.php
[/Spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser77700

Why Powers merge with pRo, can somebody clarify this? All this proves to me is that the traitors that left Powers where completely right about the tribe being corrupt and with useless new leaders.

Or was this planned months ago? *rolls eyes*

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 79
Difference: 85

image.php

Side 1: 1,487,001
Side 2: 714,751
Difference: 772,250

image.php

_________

[Mod notice]
No reactions on the merge, do so in the 1ns4n3 vs pRo topic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70924

So:

~SA~ goes to war with KV
KV merges into Powers
~SA~ shreds Powers
Powers merges into pRo

DeletedUser

So:

~SA~ goes to war with KV
KV merges into Powers
~SA~ shreds Powers
Powers merges into pRo

KV declares war on ~SA~
~SA~ is winning
KV runs to Powers
KV continues to lose
KV members then run to ~SA~
Powers merge to pRo/Cola.

DeletedUser70924

KV declares war on ~SA~
~SA~ is winning
KV runs to Powers
KV continues to lose

Haha, no.

Powers merged in the best of former KV - making them Powers.

~SA~ is beating the former KV as well as Powers - AKA all of them are Powers.

Powers leadership knows they will not beat ~SA~ in this war

former KV are sick of Powers and join ~SA~ - making them ~SA~.

The "best of Powers" are merged into pRo

I find it hilarious you guys spout all this unity saying how the former KV are now Powers mess with them you mess with us etc and then when ~SA~ is smearing them and they hop to ~SA~ you label them a different tribe.

Take responsibility, you lost. It is your fault.

Stotty2009

Powers declare on NERD
SCUM declares on NERD/Rally
pRo declares on NERD.
Rally declares on pRo
KV declares on ~SA~
KV merges into Powers
R.L. declares on SCUM
1ns4n3 declares on SCUM
SCUM disbands
pRo merges in most of SCUM
Powers now vs NERD/~SA~ (1 vs 2? Erm no! 2 vs 2)
NERD merge's in 100%
KV "clever" members gets recruited by ~SA~
Powers merges into pRo/Cola

Powers will disband

Does this mean NERD have won another War?

Yes it does mean that exactly. :icon_biggrin:

:p

DeletedUser70924

Powers declare on NERD
SCUM declares on NERD/Rally
pRo declares on NERD.
Rally declares on pRo
KV declares on ~SA~
KV merges into Powers
R.L. declares on SCUM
1ns4n3 declares on SCUM
SCUM disbands
pRo merges in most of SCUM
Powers now vs NERD/~SA~ (1 vs 2? Erm no! 2 vs 2)
NERD merge's in 100%
KV "clever" members gets recruited by ~SA~
Powers merges into pRo/Cola

Powers will disband

:p
Not sure where you're going with that^

In regards to your quote:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 80
Difference: 86

image.php

Side 1: 1,506,506
Side 2: 724,270
Difference: 782,236

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 38
Difference: 29

image.php

Side 1: 597,439
Side 2: 320,905
Difference: 276,534

image.php

Fact of the matter is no progress was made on either side by NERD or Powers until ~SA~ joined the war and Powers quickly went downhill. This is clearly a majority victory for ~SA~ in my opinion.

fraser-c

KV declares war on ~SA~
~SA~ is winning
KV runs to Powers
KV continues to lose

Ahhh twisted account or what!?

~SA~ declare on MAGI
3 MAGI join ~SA~ rest run to KV
~SA~ declare on KV
KV run to POWERS
~SA~ declare on POWERs
POWERS run to pRo
This is getting boring.

DeletedUser

Powers was a great tribe, so was SCUM. The problems they had was that they all lacked stability. It shows that no matter how good your players are, as long as you are an average world power and you are stable, you will survive in the long run. Leaders quitting is the main cause of such instability. I think I can speak for all of the KVs in ~SA~ by saying that we are definitely in a great tribe, committed leaders keeping the tribe stable.

I have been under the leadership of six different leaders now, and I am sure that the best tribes like 1nS4n3 or R.L. probably have leaders who are willing to put in the commitment for a long period of time. That is why tribes like R.L. will win in the long run. W37 is a world that involves a lot of quitting and R.L. will not fall short of active players before the rest of the world does. For our world, patience and stability will win wars more than beast players and experience.

DeletedUser

Haha, no.

Powers merged in the best of former KV - making them Powers.

~SA~ is beating the former KV as well as Powers - AKA all of them are Powers.

Powers leadership knows they will not beat ~SA~ in this war

former KV are sick of Powers and join ~SA~ - making them ~SA~.

The "best of Powers" are merged into pRo

I find it hilarious you guys spout all this unity saying how the former KV are now Powers mess with them you mess with us etc and then when ~SA~ is smearing them and they hop to ~SA~ you label them a different tribe.

Take responsibility, you lost. It is your fault.

Haha, no.

I find it halarious how you think your always right. When I even admit to several things on your side.

KV declares war on ~SA~ - We did declare, I am right.
~SA~ is winning - It was damn obvious, I am right.
KV runs to Powers - It was damn obvious, I am right.
KV continues to lose - It was damn obvious, I am right.
KV members then run to ~SA~ - Do we really need to argue about this?
Powers merge to pRo/Cola. - It is damn obvious, I am right.

I fail to see me not takin responsibility? Please point it out, I'm stupid remember?

You say I am labelling them as another tribe. Incase you didn't know, I am ex-KV so I am labelling myself that as well.

Wait, why would I be labelling them as KV and not Powers? Your new recruits have been spouting off that from the merge, nothing changed. It was still KV under a new name fighting with little real Power members help.

Because we were losing it is our fault? Damn straight. KV leadership did not listen to Powers. We had a month to get ready, it was coming like a freight train. Did we prepare? No. We didn't.

Sorry. I just feel like I am taking responsibility. Please, PLEASE! prove me wrong that I am just lying and pointing blame on others.

Ahhh twisted account or what!?

~SA~ declare on MAGI
3 MAGI join ~SA~ rest run to KV
~SA~ declare on KV
KV run to POWERS
~SA~ declare on POWERs
POWERS run to pRo
This is getting boring.

Sorry where is the twisting?
~SA~ declares on MAGI - Yep, you did.
3 MAGI join ~SA~ - The number keeps on changing doesn't it?
~SA~ declare on KV - Look at title, thanks.
KV run to POWERS - yep I said that. Damn my twisting.
~SA~ declares on Powers - lol. Really? We were saying we would continue fighting under Powers before the merge was damn complete. Hardly ANY declaration on your part.
Powers runs to pRo - Only the "best of" Powers goes to pRo.
This is getting boring - Wrong, repetitive.

Anything else I need to point out?

DeletedUser

Powers runs to pRo - Only the "best of" Powers goes to pRo.

Since when are chickens the best? Tbh, I have more respect for the ones who chose (were forced?) to stay on in Powaz and continue fighting NERD and ~SA~.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since when are chickens the best? Tbh, I have more respect for the ones who chose (were forced?) to stay on in Powaz and continue fighting NERD and ~SA~.

Thanks for having respect for me. ;)

Love how Kit is just trying to argue over no reason to be argued. Waiting for the reply, show me your sublime argueing skills you are so fond of pointing out to seem like you have won. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser70924

Haha, no.

I find it halarious how you think your always right. When I even admit to several things on your side.

KV declares war on ~SA~ - We did declare, I am right.
~SA~ is winning - It was damn obvious, I am right.
KV runs to Powers - It was damn obvious, I am right.
KV continues to lose - It was damn obvious, I am right.
KV members then run to ~SA~ - Do we really need to argue about this?

Powers merge to pRo/Cola. - It is damn obvious, I am right.

I fail to see me not takin responsibility? Please point it out, I'm stupid remember?

You say I am labelling them as another tribe. Incase you didn't know, I am ex-KV so I am labelling myself that as well.

Notice the bold? You are labeling the KV who were merged into Powers as a separate tribe. The fact of the matter is Powers took them in and united them under the name of Powers, they were, in fact, Powers members. You were, in fact, a Powers member. You were no longer KV. Even the former KV who did not join ~SA~ were considered Powers, not KV, by Powers.

Wait, why would I be labelling them as KV and not Powers? Your new recruits have been spouting off that from the merge, nothing changed. It was still KV under a new name fighting with little real Power members help.

Because we were losing it is our fault? Damn straight. KV leadership did not listen to Powers. We had a month to get ready, it was coming like a freight train. Did we prepare? No. We didn't.

Sorry. I just feel like I am taking responsibility. Please, PLEASE! prove me wrong that I am just lying and pointing blame on others.
Then I guess I disagree with our new recruits, they are, in fact former Powers. They may not have felt the part but it doesn't change that.

You're not taking responsibility, you're blaming your loss on the former KV, instead of blaming it on Powers. Even your leaders have personally admitted to me it was their fault.

DeletedUser

No. I am not labelling the ones who left. I am labelling EVERYONE who came from KV in KV's old part of the map. I guess I was losing and I also left to ~SA~. Wait...

You're not taking responsibility,
you're blaming your loss on the former KV

*cough* So whats your point?

DeletedUser

Fact of the matter is no progress was made on either side by NERD or Powers until ~SA~ joined the war and Powers quickly went downhill. This is clearly a majority victory for ~SA~ in my opinion.

We were actually winning before you joined and frontline players quit due to time constraints/were banned.

fraser-c

3 MAGI join ~SA~ - The number keeps on changing doesn't it? *JGP*, Kuroson, spacespook - care to point out the rest?
~SA~ declare on KV - Look at title, thanks. - Ah yes you made it public, we declared some weeks before. In fact we gave you advance warning of our declaration while MAGI still survived.
KV run to POWERS - yep I said that. Damn my twisting. - Very funny
~SA~ declares on Powers - lol. Really? We were saying we would continue fighting under Powers before the merge was damn complete. Hardly ANY declaration on your part. - Fuuny - Why did we get offers to team up versus NERD from powers? And other offers to stop attacking ex-KV? And warnings of how 1ns4n3 had an impending attack due.
Powers runs to pRo - Only the "best of" Powers goes to pRo. - The rest joins the "basher" or whatever Cola
This is getting boring - Wrong, repetitive. Repetitive and boring then, call it whatever you may.

Twisting lies in the bold thank you.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Death Fool
1:3 MAGI join ~SA~ - The number keeps on changing doesn't it? *JGP*, Kuroson, spacespook - care to point out the rest?
2:~SA~ declare on KV - Look at title, thanks. - Ah yes you made it public, we declared some weeks before. In fact we gave you advance warning of our declaration while MAGI still survived.
3:KV run to POWERS - yep I said that. Damn my twisting. - Very funny
4:~SA~ declares on Powers - lol. Really? We were saying we would continue fighting under Powers before the merge was damn complete. Hardly ANY declaration on your part. - Fuuny - Why did we get offers to team up versus NERD from powers? And other offers to stop attacking ex-KV? And warnings of how 1ns4n3 had an impending attack due.
Powers runs to pRo - Only the "best of" Powers goes to pRo. - The rest joins the "basher" or whatever Cola
This is getting boring - Wrong, repetitive. Repetitive and boring then, call it whatever you may.

Oh fraser... atleast Kit has something interesting to read...

1. Phccrc2 ring any bells?
2. Well. I will privately declare war on everyone else just so I can say I beat them to the punch.:icon_rolleyes: You like to.
3. I try, you should do it sometime.
4. To be 100% honest. I'm the wrong player to ask. I wasn't Powers at the time :icon_cool:

Ok anything else I need to point out?